Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:39 AM

Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk (3608 Views)

Ladies, We London Guys Or Homebase Guys? / Ladies..ladies..we Urgently Need Your Help To Help The Helpless!!! / 4 Types Of Ladies We Have In The 21st Century (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by zexy2030(m): 8:29am On Dec 29, 2019
uninspired07:

Ubunja, while I appreciate your efforts to miseducate guys about women, it might have missed your attention that the problem of Nigeria & its women are peculiar.

The recent upsurge in complaints is rooted in the harsh economy of this country & the unrealistic standards of our women. There’s no amount of red pills that will work as long as our young men are financially incapacitated. There is just no way to talk to or date a Nigerian woman without spending. All the grunting you see on NL romance section stems from the inability of our men to even approach this ladies. We know it would come at great cost & we hate it because there is just no money.

In 2020, men—not young men still in school—should endeavor to get money & quit whining about these women as nothing will change. Their psyche has already been distorted by the flashy lifestyles of our celebrities who make normal Nigerians look lazy. There’s great poverty & tribulation in the land caused by that modern day Pharoah Buhari who’s refused to die (may God forgive me) & leave Nigerians alone.

I support the motion by the OP that men should quit whining & go look for money. There’s no other solution to the problem at hand.
Women love hard work and must be up to six to trap them for life; six packs, six figures salary, six cars, six houses, six inch(length n girth) dick n above, six rounds every day. My dear all na hard work. All women fall into one of these six categories. Inshort all women love six. And six is a satanic figure. Abeg no carry woman matter 4head u go die quick, pick one of the six and maintain it with her, no woman, I repeat no woman will break your heart.
Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by Skepticus: 8:48am On Dec 29, 2019
ubunja:
the nerve of her to attempt to rile me up is unbelievable.

Lol. What happened brotherman? Share.

I was in a public transport bus and a female passenger started to "bîtch" on other passengers, acting irritable and insulting everyone who tried to confront her. Clearly observing her rude and reckless, nasty disposition, I could sense that she wasn't that tough and may actually be "cheaper" than she thought. I was quiet the whole time.

At some point, she got very irritating, but I did the opposite of what my simping self (back then), would normally do (trying to calm the situation, which would also mean that I was rewarding her bad behaviour.

I gave her a long, piercing stare and she responded immediately with a frown (typical with hookers when they are trying to gauge a guy's confidence). I ended it with a flirty wink (all without saying a word). After the wink, she smiled in awkward way and asked me "Who are you?" And I replied her (in the native language of the region) that "I want to fûck you". I also told her that she was also coming from a sex trip to her fûck buddies that wasn't good and was taking her sexual frustration on everyone around her, all to the loud hearing of other passengers. She smiled and asked me if I could do better than the men she knew.

I told her that I wasn't interested at the moment, then, other male passengers, started to pressure her to give me her number. I was just laughing, seeing her so calm after our conversation (which was what I wanted, as she was so loud and irritating).

We dropped at the same bus stop, and she asked for my number which I gave her. I have no interest in her but it boosted my knowledge of women which I already knew. Never reward the bad behaviour of women, respond to her shît test by ignoring it quietly, or replying with sarcasm or shît test her immediately (women respond terribly, and are usually, confused, when shît-tested too) lol.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by ubunja(m): 8:52am On Dec 29, 2019
Skepticus:

I was in a public transport bus and a female passenger started to "bîtch" on other passengers, acting irritable and insulting everyone who tried to confront her. Clearly observing her rude and reckless, nasty disposition, I could sense that she wasn't that tough and may actually be "cheaper" than she thought. I was quiet the whole time.

At some point, she got very irritating, but I did the opposite of what my simping self (back then), would normally do (trying to calm the situation, which would also mean that I was rewarding her bad behaviour.

I gave her a long, piercing stare and she responded immediately with a frown (typical with hookers when they are trying to gauge a guy's confidence). I ended it with a flirty wink (all without saying a word). After the wink, she smiled in awkward way and asked me "Who are you?" And I replied her (in the native language of the region) that "I want to fûck you". I also told her that she was also coming from a sex trip to her fûck buddies that wasn't good and was taking her sexual frustration on everyone around her, all to the loud hearing of other passengers. She smiled and asked me if I could do better than the men she knew.

I told her that I wasn't interested at the moment, then, other male passengers, started to pressure her to give me her number. I was just laughing, seeing her so calm after our conversation (which was what I wanted, as she was so loud and irritating).

We dropped at the same bus stop, and she asked for my number which I gave her. I have no interest in her but it boosted my knowledge of women which I already knew. Never reward the bad behaviour of women, respond to her shît test by ignoring it quietly, or replying with sarcasm or shît test her immediately (women respond terribly or are confused, when shît-tested too) lol.
did you hear that sound?
That was my jaw hitting the floor. Man you killed the woman dead. And only 1 in a million men can respond that way. You sir are the Master of Us. Too nice.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by Ryan03(f): 9:23am On Dec 29, 2019
ubunja:
that's right. Feel sorry for yourself.
mehn! This is so childish, I thought you were mature shocked don't bother replying, you will be ignored. I don't banter with kids

1 Like

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by ubunja(m): 9:32am On Dec 29, 2019
Ryan03:
mehn! This is so childish, I thought you were mature shocked don't bother replying, you will be ignored. I don't banter with kids
Take your own advice. Filter out what you don't like among the things I say.

Ryan03:
you should know ubunja is a misogynist, I read his miseducations cause it opened my eyes to alot of things, he is intelligent to an extent but I dislike his misogynist attitude. it's a free world, filter everything and choose what you want

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by Omar09(m): 11:29am On Dec 29, 2019
ubunja:
just read on how he justifies himself
grin exactly.
Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by Omar09(m): 11:35am On Dec 29, 2019
ubunja:
did you hear that sound?
That was my jaw hitting the floor. Man you killed the woman dead. And only 1 in a million men can respond that way. You sir are the Master of Us. Too nice.

I still have a long way to go. I have kings!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men Who Have Married Women/dated From Edo State, How Is Your Relationship Going? / Why Are Girls After Me? / Eight Ways To Make A Man Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.