Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,101 members, 7,852,736 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore (38556 Views)

Picture Of Okowa And Sowore Smiling At Peter OBI At The ICAN Annual Conference / Mary Leonard: US Ready To Help Nigeria Identify Boko Haram Sponsors / FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by futurerex: 11:11am On Dec 26, 2019
Tyrant bow
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Humphrizy(m): 11:12am On Dec 26, 2019
Chai
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by nedekid: 11:14am On Dec 26, 2019
hargbolahan01:
but why do you guys feel joy that the govt is tarnishing the image of the country on international scene

you always talk about great Nigeria...is this kind of country you want where leader will be going against court order...where they will send DSS thugs to court to murder a man who is on trial...and a agency will decide not to obey court order but obey one man's order.
how will you feel when you travel of the country and they treat you specially in bad way that you are from country that violate human right?

this is not abt America but our great country...but if this is Nigeria of your dream then congratulations and I pray you continue to face what you face now but I want a better Nigeria because I never want this in the first place
I taya oh

2 Likes

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by martowskin1(m): 11:15am On Dec 26, 2019
helinues:

Tell Sowore to also behaves. Let me ask you, how many lifes have been saved since Kanu left Nigeria compared to when he was around?

Would you want one person selfishness to cause the life of many?

They are scared to die but in a true sense they are not living. They actually don't know what living is....

1 Like

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by babatee90(m): 11:15am On Dec 26, 2019
helinues:
Lies.. It was coincidence.

Did they also break deals for Dasuki?
careful it might be your father tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by TreasureJunky: 11:15am On Dec 26, 2019
They should also broker deal to end poverty n suffering in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 26, 2019
Vanity
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 26, 2019
Lol you can be free from prison but can you be free from sudden death and suicide? Ask Epstein, who no know go know
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 26, 2019
989900:

Whatever . . .

Kudos to 'President' Buhari and crew for yielding to the voice of the people, our institutions and constitution -- it's the right thing to do! #bravo*3

It is a big win for the laws of the land and the rights of the people.

Lesson: we need to keep holding our leaders to account.

To all those who held that, collectively, we couldn't free Sowore . . . I say when we unite together, there's almost nothing we can't do.

ATEOTD, aren't we all sick and tired of all these old conmen taking us for a ride?

Is obedience to Court order and the rule of law a matter of choice?

2 Likes

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Lexusgs430: 11:19am On Dec 26, 2019
The same presidency and Adesina was asking America to mind their business.... ..

Nigeria is a sovereign state and who made USA, the world's police...........

Buhari and his gangs, are a bunch of jokers....

1 Like

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by 989900: 11:19am On Dec 26, 2019
scaramucci:

Is obedience to Court order and the rule of law a matter of choice?

Why the question?
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by peculiaryemight: 11:22am On Dec 26, 2019
[quote author=helinues post=85220412]

Tell Sowore to also behaves. Let me ask you, how many lifes have been saved since Kanu left Nigeria compared to when he was around?

Would you want one person selfishness to cause the life of many?[/quote
See mumu talk do you know how many life has been killed by inadequate basic amenities in the country. Are Nigeria govt behaving with corruption going on in the country?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 26, 2019
989900:

Why the question?

I don't understand why you're giving kudos to people who disregard the constitution of the country.

2 Likes

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by helinues: 11:23am On Dec 26, 2019
babatee90:
careful it might be your father tomorrow

My father no dey pass him boundary.. I dont know about yours ooo
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 26, 2019
Thought some mumushina was foaming in the mouth against america?....discombobulated asslicker!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Minjim: 11:24am On Dec 26, 2019
Racoon:
Where the hell is Femi Adeshina that was questioning America's big brother role? Can he see how he has just embarrassed himself? America invariably forced Nigerian govt to behave democratically.Shame on this govt.

People like Adesina, Kiyamo and Garba don't know that power is transient.
They've lost their moral compass just because they want to continue to enjoy the privileges of their offices.
When Buhari's era is over, people will quote them and hold them to every heartless things they've said just so they can keep their job

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Just2endowed2(m): 11:30am On Dec 26, 2019
Hedonisco:

I dey tell you. They foolishly thought he was a mere noisemaking nonentity that no one cares about. Forgetting that this guy has paid his dues in this activism game and been in the trenches for decades.

Femi said only thousands people are concern about sowore and that millions of Nigeria are backing the president to detain and disobey the rule of law

1 Like

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by LZAA: 11:30am On Dec 26, 2019
Afamed and helinues were not happy with that deal grin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii greenback Adaibeku sarrki

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by 989900: 11:34am On Dec 26, 2019
scaramucci:

I don't understand why you're giving kudos to people who disregard the constitution of the country.

I criticized and chastised them when they wouldn't comply with the courts, am I supposed to still keep singing the same ol' chorus when they finally bent to the ruling of the court and voice of the people?

I don't deal like that (zombies and wailers do), I deal with each situation independently and objectively.

As far as this goes, our objective (the laws of the land above all else) achieved, the proper thing done, lessons learnt by all parties.

We carry our condemnations and commendations to the next . . .
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by superstar1(m): 11:37am On Dec 26, 2019
Another B/S report.

The report says US Congress wrote FG. Were is the evidence that Congress wrote FG or even deliberated on it?

Some congressmen cane together to write and you are terming that as Congress!!!
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by drey076(m): 11:40am On Dec 26, 2019
itsme01:
grin

i wonder what made Buhari change his mind... US are the bigest bullies ever

they forced buhari to do the right thing
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by CasNova(m): 11:40am On Dec 26, 2019
We thank God that the voice of reason prevailed. Court orders must be obeyed.

1 Like

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by MrPresident1: 11:44am On Dec 26, 2019
E ma tan ra yin babylonians

Animals
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 26, 2019
LZAA:
Afamed and helinues were not happy with that deal grin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii greenback Adaibeku sarrki
Sifia pains everywheregrin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by prof12(m): 11:46am On Dec 26, 2019
Racoon:
[s][/s]Are you not even ashame to to say this? How can one be defending all the impunity and lawlessness of this satanic govt? Dasuki & others are next.Shame on you lots.

Laws can be broken to preserve national security. Even the Americans do it.
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by ejimatic: 11:52am On Dec 26, 2019
nairavsdollars:

https://www.independent.ng/how-u-s-envoy-dep-brokered-deal-to-free-dasuki-sowore/
. Americans pleaded with Nigeria as a decider on the matter.Thank you Nigeria for their release.
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Bobbyfreshh(m): 11:53am On Dec 26, 2019
helinues:

Coincidence!!?? why do it now after the outcry ??

1 Like

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by paparazi1(m): 11:54am On Dec 26, 2019
helinues:

What is the lie here, a member and a messenger of the enthronement cabal of the clueless Government spotted.

1 Like

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 26, 2019
sunnychibs:
angry

what will be Sowore's next line of action now?
Rejecting sai dullardism in all it's forms.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed sarrki helinues

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by RamseyBolton: 11:57am On Dec 26, 2019
jahsharon:
And they all forgot El-Zakzaky. This life!!!

Zakazy has not been given bail yet. Also, US doesn't care about the Shiites. They burned US flag during their protests

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos State Red Line Train Arrives NRC Yard, Alagomeji (Pictures) / Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter / 'Nnamdi Kanu, The Playboy Is In Jerusalem Enjoying His Life' - Joe Igbokwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.