Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please (9981 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Not Intelligent - Baddie / My Boyfriend Is Not Intelligent! I Want To Break Up With Him / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by Brock202: 7:41am On Apr 07, 2020
Ytea:
You av a problem with her grammar too, it's becoming clearer now.
You brought your business to a public forum, don't say you can't be saying everything. Do well to say everything, to get possible solutions to the challenges.

Yes her grammer is wack even her spellings, i got her books on that but she's not reading any of it. Sometimes, i use to ask myself how she gained admission into school of nursing.
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by Brock202: 7:55am On Apr 07, 2020
lalasticlala
Front page please
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by Ytea(f): 8:30am On Apr 07, 2020
Brock202:

Yes her grammer is wack even her spellings, i got her books on that but she's not reading any of it. Sometimes, i use to ask myself how she gained admission into school of nursing.
Op I'm sorry to say, but you speak of her with contempt, if there was ever love between you, I think it's lost now.
I agree with you that it gives one joy when one's partner speaks in public and they're are proud and able to say "yes that's my babe".
She may have gotten into nursing school coz she's good at arithmetic.
Op, in your sight, you've helped her enough and she's not yielding positive, you sound fed up. If you could, let her go, because you won't ever be proud of her, no matter how much you/her tries.
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by Brock202: 8:55am On Apr 07, 2020
Ytea:
Op I'm sorry to say, but you speak of her with contempt, if there was ever love between you, I think it's lost now.
I agree with you that it gives one joy when one's partner speaks in public and they're are proud and able to say "yes that's my babe".
She may have gotten into nursing school coz she's good at arithmetic.
Op, in your sight, you've helped her enough and she's not yielding positive, you sound fed up. If you could, let her go, because you won't ever be proud of her, no matter how much you/her tries.
I truly love her but I don't know what to do again.
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by frozen70(f): 9:05am On Apr 07, 2020
Brock202:
Hi everyone, i dont want to bore you with long talk.
I need your advise on this issue,
Me and this girl have been in a relationship for over a year now, she posses some of the features i want in my woman but she's lacking one thing which is intelligence, i always be the one to bring up a topic we can talk about, I've never meet her for advice or anything that bothers me because i know she can't proffer any solution to it, we don't use to chat on WhatsApp after saying hi and i reply, how was your day that's the end, I'm the only one that bring up issue to discuss everytime but now am tired of it, I've complained to her several times but she said she don't what to say, I've sent her some books to read but she didn't read any of them. I'm thinking of breaking up with her because i can't cope with her again and then i decide to give it a second thought that's why i put it here if there is any other tips i can use to build her up to my taste

Advise me please!

Intelligency runs in some family and others gets their own intelligent through self efforts with experience

What does she do for now

Is she ready to take corrections or arguments on everything

You see, an intelligent woman is far more preferable than a man

This is my reasons

She is the home front of the family

Most times, father's are not at home, but she will be there as a father and a mother to the children

No matter how much a man makes, if your wife is not intelligent to manage resources, you will have a financial leakage at home

The children stays more with their mother than their fathers, if she us not intelligent, she won't be able to cope where they need her assistance in home work and other aspects of learning

Marrying an intelligent woman, makes the home front easier for you, no matter if you are their or not

If a woman is intelligent, she thinks far and plans for the future

I won't tell you to leave her but the brain work load will be more on you
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by Brock202: 9:28am On Apr 07, 2020
frozen70:

Intelligency runs in some family and others gets their own intelligent through self efforts with experience

What does she do for now

Is she ready to take corrections or arguments on everything

You see, an intelligent woman is far more preferable than a man

This is my reasons

She is the home front of the family

Most times, father's are not at home, but she will be there as a father and a mother to the children

No matter how much a man makes, if your wife is not intelligent to manage resources, you will have a financial leakage at home

The children stays more with their mother than their fathers, if she us not intelligent, she won't be able to cope where they need her assistance in home work and other aspects of learning

Marrying an intelligent woman, makes the home front easier for you, no matter if you are their or not

If a woman is intelligent, she thinks far and plans for the future

I won't tell you to leave her but the brain work load will be more on you
She's ready to take corrections. What techniques can i use? She's good in every other aspect.
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by Tloc(m): 10:05am On Apr 07, 2020
Brock202:
Hi everyone, i dont want to bore you with long talk.
I need your advise on this issue,
Me and this girl have been in a relationship for over a year now, she posses some of the features i want in my woman but she's lacking one thing which is intelligence, i always be the one to bring up a topic we can talk about, I've never meet her for advice or anything that bothers me because i know she can't proffer any solution to it, we don't use to chat on WhatsApp after saying hi and i reply, how was your day that's the end, I'm the only one that bring up issue to discuss everytime but now am tired of it, I've complained to her several times but she said she don't what to say, I've sent her some books to read but she didn't read any of them. I'm thinking of breaking up with her because i can't cope with her again and then i decide to give it a second thought that's why i put it here if there is any other tips i can use to build her up to my taste

Advise me please!

I would give you my very candid advise, if you settle with a partner who is not as cerebral as you are or close then be ready for a boring LIFE. You would always avoid coming back home prefering companionship from outside, go with a partner that excites your sensibilities and evokes your penchant for new things.
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by akaahs(m): 10:15am On Apr 07, 2020
Brock202:

Interests??
Exactly!! I was once in ur shoes, my own anything i ask , she tells me " dunno" not until I discovered her interest. She is in the health profession, I began to initiate topics in medical field, me that is a civil engineer oo and I discovered, she flows effortlessly. She can even go on research just to proof her point to me or in order to explain things to me in clear terms. U need to discover her interest urself because if U ask her, she might not even know what interest her like in my case.
Good luck bro.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by Brock202: 10:31am On Apr 07, 2020
Tloc:

I would give you my very candid advise, if you settle with a partner who is not as cerebral as you are or close then be ready for a boring LIFE. You would always avoid coming back home prefering companionship from outside, go with a partner that excites your sensibilities and evokes your penchant for new things.
Thank you very much for this.
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by frozen70(f): 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
Brock202:

She's ready to take corrections. What techniques can i use? She's good in every other aspect.

That's a good start

Sit her down on a good day, tell her your observations and tell her how you are ready to assist her in improving her intelligence

Let her know how much you care for her and if she looses you, she will not know it until she finds it difficult getting some one like you

Start by throwing challenges on her and be serious about it

If you are serious she will be committed

When you need someone to do some things for you

send her with stern warning and check her out on return

Give her task to perform, the one that involves mental thinking

These are the things she may face in future but you are building her for it

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by Brock202: 9:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
frozen70:

That's a goid start

Sit her down on a hook a good day, tell her your observations and tell her how you are ready to assist her in improving her intelligence

Let her know how much you care for her and if she looses you, she will not know it until she finds it difficult getting some one like you

Start by throwing challenges on her and be serious about it

If you are serious she will be committed

When you need someone to do some things for you send her with stern warning and check her out on return

Give her task to perform, the one that involves mental thinking

These are the things she may face in future but you are building her for it
Thank you very much
Re: I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please by frozen70(f): 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
Brock202:

Thank you very much

You are welcome

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Erected Pennis(graphic Pics) / Help! I Mistakenly Fvck My Neighbor's Mom / Funny Romantic Pics Of The Day (18+) Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.