Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo) (110768 Views)

Chibok Schoolgirl, Saratu Dauda, Escapes After 9 Years In Boko Haram Captivity / Boko Haram Kills Captain Anthony Tekemeka In Borno (photo) / Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: 250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo) by adonainana: 1:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
Coldie:

LoL.

Its huntable

Goodluck to your ancestors for you to risk your live to hunt and comfort a herd of 250 elephants.
Re: 250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo) by RaptorX: 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
I doubt this story, that area is too volatile for such large herds to be roaming about.
Re: 250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
Seeee money!!!!!!!!
Five of those elephant with ivory and I am made for Life.
Re: 250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo) by ayusco85(m): 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
when the war is still ongoing? Remember what happened to the NNPC and Geology lecturers that went oil searching in Borno?

Have they been found?
Re: 250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo) by McRhymesman: 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
can we be so sure that these elephants are real and not a Photoshop image
Re: 250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo) by Enculer2: 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
Lies. You believe in this crap? Elephants my ass.
Re: 250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo) by resourcedude: 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
They have turned into elephant. Be warned
Re: 250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo) by Fxwarrior: 1:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
DavidEsq:

How the pepper soup go even be sef? I envy Boko Haram right now

Don't envy them, join them and earn a chance to be officially barbecued.
Re: 250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo) by Oliver80(m): 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
This doesn’t look like Nigeria
Re: 250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo) by JubrinElSudan: 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
ayusco85:

Have they been found?
After the shootout that lead to the death of some, the lecturers were kidnapped, they were later released
Re: 250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo) by Kalashnikov102(m): 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
healthserve:
What a beautiful sight. If value were placed on them a conservancy would be set up in the vicinity to help boost the numbers of all the wild life there. It could be turned into a tourist centre since its ten times the size of Lagos, a very good animal conservancy centre needs to be setup there.

Better than that their so called RUGA sad
Re: 250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo) by Adeevah(m): 1:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
Who did the counting?
Re: 250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo) by Shegzo(m): 1:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
Viking007:
Really sad. Some top generals/politicians don't want this "war" to end. Unfortunately nobody is asking the real questions.
Even if anybody ask the real question will they tell the truth...
We really need God intervention in this country.. This country can't be going like this.

Re: 250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo) by bigtt76(f): 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
Dangerous ....BH may star culling them to harvest their tusks for sale as ivory undecided

dre11:

https://dailynigerian.com/250-elephants-sighted-in-boko-harams-battlefield/
Re: 250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2019
BanevsJoker:

Nah...I just know a lot of stuff.

Good for you.

In Cato's voice...
"Carthage must be destroyed"
Re: 250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo) by Germi9: 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2019
Its a sign of positivity, meaning that Bokoharam will soon surrender
Re: 250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo) by Toscarel: 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2019
DavidEsq:

How the pepper soup go even be sef? I envy Boko Haram right now

must you show yourself and expose how hungry you are everything a food for una

if you envy them go join them because of meat

Re: 250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo) by FlordFlorez(m): 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
"it shows that peace is re-emerging"?? For real? Those attacks we have been hearing and reading for the past weeks are actually what? Thunder, all the way from Congo fire u there. I'm very sure the cabal, effortlessly ask u to spew this rubbish. AbokiBastard!
Re: 250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo) by mvem(m): 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
joeluv:
I find this hard to believe. Between that picture can not be the picture because by this time where in Borno state is sand... No green what so ever
half of Borno is a desert. The sahara begins at the northern part of Borno.
Re: 250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo) by Iamnorth: 1:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
Eyyah, food don done for Boko boys, I pray the government does something about this endangered specie
Re: 250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo) by micflo28(m): 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2019
Beremx:
How would the elephants know that the place is experiencing a crossfire?
You just reasoned like Lai Mohammed. grin
He is actually right, the sounds of RPG's, fighter jets dropping bombs and landmines will not let the largest Animal on land be at peace in that place. So you don't know, Elephants are the most intelligent mammals followed by the orang utans, the mourn their dead and remember the faces of poachers who once killed a family member. They taste water as far as 8km and can remember all the paths they have walked. Peace in this contest may not be as envision but surely, peace is returning all thanks to our troops. Abuja used to have lots of bomb blasts, they no longer happen, territories used to be carved out, its no longer so. So surely we will get absolute peace someday.

Re: 250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo) by drey076(m): 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
Beremx:
So the congregation of the Elephants means Boko Haram has been defeated? Stop reasoning like Buratai.
the guy said peace is gradually setting in.

Re: 250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 2:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
Esseite:

Business economic and job opportunities.
- Game reserve
- Zoo
- Wildlife
- Vet doctors
- Game Rangers
- Documentaries
- Animal museum etc...

But no, na to kill chop sure pass...

Welcome to a nation that does nothing but consume... They even borrow money to further consume!!!

Re: 250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo) by xjiggy: 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2019
For those who don't know, Sambisa is a federal reserve which turned into a terrorist enclave.

Re: 250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo) by West2019(m): 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
yeah that's was last week , my Broda told me ,but I ask him let them open fire on those elephant .but him said No .cos me like to eat that meat noooooo
Re: 250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo) by madjune(m): 2:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
News like this isn't always healthy.

Most times, it serves to alert elephant poachers to head toward the area to kill for their tusks.
Re: 250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo) by Mbenny(m): 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
boko haram disgusting as elephants to migrate
Re: 250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo) by Mogajunior(m): 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
That photo of elephants up there is not sambisa.
Re: 250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 27, 2019
healthserve:
What a beautiful sight. If value were placed on them a conservancy would be set up in the vicinity to help boost the numbers of all the wild life there. It could be turned into a tourist centre since its ten times the size of Lagos, a very good animal conservancy centre needs to be setup there.

alright , you are here by offered a job as the supervisor of the suggested conservancy center with good salary , I'm glad you'd be happy to relocated there to commence operation . Thanks.
Re: 250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
Beremx:
How would the elephants know that the place is experiencing a crossfire?
You just reasoned like Lai Mohammed. grin
them no dey tell blind Man say rain dey fall
Re: 250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo) by Danielmegg(m): 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
wink
Re: 250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo) by gtown: 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
gaetano:
They should save those poor animals before bokoharam tries to convert them to Muslims. Before you know it they will start wearing hijab
So you prefer them to be moving about like that with only panties. I hope they are not living even in a brothel.

Dino Melaye Acquires 2 Bullet Proof Cars Worth N726,000,000 - Tunde Ednut / Former President Buhari’s House Interior In Katsina Causes Stir (Video) / Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures)