Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please (9980 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie / My Boyfriend Is Not Intelligent! I Want To Break Up With Him / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by blesskewe(f): 11:02am On Dec 27, 2019
MrCork:

so u can't give person ordinary kiss..abi?...wot kinda greedy sell fish stingy Muslim are you?(shake my head) angry

God punish u
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by MrCork: 11:07am On Dec 27, 2019
blesskewe:

God punish u

do u realize u definitely goin to he'll for swaaaaaring on Christmas day?... this is the side effect of not going to church & worship in other religion.
Ordinary kiss I ask u & u started swaaaaaaring like ilitarate bus conductor. Ladies do not swaaaar(wot a serious shame)...this is exactly y I date white women. Shame on u!
angry
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by blesskewe(f): 11:10am On Dec 27, 2019
MrCork:

do u realize u definitely goin to he'll for swaaaaaring on Christmas day?... this is the side effect of not going to church & worship in other religion.
Ordinary kiss I ask u & u started swaaaaaaring like ilitarate bus conductor. Ladies do not swaaaar(wot a serious shame)...this is exactly y I date white women. Shame on u!
angry

Please fuvk off
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 27, 2019
Brock202:

Can you please recommend some for me?
I do send her motivational books though
these Halequin Romance and Mills and Boons novels.naija girls dey like them cheesy.u can easily get them in any available bookstores around you cheesy
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 27, 2019
Brock202:

I do send her motivational books though
motivational books? cheesy..like those ones on how to make money?...like the richman of babylon etc grin...bro which girl dey send motivational books? buy romance novels for her to keep her in the mood cheesy
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by MrCork: 11:17am On Dec 27, 2019
blesskewe:

Please fuvk off

..real ladies do not swaaasr..
U swaaasr so much like ilitarate if u were here in London they will transfer u back to africa on express(truss me)
Change your agramafatick noshancalant behaviour or u will NEVER EVER find man on nairaland (but guess wot.. juss lost your shance)
angry
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by blesskewe(f): 11:19am On Dec 27, 2019
MrCork:

..real ladies do not swaaasr..
U swaaasr so much like ilitarate if u were here in London they will transfer u back to africa on express(truss me)
Change your agramafatick noshancalant behaviour or u will NEVER EVER find man on nairaland (but guess wot.. juss lost your shance)
angry

Oga were go school
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by MrCork: 11:40am On Dec 27, 2019
blesskewe:

Oga were go school

..but can't u juss be nice & give a brother ordnary Christmas kiss?... wot kinda scragramolitick dagranosist semi ilitarate is u for God sake?.. dint you go to primary school?
Do u realize u are disgracing black women right now?

(This is really sad)
angry
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 27, 2019
superlanny:
no worry next year will be lit grin

That one don sure pa wink

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by MrCork: 11:50am On Dec 27, 2019
blesskewe:

God punish u

..ok I forgive u.. gimmmmme Christmas kiss!! cheesy
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I stayed here back oo. I didn't celebrate christmas cry cry cry
... Why didn't you?? Has the Chinese and their belief gotten to you .. I heard they don't celebrate Christmas over there.
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by Hotspotbro(m): 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
No be you only get problem..my own here is asking if she can open account on World Bank and i say... You gotta believe.. Anyways, your relationship is not a professor student relationship grin
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by bonnyhope: 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
MEGA4BILLION:
The worst thing in life is living with a boring person. Problems in marriages and relationship arises from poor or lack of communication. When there is no communication, the relationship will be boring. To make up this deficit aspect of the relationship always results in either or both of the partners cheating. Sit her down, discuss this with her, observe her for some time then weigh out your options. But don't waste her time.

you are wrong

harmful person is the worst person to live with, a person may be boring but full of love and conscience and cannot harm you

it is in some peoples nature not to find talk interesting and they tag them boring people
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2019
biGDhAp:
... Why didn't you?? Has the Chinese and their belief gotten to you .. I heard they don't celebrate Christmas over there.

No it hasn't. Yes they don't celebrate and that was why we were not given any holiday. I was busy working while others you guys were enjoying in Nigeria
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by spiralwedge(m): 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
Brock202, please don't marry that woman. You are sapiosexual and she isn't. You are not compatible. For a journey of a lifetime, it's not advisable.

I made similar mistake. I did because I was told that it was good we were different and that's how marriage are complemented.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
tohyorsih2:

No it hasn't. Yes the don't celebrate and that was why we were not given any holiday. I was busy working while others you guys were enjoying in Nigeria
... Sorry . If only I could FedEx some Christmas chicken to you ..
*grins
.. Come home next year ooo
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2019
biGDhAp:
... Sorry . If only I could FedEx some Christmas chicken to you ..
*grins
.. Come home next year ooo

I could remember you used to be very troublesome. You just started typing like a gentle man all of a sudden. Did anything change?

Sure i will!
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I could remember you used to be very troublesome. You just started typing like a gentle man all of a sudden. Did anything change?

Sure i will!
... I only get troublesome when people seems troublesome to me .. Since you've been cool headed yourself, I have no reason to switch into my trouble mode.
I'm actually super gentle in real life.. You hardly See me get into quarrels.

Na nairaland we dey always try flex muscle.
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by Brock202: 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
mickeyenglish:

[b]OP, i understand you perfectly more than you think.. Trust me, I do.. I was in your position in January,when i started to date this my fellow Corp member and we were both in the same school/PPA.

Again, she also possess all these "sweet qualities" that's akin to "wife material" and, it really hurts you to know that you've fallen in love with such a person..

Like yours,mine is also not of same religion with me.. While being a Christian(but really a Skeptic/Agnostic), she on the other hand is a Moslem. Mine doesn't even know how to prepare the Yorùbá traditional meals like our ever famous Àmàlà, semo, etc.. Eba is the only solid food she knows how to eat and prepare and you wonder what her Mother being an housewife to an Imam, has been upto in terms of kitchen tutorials.. Guess what? She's not even ready to learn how to even when i volunteered to teach her myself and get all necessary items with my own money.

Again, mine is very mentally lazy that sometimes, i wonder how she graduated from Yabatech with her HND.. I became scared when she was even unable to give me a brief synopsis about her course of study in school which was Microbiology. I even got enraged when she told me that she gave her project to a mercenary to write for her. Is that the kind of mother you want for you offsprings?

Furthermore, mine doesn't want to learn anything. Several a time, i had tried to spark an entrepreneurial plug in her heart and mind but, it always ended in tears.. I personally volunteered to foot the bills for any profession she'd really want to learn.. I even went to some of my female friends who were fashion designers, fashion and beauty bloggers, buying and selling, forex, farming, etc, and they all agreed to take her free of charge but, she turned the whole idea down.. Okay ooh, what do you want to learn, she'd say "i don't know" or "I'd think about it"..

Now, yours might still be young but, mine is 26yrs of age and I'm just a year older than her. For a girl of this age, who doesn't want to learn anything or become anything other than a loving wife to a loving husband. Eventually she'd become a leech and liability to the young hustling soul in this very brutal capitalist society.

Here's the trick no one will ever tell you ; nature is a badass! When nature knows you're deficient in most aspect expected of a creature, she(permit to refer to nature as she) quickly arms the weak creature with dummy/smokescreen attributes in other to makeup for all the lost attributes your girlfriend never had and will never have(emphasis on the WILL NEVER).

I also faced this scenario and decided to combat it by all means hence, my resolve to go on an all-out war on my Girlfriend's intellectual deficiencies but guess what? It all ended in tears... The more i tried to emancipate her, the more her ignorance fought back, and it fought hard and why did this happen? Mature knows there's nothing to emancipate.. Out of frustration, i broke up with her and made my reasons known to her but, made-up again later on after 3 weeks, hoping she'd realise here mistakes and heed to my advice..Guess what!! she broke with on Easter Day without excuses as to my crime, and when i inquired to know my crimes, she said i shouldn't play the victim's since i also broke up with her first.. But, before the broke up, i had discovered she was a girl that loves attention and would go toi any means to get it, so, while i was busy with a particular hustle coupled with blogging, i went incommunicado with her and she never for once even deemed it fit to message me or even call. Prior to that, i had been the to always do that.

Then came the day of revelation.. I hit her up on the fone and in my usual way, teased her up with things such her "so, you this wouldn't check up in her hubby àbí", guy ! If you see insult wey i collect eehn, you'd pity for me.. She said i was immature, and not only that, but she's getting several attention from other people and she doesn't need mine anymore.. She broke up with me three days later on Easter.. Did i react to the breakup? Yeah, i did.. I didn't man anything up and i shed tears in my room in Ibàdàn. I lost appetite for food and, became lean and lost weight to the extent that people were complaining when we resumed in our PPA. That's the true rubbish called "love" and its very pathetic to think that a very logical sapient like you can fall for such folly but you have,at least once in a lifetime. It's another intellectual lesson you have to learn on your journey in this very short life.

Go for the intellectual sound ones with lots of logic and reasonings to go round. Trust me, they'd be very arrogant and appear spoilt and on top of their world but, they'd fall in line when they eventually discover that you're in same league with them.. Its not for your sake but for your offsprings sake, for they'd get most of their cognitive abilities and learning from their mom for the first 10yrs of their life.. This is the bedrock.

My advice to you is not to breakup with her rather, let her breakup with you instead.. Trust me,at this moment, she'd be very happy about her decision and would appear to be living fine and even glowing and radiating, while you'd feel miserable,dumped and duped at first for some months (probably 6-8 months) but, you'd learn superbly.. Oh, dear! You'd learn tremendously during this grieving period. Eventually, her time of grieve would come immediately after her time of happiness, when she discovers that you're no longer there to pester her about "this and that", your future together, entrepreneurship, general enlightenment, etc. She'd eventually get get a new source of energy and attention from other sweet talking and Instagra-flashing guys but, the veil would soon falloff her eyes and she'd see demons.. Then she'd start regretting her decisions, then she'd start longing, then she'd start reaching forward to guys with your attributes but, nature has taught guys with your attributes,to steer clear of ladies with her attributes by playing the "breakup lesson" with them through the hands of other intellectually deficient ladies hereby, prompting them to reject laides with cognitive deformities.. At the end, it's an irony that it's a simple win-win situation for you..

Trust the evolutionary cycle of nature..

Post No Bill [/b]

Ogbẹ́nutan tan ooo.... Thanks i really appreciate this
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
Brock202:
For people asking for her interests, I don't know what really interests here because she has never discussed anything really serious with me. If i called after saying hello, how are you doing today?, the next thing she ask is
Where are you?, have you eaten?. Those words are meant for secondary school kids. I've complained several times and her response was that she don't know what to say that i should teach, she also feel sad about it.

then what exactly made you fall in love with that person?
how could you continue dating that person if she was "that" boring?
if she now tells you that this is the only thing she knows... why would you want to continue dating such person?
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by ImaIma1(f): 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
Brock202:
Hi everyone, i dont want to bore you with long talk.
I need your advise on this issue,
Me and this girl have been in a relationship for over a year now, she posses some of the features i want in my woman but she's lacking one thing which is intelligence, i always be the one to bring up a topic we can talk about, I've never meet her for advice or anything that bothers me because i know she can't proffer any solution to it, we don't use to chat on WhatsApp after saying hi and i reply, how was your day that's the end, I'm the only one that bring up issue to discuss everytime but now am tired of it, I've complained to her several times but she said she don't what to say, I've sent her some books to read but she didn't read any of them. I'm thinking of breaking up with her because i can't cope with her again and then i decide to give it a second thought that's why i put it here if there is any other tips i can use to build her up to my taste

Advise me please!

Obviously that is something that is important to you...being able to have a conversation with your woman. You need someone that can engage you because these things get more noticed in marriage. Such things have made husbands look outside

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by ekitimanalways(m): 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
Brock202:
Me and this girl have been in a relationship for over a year now, she posses some of the features i want in my woman but she's lacking one thing which is intelligence, i always be the one to bring up a topic we can talk about, I've never meet her for advice or anything that bothers me because i know she can't proffer any solution to it, we don't use to chat on WhatsApp after saying hi and i reply, how was your day that's the end, I'm the only one that bring up issue to discuss everytime but now am tired of it, I've complained to her several times but she said she don't what to say, I've sent her some books to read but she didn't read any of them. I'm thinking of breaking up with her because i can't cope with her again and then i decide to give it a second thought that's why i put it here if there is any other tips i can use to build her up to my taste

Advise me please!
Mr man, no perfect woman any where! There are 1002 women out there who are intelligent but lack good character
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by bukatyne(f): 4:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
Brock202:

Advise me please!

How old are you? How old is she?

What is her family setting like? Who are her friends?

What is her vision for a family? What kind of family do you want?
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by Brock202: 5:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
bukatyne:

How old are you? How old is she?

What is her family setting like? Who are her friends?

What is her vision for a family? What kind of family do you want?
I'm 24 while she's 23
Her dad died at a tender which makes only her mom raise them (5 of them 2males and 3females) singlehandedly.

She doesn't keep friends (she's an introvert)
Her vision for a family? I don't have an answer for that because any time we talk about this she always reply like someone with low IQ (She doesn't know what she want).

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by chukzyfcbb: 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
Brock202:

Can you cope with a guy that call you and all she could say is "Hello babe", "How are you doing today", ﷼Have you eaten" I will call you back later.
Answer me please
What you have is not an unintelligent woman but a girl who has nothing going for her right now.

This is the same scenario with house wives, they don't have anything going for them, so the conversation is always the same routine.

If she is a student, dig deep and let her tell you what happen in school the good and bad stories (this may not work now coz of corona assuming she is a student)

Both of you can agree to check up a movie or a show so you have something to talk about, just something that will have you both talk and that way you can get to know how she thinks deeply.

What you have is a girl who is idle and probably bored.

Also you may want to reduce the frequency of your communication so you both can miss eachother a lil and have a lot to talk about.

it's usually when partners are always talking 24/7 that they run out of talk and start asking mundane things like "what are you putting on right now or what food did you eat and all that BS"

She isn't unintelligent sir!

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by bukatyne(f): 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
Brock202:

I'm 24 while she's 23
Her dad died at a tender which makes only her mom raise them (5 of them 2males and 3females) singlehandedly.

She doesn't keep friends (she's an introvert)
Her vision for a family? I don't have an answer for that because any time we talk about this she always reply like someone with low IQ (She doesn't know what she want).

Thanks for the response.

You have a lot of work to do if you are convinced that she is your wife. (hardest part)

It is also good news because she is willing to learn.

I don't know how you meet however, have a 3-month engagement plan. Have a list of topics across all fields you can engage on. For instance, you are meeting with her tomorrow. After the pleasantries, have a random topic for discussion.
1. What does she think about wives 'respecting' pastors more than their husbands?
2. Why did she pick her course?
3. What is her dream job?
4. Where would she like to settle in and why?
5. What does she think about how Govt handled Funke Akindele's case?
6. What does she think about the conspiracy that 5G network caused COVID-19?
7. What is a feminine woman?
8. What does she think about traditional roles in the family?
9. What does she think of the phrase 'customer is king?'
10. What does she think about the current brain drain in the economy?
11. What does she think about the US inviting doctors all over the world to help them with corona?
12. What does she think about the practice of religion viz a viz the Bible times?
13. What ways does she think children can be engaged apart from putting them infront of the TV?

What are her hobbies? If for instance she says movies, can you both watch a movie and she dissects? If books, can she read and summarize for you? If cooking, can she cook and explain what ingredients she blends to get a certain flavour? Can she tell you her favorite meal and the ways she plays around cooking them? Can she cook one way per time and you both judge your favorite?

What I listed above are just different lines of conversation you can have.

Try to get her to spill what is in her head.

After that we discuss.

Just mention me.
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by foreverdiamonds(m): 4:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
So if a lady can't bring up topics for discussion or sustain a whatsapp chat after saying hello or hi she is unintelligent?
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by Brock202: 10:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
bukatyne:

Thanks for the response.

You have a lot of work to do if you are convinced that she is your wife. (hardest part)

It is also good news because she is willing to learn.

I don't know how you meet however, have a 3-month engagement plan. Have a list of topics across all fields you can engage on. For instance, you are meeting with her tomorrow. After the pleasantries, have a random topic for discussion.
1. What does she think about wives 'respecting' pastors more than their husbands?
2. Why did she pick her course?
3. What is her dream job?
4. Where would she like to settle in and why?
5. What does she think about how Govt handled Funke Akindele's case?
6. What does she think about the conspiracy that 5G network caused COVID-19?
7. What is a feminine woman?
8. What does she think about traditional roles in the family?
9. What does she think of the phrase 'customer is king?'
10. What does she think about the current brain drain in the economy?
11. What does she think about the US inviting doctors all over the world to help them with corona?
12. What does she think about the practice of religion viz a viz the Bible times?
13. What ways does she think children can be engaged apart from putting them infront of the TV?

What are her hobbies? If for instance she says movies, can you both watch a movie and she dissects? If books, can she read and summarize for you? If cooking, can she cook and explain what ingredients she blends to get a certain flavour? Can she tell you her favorite meal and the ways she plays around cooking them? Can she cook one way per time and you both judge your favorite?

What I listed above are just different lines of conversation you can have.

Try to get her to spill what is in her head.

After that we discuss.

Just mention me.

I really appreciate this má but what if i tell you that she can only answer question 1-5, you see the rest questions she doesn't know about them. She can't construct a simple sentence in English language , Tenses, spellings let me mention few. I can't be saying everything here because this is a public forum. If you see our chats you will pity me. I'm thinking of breaking up with her
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by Brock202: 10:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
foreverdiamonds:
So if a lady can't bring up topics for discussion or sustain a whatsapp chat after saying hello or hi she is unintelligent?
I know what am saying sir. Its more than that
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by Ytea(f): 11:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
One key statement in your post is "bring topic up", when it's not a school haba. See, your conversations are meant to flow freely, it shouldn't be I brought topic up today, you too bring tomorrow, if you can't flow naturally, stop wasting time. Not all persons are compatible.
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by Ytea(f): 11:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
Brock202:

I really appreciate this má but what if i tell you that she can only answer question 1-5, you see the rest questions she doesn't know about them. She can't construct a simple sentence in English language , Tenses, spellings let me mention few. I can't be saying everything here because this is a public forum. If you see our chats you will pity me. I'm thinking of breaking up with her
You av a problem with her grammar too, it's becoming clearer now.
You brought your business to a public forum, don't say you can't be saying everything. Do well to say everything, to get possible solutions to the challenges.
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by irumanle(m): 11:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
mickeyenglish:

[OP, i understand you perfectly more than you think.. Trust me, I do.. I was in your position in January,when i started dating this my fellow Corp member and we were both in the same school/PPA.

Again, she also possess all these "sweet qualities" that's akin to "wife material" and, it really hurts to know that you've fallen in love with such a person..

Like yours,mine is also not of same religion with me.. While being a Christian(but really a Skeptic/Agnostic), she on the other hand is a Moslem. Mine doesn't even know how to prepare the Yorùbá traditional meals like our ever famous Àmàlà, semo, etc.. Eba is the only solid food she knows how to eat and prepare and you wonder what her Mother being an housewife to an Imam, has been upto in terms of kitchen tutorials.. Guess what? She's not even ready to learn how to even when i volunteered to teach her myself and get all necessary items with my own money.

Again, mine is very mentally lazy that sometimes, i wonder how she graduated from Yabatech with her HND.. I became scared when she was even unable to give me a brief synopsis about her course of study in school which was Microbiology. I even got enraged when she told me that she gave her project to a mercenary to write for her. Is that the kind of mother you want for you offsprings?

Furthermore, mine doesn't want to learn anything. Several a time, i had tried to spark an entrepreneurial plug in her heart and mind but, it always ended in tears.. I personally volunteered to foot the bills for any profession she'd really want to learn.. I even went to some of my female friends who were fashion designers, fashion and beauty bloggers, buying and selling, forex, farming, etc, and they all agreed to take her free of charge but, she turned the whole idea down.. Okay ooh, what do you want to learn, she'd say "i don't know" or "I'd think about it"..

Now, yours might still be young but, mine is 26yrs of age and I'm just a year older than her. For a girl of this age, who doesn't want to learn anything or become anything other than a loving wife to a loving husband. Eventually she'd become a leech and liability to the young hustling soul in this very brutal capitalist society.

Here's the trick no one will ever tell you ; nature is a badass! When nature knows you're deficient in most aspect expected of a creature, she(permit to refer to nature as she) quickly arms the weak creature with dummy/smokescreen attributes in other to makeup for all the lost attributes your girlfriend never had and will never have(emphasis on the WILL NEVER).

I also faced this scenario and decided to combat it by all means hence, my resolve to go on an all-out war on my Girlfriend's intellectual deficiencies but guess what? It all ended in tears... The more i tried to emancipate her, the more her ignorance fought back, and it fought hard and why did this happen? Mature knows there's nothing to emancipate.. Out of frustration, i broke up with her and made my reasons known to her but, made-up again later on after 3 weeks, hoping she'd realise here mistakes and heed to my advice..Guess what!! she broke with on Easter Day without excuses as to my crime, and when i inquired to know my crimes, she said i shouldn't play the victim's since i also broke up with her first.. But, before the broke up, i had discovered she was a girl that loves attention and would go toi any means to get it, so, while i was busy with a particular hustle coupled with blogging, i went incommunicado with her and she never for once even deemed it fit to message me or even call. Prior to that, i had been the to always do that.

Then came the day of revelation.. I hit her up on the fone and in my usual way, teased her up with things such her "so, you this wouldn't check up in her hubby àbí", guy ! If you see insult wey i collect eehn, you'd pity for me.. She said i was immature, and not only that, but she's getting several attention from other people and she doesn't need mine anymore.. She broke up with me three days later on Easter.. Did i react to the breakup? Yeah, i did.. I didn't man anything up and i shed tears in my room in Ibàdàn. I lost appetite for food and, became lean and lost weight to the extent that people were complaining when we resumed in our PPA. That's the true rubbish called "love" and its very pathetic to think that a very logical sapient like you can fall for such folly but you have,at least once in a lifetime. It's another intellectual lesson you have to learn on your journey in this very short life.

Go for the intellectual sound ones with lots of logic and reasonings to go round. Trust me, they'd be very arrogant and appear spoilt and on top of their world but, they'd fall in line when they eventually discover that you're in same league with them.. Its not for your sake but for your offsprings sake, for they'd get most of their cognitive abilities and learning from their mom for the first 10yrs of their life.. This is the bedrock.

My advice to you is not to breakup with her rather, let her breakup with you instead.. Trust me,at this moment, she'd be very happy about her decision and would appear to be living fine and even glowing and radiating, while you'd feel miserable,dumped and duped at first for some months (probably 6-8 months) but, you'd learn superbly.. Oh, dear! You'd learn tremendously during this grieving period. Eventually, her time of grieve would come immediately after her time of happiness, when she discovers that you're no longer there to pester her about "this and that", your future together, entrepreneurship, general enlightenment, etc. She'd eventually get get a new source of energy and attention from other sweet talking and Instagra-flashing guys but, the veil would soon falloff her eyes and she'd see demons.. Then she'd start regretting her decisions, then she'd start longing, then she'd start reaching forward to guys with your attributes but, nature has taught guys with your attributes,to steer clear of ladies with her attributes by playing the "breakup lesson" with them through the hands of other intellectually deficient ladies hereby, prompting them to reject laides with cognitive deformities.. At the end, it's an irony that it's a simple win-win situation for you..

Trust the evolutionary cycle of nature..

Post No Bill

I have a thing or two to learn from you. I had like to chat you on watzap please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Erected Pennis(graphic Pics) / Help! I Mistakenly Fvck My Neighbor's Mom / Funny Romantic Pics Of The Day (18+) Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.