Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,533 members, 7,847,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:57 PM

Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore (38531 Views)

Picture Of Okowa And Sowore Smiling At Peter OBI At The ICAN Annual Conference / Mary Leonard: US Ready To Help Nigeria Identify Boko Haram Sponsors / FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by seguno2: 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2019
helinues:
Tell Sowore to also behaves. Let me ask you, how many lifes have been saved since Kanu left Nigeria compared to when he was around?

Would you want one person selfishness to cause the life of many?

Are you afflicted with the Stockholm syndrome?
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2019
helinues:

Which of the African leaders understand the meaning of peaceful protest? Abeg we should stop deceiving ourselves jor.

Wetin end subsidy protests? No be army GEJ sent out and within 3 days, normalcy returned..
u obviously don't have any reasonable thing to say.
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2019
Guidedee:
I wonder why there exist just a few intelligent people comenting on social media nowadays. Maybe it's due to drug addiction which leads to these products of illicit affairs displaying their stupidity without recourse to common sense. Their types don't value peace because they don't have it. They attack whoever they wish to with very foul languages, so far the person's opinion differs from their's. They have turned Nairaland that we knew then into another thing, irritating where hatred spreads and the owner of this site just chose let them be. Was the US able to force former President Jonathan on same sex marriage? talkless of the fearless PMB. Should we allow Sowore and his likes to turn Nigeria into the present day Libya? NEVER! God bless PMB and and that mean well for us all. Ameen.
Nigeria will never be as developed as libya because of people like you. But when the time comes we will deal with u.
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2019
RamseyBolton:

Zakazy has not been given bail yet. Also, US doesn't care about the Shiites. They burned US flag during their protests
The U.S is islamphobic
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by BOBAN2710: 7:55pm On Dec 26, 2019
THE PERSON THAT WRITE THIS NEWS AND ANYBODY THAT BELIEVE THIS FAKE NEWS THEIR HEADS ARE PAINING THEM
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2019
989900:

I criticized and chastised them when they wouldn't comply with the courts, am I supposed to still keep singing the same ol' chorus when they finally bent to the ruling of the court and voice of the people?

I don't deal like that (zombies and wailers do), I deal with each situation independently and objectively.

As far as this goes, our objective (the laws of the land above all else) achieved, the proper thing done, lessons learnt by all parties.

We carry our condemnations and commendations to the next . . .

How many times have you been praised for doing your job after being initially irresponsible?
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by babatee90(m): 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2019
helinues:

My father no dey pass him boundary.. I dont know about yours ooo

Clearly he did by giving birth to you
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Gbemiie: 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2019
helinues:
Lies.. It was coincidence.

Why Christmas eve? After Dasuki spending how many years in prison?

You really don't get it, do you?
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by 989900: 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2019
scaramucci:

[s]How many times have you been praised for doing your job after being initially irresponsible?[/s]
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by tck2000(m): 11:15pm On Dec 26, 2019
hargbolahan01:
but why do you guys feel joy that the govt is tarnishing the image of the country on international scene

you always talk about great Nigeria...is this kind of country you want where leader will be going against court order...where they will send DSS thugs to court to murder a man who is on trial...and a agency will decide not to obey court order but obey one man's order.
how will you feel when you travel of the country and they treat you specially in bad way that you are from country that violate human right?

this is not abt America but our great country...but if this is Nigeria of your dream then congratulations and I pray you continue to face what you face now but I want a better Nigeria because I never want this in the first place
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by 12345baba(m): 12:25am On Dec 27, 2019
sunnychibs:
angry

what will be Sowore's next line of action now?
revolution 2023 will b next
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by executive12: 5:17am On Dec 27, 2019
The fear of America is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by executive12: 5:26am On Dec 27, 2019
helinues:
Lies.. It was coincidence.

Why Christmas eve? After Dasuki spending how many years in prison?

You, and all those other guys supporting evil, should hide your faces in shame. You guys (and the arrogant fools Garba Shehu and Femi Adesina) were busy beating your chests, while the bigot Buhari and his clueless cabals were fearfully pondering what their fate will be under American pressure. The fear of America is the beginning of wisdom for African dictators.
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Uchek(m): 6:30am On Dec 27, 2019
He is hiding his head in shame!

Racoon:
Where the hell is Femi Adeshina that was questioning America's big brother role? Can he see how he has just embarrassed himself? America invariably forced Nigerian govt to behave democratically.Shame on this govt.
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by helinues: 6:35am On Dec 27, 2019
executive12:

Another shameless fool (after Helinues).

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by tsdarkside(m): 7:40am On Dec 27, 2019
nawa....

everybody wan claim now....

no,it was santa claus....
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by guidelight: 11:22am On Dec 27, 2019
Racoon:
Where the hell is Femi Adeshina that was questioning America's big brother role? Can he see how he has just embarrassed himself? America invariably forced Nigerian govt to behave democratically.Shame on this govt.
Femi Adeshina is a willing tool in the hands of the oppressors.
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by GEEBITE: 11:32am On Dec 27, 2019
Typical of a plonker....huff and puff
helinues:

Ok bye

I have read enough
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Sonnyboom: 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
Its not my fault the truth burns your soulkm like the sunlight burn vampire to ashes.

executive12:

Another shameless fool (after Helinues).
Re: Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore by Ajibade123(m): 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
Later out clueless DSS will say he was released after he fulfilled his bail term

see 15 tips to cut electric bill of your business in half
https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-cut-electric-bill-in-half/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

James Duddridge: No Partnership Will Resolve Nigeria's Security Situation / Bianca : BIM Gives APGA 7 Day Ultimatum TO / Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.