Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:41 PM

Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk (3634 Views)

Ladies, We London Guys Or Homebase Guys? / Ladies..ladies..we Urgently Need Your Help To Help The Helpless!!! / 4 Types Of Ladies We Have In The 21st Century (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by ubunja(m): 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
Skepticus:

You come off like you have a personal issue with ubunja. I've seen your back and forth banters with him and his responses and his quips laced with dismissive sarcasms to you, is enough to make a respectable man hold his own.

BUT NO, the mangina that you truly are never fails to show up as you are triggered and your emotional rants show that you are just another opinionated loser out there.

Ubunja spelt it to you in clear terms to stick to what you believe in as he isn't forcing his ideas on others. Just suck it up and walk away. You have nothing to prove here.

Ubunja's MISEDUCATIONS were written to inform men on the guise and manipulations that women use on men out there and these manipulations are very familiar to all women across the globe with scenario relatable to African women. So, they are not useless. He gives advice on how to go around it and help men get back their Frame of Masculinity. What you decide to do with the knowledge as a man is left to you.

Back to what you said about Nigerian girls being more money-hungry than other girls on the planet shows that you know nothing about Nigerian ladies (or Lagos girls as you specified), gold digging modus operandi of women worldwide and even, materialism.

He even mentioned year 1 and below girls being the only ones easy to get around and even saying that some are already on In message and Codedruns grin grin Guy, get your head out of your narrow minded ass to learn more about the nature of women. You know nothing about these women, walahi. Do you think all the males who come to complain here of their girlfriends and wives are all poor and struggling guys/men? A good number of them have resources (the so called money that you have yapping about) and still get treated like dirt. Shouldn't that tell you something that money (though, very necessary) doesn't shield you from being manipulated. From your church girl to the high-class gold digger, down to the dirt cheap street hooker, all operate in the same game of manipulations but on different frequency and have ways of being related with, without "buying them" like more than 95% of men these days do when they have no frame, no game and generally, no sense of identity/self worth (Just carrying pèniss and money around, calling themselves, men).

Don't be another slave waiting to make money to serve the entitled and undeserving cunts of the sisterhood.

Las las, everybody go dey alright
True.
people should stick with what works for them. If your life is perfect why even bother with the Miseducations. These writeups are for Guys who have played the game but came up short. Even with looks and money intact.they Still lost. Here in the essays, female nature is laid bare. And you see where you went wrong.

Even if you don't have a cent, you'll be comforted to know you'll get someone. Because women's love for money has loopholes, that's why we still have poverty in the world. Obviously poor men have been getting married and pushing their poverty from generation to generation. That's a very fair assessment.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by ubunja(m): 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
Skepticus:

grin grin

Ubunja, your response to her shit test is way beyond classic! Lol.

It reminded me of an experience I had yesterday. I did something as an asshole that I wouldn't do when I was a simping nice guy. It was funny!
the nerve of her to attempt to rile me up is unbelievable.

Lol. What happened brotherman? Share.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by Akinbahm(m): 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
ubunja:
yes. Women love money. But it's not billions that move them. The month to month salaries that average joes make is what controls the great majority of women because the great majority of women don't have the hardcore desires of professional gold diggers that need billions or else no love.

If you have money, doors will open. But that doesn't mean some doors won't open if you don't have money. Just different doors. I really want to see how these money-chasers will get women in the future when women finally become financially independent once and for all.
They would fall back to red pills and miseducation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by ubunja(m): 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
Akinbahm:

They would fall back to red pills and miseducation
by that time they will be angry and bitter because they wasted a lot of time doing the wrong thing. And their peers will be light years ahead when it comes to dealing with women.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by Timil: 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
I can see three sets of folks in the comment so far, the ones who believe you need money to get women, the ones who believe you don't and the ones who are far off from reality (the ones saying "Beautiful men and Hardworking Women" where as in Nigeria its a world of Hardworking Men and Beautiful women.)

No doubt Money is one of the things needed for any good relationship to grow and wax stronger but it isn't the most required thing in fact money is the last on that list when you are dealing with a Real independent woman and not a Gold digger but mark the word real in the former.

One thing most folks (who believe you need money to get a woman or when you get the money the women will follow) don't realize is that the best time or period of your life when you can get a woman who truly loves you, your ride or die is when you are still on your feet struggling to find your bearing.

Its always hard to know the ones who truly loves you or the ones just after your money because most women who would come after you then will most definitely chase after your cash or fortune and act under the guise of "I love you" but literally what they love is your money. When they are done getting it they dump you. This is just the same with the principle of life where people stick around with you when you are made simply because you have what they need and not because they like or love you but when they are done getting it they move away from you.

The Yoruba's call it "OWO EPO" but if you understand how life works way before you lay your hands on cash and fortune. I bet you, no individual whose intention is to leech off you will come close because from afar you can tell whose love for you is real and the one whose love is for your money and fortune. Same thing is applicable with women.

As a guy you should tend to gain knowledge about women before the time you make that cash comes so when you lay your hands on that cash no woman or gold digger will use her power (BODY) to cajole you and make you her personal ATM till when she's satisfied and then she leaves you. Then you start wondering to yourself "but I have money so why?".

Guys have a knowledge about women, know a little about how the female mind works so when you make that money, you would be able to separate the Real women from the Unreal ones and when you get the real one, you will know how to treat her right and wont rely on your money to treat her right.

Money can get you ladies to Bleep at will but money won't get you the true love you deserve. As a man, as a woman, you deserve to be loved and cared for. Not used and dump.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by Akinbahm(m): 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2019
Timil:
I can see three sets of folks in the comment so far, the ones who believe you need money to get women, the ones who believe you don't and the ones who are far off from reality (the ones saying "Beautiful men and Hardworking Women" where as in Nigeria its a world of Hardworking Men and Beautiful women.)

No doubt Money is one of the things needed for any good relationship to grow and wax stronger but it isn't the most required thing in fact money is the last on that list when you are dealing with a Real independent woman and not a Gold digger but mark the word real in the former.

One thing most folks (who believe you need money to get a woman or when you get the money the women will follow) don't realize is that the best time or period of your life when you can get a woman who truly loves you, your ride or die is when you are still on your feet struggling to find your bearing.

Its always hard to know the ones who truly loves you or the ones just after your money because most women who would come after you then will most definitely chase after your cash or fortune and act under the guise of "I love you" but literally what they love is your money. When they are done getting it they dump you. This is just the same with the principle of life where people stick around with you when you are made simply because you have what they need and not because they like or love you but when they are done getting it they move away from you.

The Yoruba's call it "OWO EPO" but if you understand how life works way before you lay your hands on cash and fortune. I bet you, no individual whose intention is to leech off you will come close because from afar you can tell whose love for you is real and the one whose love is for your money and fortune. Same thing is applicable with women.

As a guy you should tend to gain knowledge about women before the time you make that cash comes so when you lay your hands on that cash no woman or gold digger will use her power (BODY) to cajole you and make you her personal ATM till when she's satisfied and then she leaves you. Then you start wondering to yourself "but I have money so why?".

Guys have a knowledge about women, know a little about how the female mind works so when you make that money, you would be able to separate the Real women from the Unreal ones and when you get the real one, you will know how to treat her right and wont rely on your money to treat her right.

Money can get you ladies to Bleep at will but money won't get you the true love you deserve. As a man, as a woman, you deserve to be loved and cared for. Not used and dump.

Nice write up bro, I hope they start to learn b4 it get out of hands completely....
Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by Digmygold: 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
ubunja:
by that time they will be angry and bitter because they wasted a lot of time doing the wrong thing. And their peers will be light years ahead when it comes to dealing with women.

Lol @ "dealing with women" So much vile in your thoughts towards the weaker sex. You are no man but a bloody weakling. Men go logger heads with fellow men. You fight wiomen like a low IQ woman. Eww. Can i just puke on you, bitter divorcee.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by Digmygold: 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
ubunja:
yes. Women love money. But it's not billions that move them. The month to month salaries that average joes make is what controls the great majority of women because the great majority of women don't have the hardcore desires of professional gold diggers that need billions or else no love.

If you have money, doors will open. But that doesn't mean some doors won't open if you don't have money. Just different doors. I really want to see how these money-chasers will get women in the future when women finally become financially independent once and for all.

Gigolo advicing women to be financially indrpendent when all your life all you have ever been after is how much money you can swindle from women. How financially independent are you and whats your business if we give them hoes to dig our gold until they can dig no more? Poverty has messed you up real good.

Sincerely i hope your kids die in their prime so that your type iisnt replicated ever again in this world. Very dumb women opened their PLC dirty vjays to a devil like you. They must be weeping in pains after your children start to behave like the animal that produced them

1 Like

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by Funmmyastic: 5:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
The so-called redpill is not working enough.Lol,at least the idiots will have something to console themselves.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by Omar09(m): 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
Skepticus:

You come off like you have a personal issue with ubunja. I've seen your back and forth banters with him and his responses and his quips laced with dismissive sarcasms to you, is enough to make a respectable man hold his own.

BUT NO, the mangina that you truly are never fails to show up as you are triggered and your emotional rants show that you are just another opinionated loser out there.

Ubunja spelt it to you in clear terms to stick to what you believe in as he isn't forcing his ideas on others. Just suck it up and walk away. You have nothing to prove here.

Ubunja's MISEDUCATIONS were written to inform men on the guise and manipulations that women use on men out there and these manipulations are very familiar to all women across the globe with scenario relatable to African women. So, they are not useless. He gives advice on how to go around it and help men get back their Frame of Masculinity. What you decide to do with the knowledge as a man is left to you.

Back to what you said about Nigerian girls being more money-hungry than other girls on the planet shows that you know nothing about Nigerian ladies (or Lagos girls as you specified), gold digging modus operandi of women worldwide and even, materialism.

He even mentioned year 1 and below girls being the only ones easy to get around and even saying that some are already on In message and Codedruns grin grin Guy, get your head out of your narrow minded ass to learn more about the nature of women. You know nothing about these women, walahi. Do you think all the males who come to complain here of their girlfriends and wives are all poor and struggling guys/men? A good number of them have resources (the so called money that you have been yapping about) and still get treated like dirt. Shouldn't that tell you something that money (though, very necessary) doesn't shield you from being manipulated. From your church girl to the high-class gold digger, down to the dirty cheap street hooker, all operate in the same game of manipulations but on different frequency and have ways of being related with, without "buying them" like more than 95% of men these days do when they have no frame, no game and generally, no sense of identity/self worth (Just carrying pènises and money around, calling themselves, men).

Don't be another slave waiting to make money to serve the entitled and undeserving cunts of the sisterhood.

Las las, everybody go dey alright

You just unraveled what I wanted to let him know. Kudos bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by ubunja(m): 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
Digmygold:

Gigolo advicing women to be financially drpendent when all your life all you have ever been afyer is how much money you can swindle from women.

Sincerely i hope your kids die in their prime so that your type iisnt replicated ever again in this world. Very dumb women opened their PLC dirty vjays to a devil like you. They must be weeping in pains after your children start to behave like the animal that produced them
lmfao. Sometimes you just have to laugh

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by ubunja(m): 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
Timil:

that part about finding your "ride or die" when you're still struggling is going to get hard to come by as more and more women stop dealing with "men with potential" but demand men be already "made" when they come to them. What will be the game plan then?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by Digmygold: 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
ubunja:
lmfao. Sometimes you just have to laugh

Bitter laughter hitting the home truth.

So have you paid child support yet? Baby daddy aka single father?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by ubunja(m): 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
Digmygold:

Bitter laughter hitting the home truth.

So have you paid child support yet? Baby daddy aka single father?
lol

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by ubunja(m): 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
Omar09:

You just unraveled what I wanted to let him know. Kudos bro.
most guys here need to just chill. And the guy has even said he gained knowledge from other forums yet here he is discouraging other men from gaining knowledge on a local forum. It's hilarious.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by Digmygold: 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
ubunja:
lol

Impoverished single father happened to you because you wasted the days of your youth chasing menopausal pussies in exchange for money. At the end of the day you are old frustrated and broke to the teeth.
Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by ubunja(m): 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
Digmygold:

Impoverished single father happened to you because you wasted the days of your youth chasing menopausal pussies in exchange for money. At the end of the day you are old frustrated and broke to the teeth.
lmfao

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by Digmygold: 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
ubunja:
lmfao

Go pay child support. Stop having sex and making useless babies when you are poor. Its not for poor people
Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by ubunja(m): 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2019
Digmygold:

Go pay child support. Stop having sex and making useless babies when you are poor. Its not for poor people
laugh with me.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by Digmygold: 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2019
ubunja:
laugh with me.

Go weep with your mother whom you say is a hoe.
Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by ubunja(m): 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
Digmygold:

Go weep with your mother whom you say is a hoe.
lmfao

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by Curvinus(m): 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
uninspired07:

I keep saying that truth but they hate me for it.

All that red pill stuff won’t work on Nigeria girls. They are immune to it.

Man you must really have very chronic low self esteem if you actually believe only money will get you laid in this shitehole.

No doubt, money is a good thing to have and in some instances, will get you laid much quicker than Usain Bolt can finish a hundred meter race. But there are still tons of jobless but really hot guys who got different classes of hoez beating down barriers to come fvck them, money or no money. So, there must be a little extra something

You also seem to be mixing up red pill with pickup artistry, the later which has been disproved as just a clever ploy or craft to hoodwink desperate cuckolds and get them to part with their money.

For clarity, Red pill is about doing what feels right to you when dealing with the opposite gender, which include not letting any female/male to leech you of your hard earned finances in the name of love.

Red pill is about understanding that girls will lower their guards and fvck you if you're really good looking but will demand compensation, mostly monetary and make you pass through hoops if you're not much of a looker. With this vital knowledge, it would then be up to you to decide what is a fair exchange.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by Digmygold: 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
ubunja:
lmfao

You wasted the days of your youth being dumb. Go live with your loss. You are dssperate to.get rid of all.anti Ubunja NL members. You fail
Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by ubunja(m): 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
Digmygold:

You wasted the days of your youth being dumb. Go live with your loss. You are dssperate to.get rid of all.anti Ubunja NL members. You fail
laughter is the best medicine LOOOL.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by Digmygold: 11:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
ubunja:
laughter is the best medicine LOOOL.

But you weep even on NL. Women are these and that yen yen yen. Must we all be gay like you and your enstranged son? Na by force to be gay?
Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by Digmygold: 3:54am On Dec 29, 2019
ubunja:
True.
people should stick with what works for them. If your life is perfect why even bother with the Miseducations. These writeups are for Guys who have played the game but came up short. Even with looks and money intact.they Still lost. Here in the essays, female nature is laid bare. And you see where you went wrong.

Even if you don't have a cent, you'll be comforted to know you'll get someone. Because women's love for money has loopholes, that's why we still have poverty in the world. Obviously poor men have been getting married and pushing their poverty from generation to generation. That's a very fair assessment.

"Even if you dont have a cent you'll be comforted youll get someone" cheesy Lazy ass raving gigolo spotted.

A man that hasn't got a cent should keep his dick in his damn pants. You preach financial independence for women yet
you dont think.its also important for a man to be financially independent? You keep contradicting your dumb self with your glaring stupidity.

Get that lazy broke ass to work granps. Poverty has ruined you.
Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by Digmygold: 4:09am On Dec 29, 2019
grin
Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by uninspired07: 6:29am On Dec 29, 2019
So this thread is still on? Well, I won’t say anything as this section is filled with very young people. I stick with my point that you will have to do a whole lot of work & “begging” if you want to use ubunja’s red pills to get Nigerian girls without some money to spend.

There’s no changing that. Some of us are past the stage of begging women for attention. I can’t do all that work of calling & trying to use reverse psychology for any girl. It has nothing to do with low self esteem as some posited.

Ubunja is not Nigerian & does not live in Nigeria. He’s a Zimbabwean who lives in SA. Our women are different from Zimbabwean or SA girls.

Happy New Year in advance to everyone.
Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by Omar09(m): 7:58am On Dec 29, 2019
ubunja:
most guys here need to just chill. And the guy has even said he gained knowledge from other forums yet here he is discouraging other men from gaining knowledge on a local forum. It's hilarious.

I call that being selfish.
Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by Digmygold: 8:09am On Dec 29, 2019
[quote author=ubunja post=85268619]actually "beautiful men and hard working women" is nature in its most ideal. Look at the lions. And all the other species. The males are always more beautiful than the females. Maybe mother nature is correcting things. [/quote

Lazy ass gigolo
Go push wheel barrow.]
Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by ubunja(m): 8:10am On Dec 29, 2019
Omar09:

I call that being selfish.
just read on how he justifies himself

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men, Kings, My Brothers...please Open your eyes / 52 Years Nia Long & 38 Year's Omarion Does Age Difference Matter In A Relation / My Ideal Husband Practices A Different Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.