Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,556 members, 7,847,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:13 PM

Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore (38532 Views)

Picture Of Okowa And Sowore Smiling At Peter OBI At The ICAN Annual Conference / Mary Leonard: US Ready To Help Nigeria Identify Boko Haram Sponsors / FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by SaintLucia: 12:02pm On Dec 26, 2019
sunnychibs:
angry

what will be Sowore's next line of action now?
He's an American citizen according to IPOB members and he will contest in America general election come 2020 as an independent candidate and the youngest among those old papa aspiring to contest within the Republican and Democrat party.
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Bobbyfreshh(m): 12:02pm On Dec 26, 2019
Sonnyboom:
But you is a superhero heee ba ? You no need job ? The boldness n foolishness many of you Igbos comment on NL make I just keep quiet.

So automatically she's/he's Igbo??

o ni lati ronu ṣaaju ki o to sọrọ

3 Likes

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by GEEBITE: 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2019
Not everyone on this board are in the same time zone. That you comment on virtually every post is quite staggering. Time is precious even if you are relatively young.
helinues:

Hahahahahah

Comments @ 4am... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2019
where's dt mouth runner that said the US is not the world police?

1 Like

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by hisexcellency34: 12:06pm On Dec 26, 2019
You mean Femi that can't travel to US?

roca47:
where's dt mouth runner that said the US is not the world police?
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by GEEBITE: 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2019
Come on,too vile.Are you saying you can kill for political differences.
GogobiriLalas:
Lol you can be free from prison but can you be free from sudden death and suicide? Ask Epstein, who no know go know
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Wettoid123: 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
I thought Femi Fani kayode said Abba kyari and Co is the brain behind the release of sowore and kayode
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by helinues: 12:09pm On Dec 26, 2019
GEEBITE:
Not everyone on this board are in the same time zone. That you comment on virtually every post is quite staggering. Time is precious even if you are relatively young.

Let me ask you, how did you manage to know that I comment on every thread if you are not jobless.

Anyways, let me clear your ignorance.. For those of us who are social media influencers ( You read well) we get most of our materials here on NL.

It is wrong to use your present conditions/situations to judge others
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Charly68: 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2019
Above all I have advised Baba on this page to act as a true father of the nation. .When a son offends the father,punishing the son must never degenerate to hatred . So the lesson has been learnt and the duos are now free to enjoy their family companionship
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2019
GEEBITE:
Come on,too vile.Are you saying you can kill for political differences.
We've already crossed that bridge covertly my friend, what we're waiting for is an all out overt declaration of helter skelter...pray the army comes back or else, no be me talk am o
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Moikiitos: 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2019
nairavsdollars:

https://www.independent.ng/how-u-s-envoy-dep-brokered-deal-to-free-dasuki-sowore/

As we dey hear em...there's more to this story than we hear. Anyway a block booster for a movie script. We dey watch...:/
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by GEEBITE: 12:20pm On Dec 26, 2019
I am not jobless to be following you.A simple tap on the analytics of posts icon on your profile revealed that. Anyway since you are making a career out of being an influencer on SM, be less negative so you can make the best out of a career with short life span. All the best mate.
helinues:

Let me ask you, how did you manage to know that I comment on every thread if you are not jobless.

Anyways, let me clear your ignorance.. For those of us who are social media influencers ( You read well) we get most of our materials here on NL.

1 Like

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by adabaraabdul: 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2019
helinues:

Tell Sowore to also behaves. Let me ask you, how many lifes have been saved since Kanu left Nigeria compared to when he was around?

Would you want one person selfishness to cause the life of many?
how do you want him to behaves? Pls enlighten me. The sacrifice for change can be sometimes deadly and painful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Mummiesboy: 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2019
Go and sin no more or else
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by franchasng: 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2019
The cowardly Tyrant don't want to die trapped in Nigeria without access to his UK Babalawos should America ban him from traveling out of Nigeria in 2020 since the US Government gave him a mandate of December 31st, 2019 to comply or be banned from traveling out of Nigeria

[img]https://media1./images/7d5b9d7341d10667f2867a892370eb28/tenor.gif?itemid=13738821[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by helinues: 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2019
GEEBITE:
I am not jobless to be following you.A simple tap on the analytics of posts icon on your profile revealed that. Anyway since you are making a career out of being an influencer on SM, be less negative so you can make the best out of a career with short life span. All the best mate.

Why not keep your advise to yourself and work on your personal life instead of doing Cho Cho online..

Is there no longer freedom of expressions?

Something you can never dare to tell me in person.. Chei

The cancellers', the trollers, the mentioners, the qouters, the nuisancers are all here on NL, you never advised them.

Illiterates of the 20th century are not those who can't read and write, but those who have refused to learn, relearn and unlearned

Guy, respect yourself
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Iykoncity: 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2019
Thanks be to the United state government
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Saint99: 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
Thanks to US Govt.
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Gandollaar(f): 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2019
helinues:

You social media influencer?

Abeg what set of people are you Tonyebacanista wannabe influencing when you can't even make a correct short sentence talkless engaging in a meaningful discourse? LMAO!!

Tonyebacanista wannabe grin
Izza zombieterror immhotep make una come carry una load o grin

1 Like

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Spatta: 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
Nigerians, Your freedom is now up to you. You all had the option to support Sowore but lost the opportunity by docility
Sowore served well but Nigerians are sleeping
Enjoy your sleep
Sad days are coming under this regime.
Una never see anything

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by GEEBITE: 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
Whaoo shivering at the thought of a man that breathe the same air like me beating me up for offering "unsolicited" advice.
Can I send you my personal details so you can track me down and administer the beatings for my audacity? I am willing to help you live that fantasy.
helinues:

Why not keep your advise to yourself and work on your personal life instead of doing Cho Cho online..

Is there no longer freedom of expressions?

Something you can never dare to tell me in person.. Chei

The cancellers', the trollers, the mentioners, the qouters, the nuisancers are all here on NL, you never advised them.

Illiterates of the 20th century are not those who can't read and write, but those who have refused to learn, relearn and unlearned

Guy, respect yourself
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by emmykk(m): 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
helinues:

Tell Sowore to also behaves. Let me ask you, how many lifes have been saved since Kanu left Nigeria compared to when he was around?

This KANU example you are using as an example does not hold water neither do sowore example hold water....Govt should allow her citizens to protest.watch CNN and see protest every now and then in other countries

2 Likes

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by michoim(m): 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
Confused American lawmakers that don't even know their left from their right...
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by helinues: 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2019
GEEBITE:
Whaoo shivering at the thought of a man that breathe the same air like me beating me up for offering "unsolicited" advice.
Can I send you my personal details so you can track me down and administer the beatings for my audacity? I am willing to help you live that fantasy.

Beating you up? Is that how aggressive you are? When you meet people wey senior you ( no be by age) fear go catch you now.. Alakua

Now I can understand you level of reasoning.. So people still thinking of physical fights?

Oh girl

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by GuestLog: 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:
[s]The thing tire me ooo. Why striking out people's post?[/s]

E dey pain abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 26, 2019
helinues:

These nothing wrong in protesting, so If I start protesting against this govt I am misbehaving?
According to our constitution, it's my right to protect against this govt if I feel they not not doing the write thing. As for calling a revolution, buhari and tinubu had one time called for revolution yet they walked freely.
I don't really know your problem but it baffles me how you guys support the evil deeds of this govt.

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by helinues: 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2019
charliboy654:

These nothing wrong in protesting, so If I start protesting against this govt I am misbehaving?
According to our constitution, it's my right to protect against this govt if I feel they not not doing the write thing. As for calling a revolution, buhari and tinubu had one time called for revolution yet they walked freely.
I don't really know your problem but it baffles me how you guys support the evil deeds of this govt.

Which of the African leaders understand the meaning of peaceful protest? Abeg we should stop deceiving ourselves jor.

Wetin end subsidy protests? No be army GEJ sent out and within 3 days, normalcy returned..

1 Like

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2019
lol.. don't let the zombies accuse you of hate speech o
hisexcellency34:
You mean Femi that can't travel to US?

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by GEEBITE: 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2019
Big dude what could " you dare not say to my face " imply. Did I say I wanna fight you in my response,I am not even that type. I just want to test your assertion that I cant say it to your face .
You can share your details if you are not comfortable coming to my space. I will even like to see how an aspiring SM influnecer life is better than mine. To discard any fear,can bring along those who will ensure the engagement is civil with both parties. Offer is on till second week of January. Cheers
helinues:

Beating you up? Is that how aggressive you are? When you meet people wey senior you ( no be by age) fear go catch you now.. Alakua

Now I can understand you level of reasoning.. So people still thinking of physical fights?

Oh girl

1 Like

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Guidedee(m): 1:35pm On Dec 26, 2019
I wonder why there exist just a few intelligent people comenting on social media nowadays. Maybe it's due to drug addiction which leads to these products of illicit affairs displaying their stupidity without recourse to common sense. Their types don't value peace because they don't have it. They attack whoever they wish to with very foul languages, so far the person's opinion differs from their's. They have turned Nairaland that we knew then into another thing, irritating where hatred spreads and the owner of this site just chose let them be. Was the US able to force former President Jonathan on same sex marriage? talkless of the fearless PMB. Should we allow Sowore and his likes to turn Nigeria into the present day Libya? NEVER! God bless PMB and and that mean well for us all. Ameen.
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Enemyofpeace: 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
Where is that useless Femi Adeshina that was saying nonsense about the US? Useless man working for a very useless government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video / #PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant / Remembering Nwayereuwa, Nwannedia, Ikonnia & Nwugo Of Aba Women Right (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.