Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram (52487 Views)

Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) / Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) / Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by richidinho(m): 5:45am On Dec 26, 2019
An Orphan named Jenifer Ukambong was kidnapped by Boko Haram on Sunday 22nd December 2019.

The world is calling on our military to expedite action in the search to rescue her.

https://twitter.com/Debylvv/status/1209988207317786625?s=19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Sirjamo: 5:54am On Dec 26, 2019
I am sorry that she got abducted, but, anyone who willingly ply Maiduguri - Monguno axis must have been ready for anything including instant death.

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by lovat(m): 6:03am On Dec 26, 2019
Sirjamo:
I am sorry that she got abducted, but, anyone who willingly ply Maiduguri - Monguno axis must have been ready for anything including instant death.
I thought the idiotic buhari said BH has been defeated

145 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:03am On Dec 26, 2019
Sirjamo:

One of the ISWAP members said she belongsto Him

I dey ply that road steady oh

Now I'm scared how I'll ply it next week back to my Monguno base.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:05am On Dec 26, 2019
lovat:
I thought the idiotic buhari said BH has been defeated

Lol ISWAP that has strong foothold in 5 Local Government areas close to my workplace (Gudzamala,Kukawa,Marte,Abadam and Baga) even Gubio,Damasak and Gajiram self ISWAP still dey roam there

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:10am On Dec 26, 2019
Sirjamo:
Why so?
I thought Boko haram does not control any territory in Nigeria

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by lovat(m): 6:19am On Dec 26, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol ISWAP that has strong foothold in 5 Local Government areas close to my workplace (Gudzamala,Kukawa,Marte,Abadam and Baga) even Gubio,Damasak and Gajiram self ISWAP still dey roam there
But the government said BH is not holding any territory.

We didn't finish our last chat my fellow ANSU alumni

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by richidinho(m): 6:38am On Dec 26, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 26, 2019
As it is the Nigerian Government knows nothing about Nigeria, 3 days before Christmas, saw a man offload 8 bags of foreign rice both India and Thailand. I engaged the guy in an argument and what I learned from that little argument gave me goosebumps, if indeed the Nigeria government is playing its citizen like this, we should just forget this country. I truly believe in Nigeria but why’s every previous administration better than the next?
I know a responsible country won’t negotiate with terrorists, while GEJ was president, BH asked that PMB be the negotiator, can we say they don’t recognize him anymore or what?
Another thing that troubles my mind is, I understand that the only good thing about the country is its big population but if the population is not benefiting its citizens what’s the use?
If Benin has 11.4millions people, Niger 22.4 and Togo 7.9m. Why can’t this country be divided? It will do more good than harm. Or better yet restructured, make every state independent?

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by richidinho(m): 7:10am On Dec 26, 2019
Day2logic:
As it is the Nigerian Government knows nothing about Nigeria,3 days express Christmas, saw a man offload

Don't get you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by itsme01: 7:34am On Dec 26, 2019
sad story
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by jumper524(m): 7:43am On Dec 26, 2019
I won't deny the fact that the military is not doing enough in their fight against insurgence but I'll have to condemn the fact that they're no being honest to the Nigerian populace on the situation on ground.
More can still be done and should be done..
Also the president needs to change his service chiefs, the high tempo buratai started with has lost its pace..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by jumper524(m): 7:44am On Dec 26, 2019
This space is as a result of error of transpisition..
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:46am On Dec 26, 2019
lovat:
But the government said BH is not holding any territory.

We didn't finish our last chat my fellow ANSU alumni

Yeaaaa too mych wahala down here
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:48am On Dec 26, 2019
jumper524:
I won't deny the fact that the military is not doing enough in their fight against insurgence but I'll have to condemn the fact that they're no being honest to the Nigerian populace on the situation on ground.
More can still be done and should be done.. Also the president needs to change his service chiefs, the high tempo buratai started with has lost its pace..

You've said one of the major problems of this ongoing war. Federal Government/Nigeria Military hiding the real battlefield situation

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by ruggedtimi(m): 8:04am On Dec 26, 2019
i wonder if boko haram eventually release Shaibu, if she will get a benz and other gifts from nigerians as they did to Tasha I pray she is released this year.

9 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Captainrambo2: 8:05am On Dec 26, 2019
Is she a Muslim? Only then will the army go and find he

6 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by verifiablefacts: 8:10am On Dec 26, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

my brother you said the truth,so many areas where even the army will need reinforcements before venturing, take the cross kauwa junction for example. And they will still claim defeating boko haram.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by WorkSmartEdu: 8:12am On Dec 26, 2019
Run away from this fraud. I always report his post but just wanted to warn people on this fool and his antics. They will lure you unto WhatsApp and then defraud you.
pourthewhiskey:
Nice looking

6 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by brainbox80: 8:20am On Dec 26, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

IS THIS THESAME BOKO HARAM THAT HAVE BEEN PUSHED TO THE ISLAND CLOSE TO NIGER REPUBLIC AND CHAD?

13 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by danny34(m): 8:22am On Dec 26, 2019
Which humanitarian worker in Borno does not know that Monguno - Maiduguri road is a no go area. I have friends implementing GBV intervention in Monguno. They fly chopper to the place and back to base in Maiduguri.

This to me is very very uncalled for. Why would she talk that risk? Even if office refuse to book chopper for her, why didn't she book with her money?

Hope others learn from this.

richidinho:
An Orphan named Jenifer Ukambong kidnapped by bokoharam on Sunday 22nd December 2019 is currently trending on twitter.

The world is calling on our military to expedite action in the search to rescue her.

https://twitter.com/Debylvv/status/1209988207317786625?s=19

10 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by ZombieTERROR: 8:22am On Dec 26, 2019
What is this fine Christain girl doing in Borno...

All the way from plateau....

When Buhari is still the president.... Releasing all dangerous captured Boko fighters

Sorry....

19 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by ZombieTERROR: 8:25am On Dec 26, 2019
brainbox80:
IS THIS THESAME BOKO HARAM THAT HAVE BEEN PUSHED TO THE ISLAND CLOSE TO NIGER REPUBLIC AND CHAD?

You have been listening to too much lai Muhammad

18 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Staro: 8:30am On Dec 26, 2019
Na wao
So sad
Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Sojigold(m): 8:42am On Dec 26, 2019
Sirjamo:

Bro,

Sometimes it doesn't work like that sir.

Sometimes one have to travel compulsorily.

I'm telling you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by richidinho(m): 8:54am On Dec 26, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

One of the ISWAP members said she belongsto Him

I dey ply that road steady oh grin

Now I'm scared how I'll ply it next week back to my Monguno base.

Where in Monguno are you boss?

4 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:57am On Dec 26, 2019
undecided
Bokoharam don't exist.

Army has defeated Bokoharam that's all I know

5 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by PlugBlogng: 8:57am On Dec 26, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by iCauseTrouble: 8:57am On Dec 26, 2019
Buhari why na shocked

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by Racoon(m): 8:58am On Dec 26, 2019
Same BH that have been technically defeated? What on earth is any humanity doing in terrorist-infested areas like Borno? God save your soul for us sis.

This unfortunate incident have again repeatedly shame all the government/Nigerian Army claim that the BH terrorists does not operate or control any territory in this nation.You can win by propaganda but can't govern by same.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment / The Boy That Intercepted First Suicide Bomber That Attacked Borno Mosque (Photo) / Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.