Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,132 members, 7,852,850 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore (38560 Views)

Picture Of Okowa And Sowore Smiling At Peter OBI At The ICAN Annual Conference / Mary Leonard: US Ready To Help Nigeria Identify Boko Haram Sponsors / FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Enemyofpeace: 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2019
Guidedee:

[s]I wonder why there exist just a few intelligent people comenting on social media nowadays. Maybe it's due to drug addiction which leads to these products of illicit affairs displaying their stupidity without recourse to common sense. Their types don't value peace because they don't have it. They attack whoever they wish to with very foul languages, so far the person's opinion differs from their's. They have turned Nairaland that we knew then into another thing, irritating where hatred spreads and the owner of this site just chose let them be. Was the US able to force former President Jonathan on same sex marriage? talkless of the fearless PMB. Should we allow Sowore and his likes to turn Nigeria into the present day Libya? NEVER! God bless PMB and and that mean well for us all. Ameen[/s].

2 Likes

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Enemyofpeace: 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2019
Racoon:
Where the hell is Femi Adeshina that was questioning America's big brother role? Can he see how he has just embarrassed himself? America invariably forced Nigerian govt to behave democratically.Shame on this govt.
don't mind that big for nothing old fool

1 Like

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Enemyofpeace: 1:40pm On Dec 26, 2019
Wettoid123:
I thought Femi Fani kayode said Abba kyari and Co is the brain behind the release of sowore and kayode
you dey mind that attention seeker?
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by LZAA: 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
immhotep:

Rejecting sai dullardism in all it's forms.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed sarrki helinues
Afamed wee not like this

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
Gandollaar:
You social media influencer?

Abeg what set of people are you Tonyebacanista wannabe influencing when you can't even make a correct short sentence talkless engaging in a meaningful discourse? LMAO!!

Tonyebacanista wannabe grin
Izza zombieterror immhotep make una come carry una load o grin
What helinues has influenced, cannot be un-influenced grin

1 Like

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Coldie(m): 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2019
While Britain was quiet the whole time.

Now I know why they lost world power status.

They are too sectional for such a position

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by LZAA: 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
helinues:

Let me ask you, how did you manage to know that I comment on every thread if you are not jobless.

Anyways, let me clear your ignorance.. For those of us who are social media influencers ( You read well) we get most of our materials here on NL.

It is wrong to use your present conditions/situations to judge others
So u admit u are a BMC member and that u are on Tinubu's payroll
Hmmm
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed Adaibeku bastardmod

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by quickly: 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2019
989900:

Whatever . . .

Kudos to 'President' Buhari and crew for yielding to the voice of the people, our institutions and constitution -- it's the right thing to do! #bravo*3

It is a big win for the laws of the land and the rights of the people.

Lesson: we need to keep holding our leaders to account.

To all those who held that, collectively, we couldn't free Sowore . . . I say when we unite together, there's almost nothing we can't do.

ATEOTD, aren't we all sick and tired of all these old conmen taking us for a ride?

If Nigerians hold politicans accountable for time spent in office. They will perform better.

Now they is no consequence for them.

It’s just like going to secondary school and not have report card to show ur parents

2 Likes

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2019
If not Prince. Mazi. Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB citizens held Nigeria Fulani terrorism government in prick. They would had been kill long time ago.

Thanks to the God of BIAFRA and his son, Prince Nnamdi Kanu.

IPOB : 50 points

Nigeria the zoo : 0 point

1 Like

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Sonnyboom: 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2019
Oloriburuku !

Where did I tell you father she's Igbo or did you see her deny she is Igbo.

Amadioha lo ma ba mi ba ti e je bo se quote mi.
Bobbyfreshh:

So automatically she's/he's Igbo??

o ni lati ronu ṣaaju ki o to sọrọ
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by helinues: 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2019
GEEBITE:
Big dude what could " you dare not say to my face " imply. Did I say I wanna fight you in my response,I am not even that type. I just want to test your assertion that I cant say it to your face .
You can share your details if you are not comfortable coming to my space. I will even like to see how an aspiring SM influnecer life is better than mine. To discard any fear,can bring along those who will ensure the engagement is civil with both parties. Offer is on till second week of January. Cheers

Ok bye

I have read enough

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by McTobe(m): 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2019
Ndi oma m ji eme onu, nghota unu abuo atogbuola m. Asusu Igbo di uto.
sweetonugbu:
Dalu nwanne maka ntuzi aka nke ituzirim, oga adiri gi na mma.

1 Like

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Bobbyfreshh(m): 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2019
Sonnyboom:
Oloriburuku !

Amadioha lo ma na mi ba ti e me bo se quote mi.

Ma binu baba rẹ ti ko dara ... fun bibi aṣiwère bi rẹ, maṣe lọ ki o wa iṣẹ aṣiwere

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Typhoonsbane: 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2019
Whether you like it or not, America is nigeria's uncle and they can check the excess of our government.
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Bobbyfreshh(m): 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2019
Sonnyboom:
Oloriburuku !

Amadioha lo ma na mi ba ti e me bo se quote mi.

ti baba rẹ talaka ati alailori ba bi yin daradara ... darukọ mi lẹẹkansi .... tunda u cant bọwọ fun baba rẹ
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by sweetonugbu: 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2019
McTobe:
Ndi oma m ji eme onu, nghota unu abuo atogbuola m. Asusu Igbo di uto.
dalu nwanna

1 Like

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by agabaI23(m): 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2019
jahsharon:
And they all forgot El-Zakzaky. This life!!!
El-zaky is linked to Iran.
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by McTobe(m): 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2019
Ya Gaziere gi Onye oma.
sweetonugbu:
dalu nwanna

1 Like

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by SeriouslySense(m): 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2019
So happy, Sowore is back in Action........So happy, Sowore is back in Action........So happy, Sowore is back in Action........So happy, Sowore is back in Action........So happy, Sowore is back in Action........So happy, Sowore is back in Action........So happy, Sowore is back in Action........So happy, Sowore is back in Action........So happy, Sowore is back in Action........So happy, Sowore is back in Action........So happy, Sowore is back in Action........So happy, Sowore is back in Action........So happy, Sowore is back in Action........So happy, Sowore is back in Action........So happy, Sowore is back in Action........So happy, Sowore is back in Action........So happy, Sowore is back in Action........So happy, Sowore is back in Action........So happy, Sowore is back in Action........So happy, Sowore is back in Action........So happy, Sowore is back in Action........So happy, Sowore is back in Action........So happy, Sowore is back in Action........So happy, Sowore is back in Action........So happy, Sowore is back in Action........So happy, Sowore is back in Action........So happy, Sowore is back in Action........So happy, Sowore is back in Action........So happy, Sowore is back in Action........So happy, Sowore is back in Action........So happy, Sowore is back in Action........So happy, Sowore is back in Action........So happy, Sowore is back in Action........So happy, Sowore is back in Action........So happy, Sowore is back in Action........So happy, Sowore is back in Action........So happy, Sowore is back in Action........So happy, Sowore is back in Action........So happy, Sowore is back in Action........So happy, Sowore is back in Action........So happy, Sowore is back in Action........
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2019
sunnychibs:
angry

what will be Sowore's next line of action now?

Japa japa japa , pro pawpaw ni yen oo japa
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by ajl: 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
truthfulparrot:
The DSS and the Cabal underestimate the International goodwill and connection of Sowore.
By the time they realised that Sowore is like a choking bone in their throat it was almost too late.

A former minister of communication (one Mr Shittu) referred to Sowore as inconsequential during a joint interview at a radio station before last election. Later, nemesis caught up with Mr Shittu killing his political career and ambition to contest for a governorship position. He had skipped the compulsory NYSC. I wonder what Mr Shittu think of Sowore now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OIn3WHCprA
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2019
jahsharon:
And they all forgot El-Zakzaky. This life!!!

Elzakyzaky committed great sin... he ordered his men to block the road against Nigeria no1 Army, he is in possession of ammunitions our soldiers didn't even have .. he was linked to boko harm.. he ordered his men to fight back against the soldiers with their weapons..
Tell me which government will openly accept that and do nothing
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by webngnews: 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by seunjungle1(m): 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2019
I can see from your various responses here that Buhari tyranny is affecting your livelihood. Sowore should behave himself in what way or manner? He should stop speaking for we voiceless? Had it been you understand the action and a true voice of true activist you won't be splitting nonsense.
You better wake up to the reality before Buhari 8years in government jeopardise the future of your unborn children.

5tupid and bastard future grandfather.

helinues:

Tell Sowore to also behaves. Let me ask you, how many lifes have been saved since Kanu left Nigeria compared to when he was around?

Would you want one person selfishness to cause the life of many?

What sowore has to gain in fighting the govt of the day if not for better future for you and I. Still you're castigating him.
What you don't know is that sowore has already have clear ground fr his future to grow...he's only fighting for me, and you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by surgical: 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2019
helinues:
Lies.. It was coincidence.

Why Christmas eve? After Dasuki spending how many years in prison?
They want to use style to bring osinbajo into the mix
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Gandollaar(f): 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
immhotep:

What helinues has influenced, cannot be un-influenced grin
Ayam telling you grin
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Gandollaar(f): 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2019
Littleman123:

Elzakyzaky committed great sin... he ordered his men to block the road against Nigeria no1 Army, he is in possession of ammunitions our soldiers didn't even have .. he was linked to boko harm.. he ordered his men to fight back against the soldiers with their weapons..
Tell me which government will openly accept that and do nothing
You are a bloody liar.
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2019
Gandollaar:
You are a bloody liar.
Ok , tell us what he did then

1 Like

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Gandollaar(f): 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2019
Littleman123:

Ok , tell us what he did then
Go and edit your post first
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by ForbesHomesNG(m): 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2019
Emyogalanya:
pls next time it is tinye Mmezi or Kpanye aka not jara. Unu emebizina asusu igbo. Daalu
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by ForbesHomesNG(m): 5:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
Racoon:
[s][/s]Are you not even ashame to to say this? How can one be defending all the impunity and lawlessness of this satanic govt? Dasuki & others are next.Shame on you lots.
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Ugwumagala: 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2019
They were released after Almajiri thugs beat up one of Sowore's protesters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' / Dolapo Osinbajo Steps Out In Sports Outfit For Morning Walk Against Cancer(pics / Edo 2020: Copy Of Philip Shuaibu's Resignation Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.