Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:58 PM

Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk (3625 Views)

Ladies, We London Guys Or Homebase Guys? / Ladies..ladies..we Urgently Need Your Help To Help The Helpless!!! / 4 Types Of Ladies We Have In The 21st Century (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by Preshy561(f): 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
ubunja:
actually deadbeat baby daddies is also nature at its most ideal. In nature only the females do the baby rearing as the male screws around. Sweet.
Lol. I would have agreed to this if you were being bred by a woman. But No, all I see is a baby animal that fed on his father's testicles and breast milk of a sheep.
So, I disagree. In your case, your mum is the one screwing around while your dad was busy feeding you with his sperms.
Lol. Bye.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by ubunja(m): 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
Preshy561:

Lol. I would have agreed to this if you were being bred by a woman. But No, all I see is a baby animal that fed on his father's testicles and breast milk of a sheep.
So, I disagree. In your case, your mum is the one screwing around while your dad was busy feeding you with his sperms.
Lol. Bye.
I just laughed. Have a good night.

9 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by IHate9jerianss(m): 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
ubunja:
oh man THE LEGENDARY RADIOMAN Tom Leykis. Any Red Piller worth his salt knows him, and all the YouTube greats from Sandman to Turd Flinging Monkey to StephIsCold to AlphaMaleStrategies.... Its all good man.
Detracters are losers. If they had anything worthwhile to say then they would write threads and spread what they know so everyone benefits. But all they do is complain and give useless warnings of doom and gloom. Smh.
Never listen to those saying you are wasting your time with the miseducations.I got into the redpill about 7years ago when I discovered almost 180 articles written by a guy called Bonecrcker in 2004.He posted the articles on a blog and disappeared.Years later, those articles have been changing the lives of men same as the miseducations are and will continue to do
http://no-maam..com/2003/01/the-book-of-bonecrker-table-of-contents.html?m=1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by uninspired07: 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
Legionx:

You have many haters but know this, there are many more people who love you and your miseducations... Till 2020

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

I like ubunja but he behaves like an emperor. He’s not a king & romance section is not an ubunja monarchy.

He’s not infallible & some of us know his teachings don’t work on Nigerian women. They only respond to money.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by ubunja(m): 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
IHate9jerianss:
Never listen to those saying you are wasting your time with the miseducations.I got into the redpill about 7years ago when I discovered almost 180 articles written by a guy called Bonecrcker in 2004.He posted the articles on a blog and disappeared.Years later, those articles have been changing the lives of men same as the miseducations are and will continue to do
http://no-maam..com/2003/01/the-book-of-bonecrker-table-of-contents.html?m=1
exactly. We all learn and pass what we know and what we have experienced. There was a time I overdosed on Sandman's MGTOW videos. It's never fruitless Labour. Someone somewhere benefits.

I have about 300 guys at the moment on WhatsApp who share with me their stories. I know it's never useless.

I'll see that blog you posted soonest.

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by blinking001(m): 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
I don't have the time and resources to spend with this women. Usually i don't take them serious. I'm too busy with other important things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by Americanboy35: 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
uninspired07:

Ubunja, while I appreciate your efforts to miseducate guys about women, it might have missed your attention that the problem of Nigeria & its women are peculiar.

The recent upsurge in complaints is rooted in the harsh economy of this country & the unrealistic standards of our women. There’s no amount of red pills that will work as long as our young men are financially incapacitated. There is just no way to talk to or date a Nigerian woman without spending. All the grunting you see on NL romance section stems from the inability of our men to even approach this ladies. We know it would come at great cost & we hate it because there is just no money.

In 2020, men—not young men still in school—should endeavor to get money & quit whining about these women as nothing will change. Their psyche has already been distorted by the flashy lifestyles of our celebrities who make normal Nigerians look lazy. There’s great poverty & tribulation in the land caused by that modern day Pharoah Buhari who’s refused to die (may God forgive me) & leave Nigerians alone.

I support the motion by the OP that men should quit whining & go look for money. There’s no other solution to the problem at hand.
God bless you brother

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by Americanboy35: 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
uninspired07:

Ubunja, I respect your teachings but it won’t work in Nigeria.

It will surely work in South Africa, Ghana & Zimbabwe but it can’t work in Nigeria without money.

We are too corruptly exposed.

I won’t respond to your snide remarks. I respect you & your teachings too much to engage your insults.
waaow, you too sabi nija girls i swear

1 Like

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by Omar09(m): 9:55am On Dec 28, 2019
uninspired07:

Ubunja, while I appreciate your efforts to miseducate guys about women, it might have missed your attention that the problem of Nigeria & its women are peculiar.

The recent upsurge in complaints is rooted in the harsh economy of this country & the unrealistic standards of our women. There’s no amount of red pills that will work as long as our young men are financially incapacitated. There is just no way to talk to or date a Nigerian woman without spending. All the grunting you see on NL romance section stems from the inability of our men to even approach this ladies. We know it would come at great cost & we hate it because there is just no money.

In 2020, men—not young men still in school—should endeavor to get money & quit whining about these women as nothing will change. Their psyche has already been distorted by the flashy lifestyles of our celebrities who make normal Nigerians look lazy. There’s great poverty & tribulation in the land caused by that modern day Pharoah Buhari who’s refused to die (may God forgive me) & leave Nigerians alone.

I support the motion by the OP that men should quit whining & go look for money. There’s no other solution to the problem at hand.

Bro I get your point here. There should be more mised. Money is a great factor. I don't have it now. And to be honest with I tried getting girls without the cash true it was girls who are still growing and yet to know the value of cash. But without this mised I would have continued in my foolish ways trying to get this women and woo them. The mised is not to get women, but it is an enlightening book on how women think. You don't have the money, get the mised so that when the money comes, you'd know how to manage it. Men who have that money are suffering heartbreak. Money doesn't shield you from such. If you have the cash and don't know how to behave these leeches will suck you dry and hop to the next guy and maybe the guy knows his onion, they tend to stay. Money answers all things but money isn't all.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by uninspired07: 10:09am On Dec 28, 2019
Americanboy35:

God bless you brother

I keep saying that truth but they hate me for it.

All that red pill stuff won’t work on Nigeria girls. They are immune to it.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by ubunja(m): 10:13am On Dec 28, 2019
Omar09:

Bro I get your point here. There should be more mised. Money is a great factor. I don't have it now. And to be honest with I tried getting girls without the cash true it was girls who are still growing and yet to know the value of cash. But without this mised I would have continued in my foolish ways trying to get this women and woo them. The mised is not to get women, but it is an enlightening book on how women think. You don't have the money, get the mised so that when the money comes, you'd know how to manage it. Men who have that money are suffering heartbreak. Money doesn't shield you from such. If you have the cash and don't know how to behave these leeches will suck you dry and hop to the next guy and maybe the guy knows his onion, they tend to stay. Money answers all things but money isn't all.
Omar09:

they all think money is magic when the wives of men with money are being screwed by broke guys. Even Jeff bezos, the world's richest man, just lost his wife. Let them chase money and be left holding their money after their women walk. No amount of money will teach any man about women.

You'll get women but they'll play you. Cause you're just an ATM.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by uninspired07: 10:15am On Dec 28, 2019
Omar09:

You have a point. Personally, I have a catalogue of all Ubunja’s teachings & lessons from wider & better red pill forums. How to deal with girls is not my problem. My immediate need is money. When money comes, any girl I come in contact with will suffer a lot because i won’t value her.

What I am saying in essence is, per Nigerian girls, chase money first & other things will follow. I can’t imagine applying red pill philosophy to any girl at this my age. I am too advanced & mature to use ubunja’s teachings to deal with Nigerian girls of my level as it will not work. All a Nigerian girl needs to see is that you’re doing well financially & she might not collect money from you. She just wants to know that you’re comfortable. In that kinda scenario, all the red pill orientation in this world will not work on her.

The kinda girls that red pill can work on are secondary, Jambites & part 1 year girls. Even part 1 Nigerian girls are on instamessage & CodedRuns doing Olusho work.

The situation in Nigeria is not normal at all.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by uninspired07: 10:19am On Dec 28, 2019
ubunja:
they all think money is magic when the wives of men with money are being screwed by broke guys. Even Jeff bezos, the world's richest man, just lost his wife. Let them chase money and be left holding their money after their women walk. No amount of money will teach any man about women.

This is a lie. I have all your teaching but it won’t work on any Lagos based Nigerian girl. They don’t give a fvck about all the mind games. They just want to see you doing good. Then, you can apply all the red pill principles.

Women hate losers who are doing bad financially. Ubunja, you’re not a Nigerian so you can never know our women more than we do.

Get off your High Horse is SA & come down here to see that our women are beasts when it comes to money issues. Money is all they care about & not some rubbish red pill strategies!!!

Nigerian girls are not South African or Zimbabwean girls. Our girls are the most materialistic in the Africa nay the world. Get off your high horse!!!

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by Omar09(m): 10:32am On Dec 28, 2019
uninspired07:

You have a point. Personally, I have a catalogue of all Ubunja’s teachings & lessons from wider & better red pill forums. How to deal with girls is not my problem. My immediate need is money. When money comes, any girl I come in contact with will suffer a lot because i won’t value her.

What I am saying in essence is, per Nigerian girls, chase money first & other things will follow. I can’t imagine applying red pill philosophy to any girl at this my age. I am too advanced & mature to use ubunja’s teachings to deal with Nigerian girls of my level as it will not work. All a Nigerian girl needs to see is that you’re doing well financially & she might not collect money from you. She just wants to know that you’re comfortable. In that kinda scenario, all the red pill orientation in this world will not work on her.

The kinda girls that red pill can work on are secondary, Jambites & part 1 year girls. Even part 1 Nigerian girls are on instamessage & CodedRuns doing Olusho work.

The situation in Nigeria is not normal at all.

Since you have learned how to deal with women, a good number of men don't know how to deal with women. So allow them to learn. If you think ubunja has done too much, and you need to hustle you might as well use the business and investment forum here or better still face the real world.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by Skepticus: 10:34am On Dec 28, 2019
ubunja:
actually deadbeat baby daddies is also nature at its most ideal. In nature only the females do the baby rearing as the male screws around. Sweet.

grin grin

Ubunja, your response to her shit test is way beyond classic! Lol.

It reminded me of an experience I had yesterday. I did something as an asshole that I wouldn't do when I was a simping nice guy. It was funny!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by Omar09(m): 10:38am On Dec 28, 2019
uninspired07:

This is a lie. I have all your teaching but it won’t work on any Lagos based Nigerian girl. They don’t give a fvck about all the mind games. They just want to see you doing good. Then, you can apply all the red pill principles.

Women hate losers who are doing bad financially. Ubunja, you’re not a Nigerian so you can never know our women more than we do.

Get off your High Horse is SA & come down here to see that our women are beasts when it comes to money issues. Money is all they care about & not some rubbish red pill strategies!!!

Nigerian girls are not South African or Zimbabwean girls. Our girls are the most materialistic in the Africa nay the world. Get off your high horse!!!

To everyone is their own understanding of the redpill. I understood from all ubunja teaching that I can live without a woman. And that it is not a do or die affair I get a girlfriend. It is not a mind game but rather a shield to their mind games. Can you believe it if I tell you that my mum age 55 still uses some manipulation tricks on my father age 64?

Its just a tool that is handy. I have a guy right in my street because he bought a phone for his girlfriend and the girl dumped him immediately after receiving the phone of 55k wanted to round up boys to go collect the phone from her. Of not that I stepped in told him not belittle himself he would have lost his life as to no one knows if the girl has boys install for him.

Like I said to everyone their own understanding.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by uninspired07: 10:46am On Dec 28, 2019
Omar09:

Since you have learned how to deal with women, a good number of men don't know how to deal with women. So allow them to learn. If you think ubunja has done too much, and you need to hustle you might as well use the business and investment forum here or better still face the real world.

It’s true though. Maybe I should leave the young ones to learn.
Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by uninspired07: 10:47am On Dec 28, 2019
Omar09:

To everyone is their own understanding of the redpill. I understood from all ubunja teaching that I can live without a woman. And that it is not a do or die affair I get a girlfriend. It is not a mind game but rather a shield to their mind games. Can you believe it if I tell you that my mum age 55 still uses some manipulation tricks on my father age 64?

Its just a tool that is handy. I have a guy right in my street because he bought a phone for his girlfriend and the girl dumped him immediately after receiving the phone of 55k wanted to round up boys to go collect the phone from her. Of not that I stepped in told him not belittle himself he would have lost his life as to no one knows if the girl has boys install for him.

Like I said to everyone their own understanding.

If I may ask, why did you tell him not to collect his phone back?
Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by Omar09(m): 10:58am On Dec 28, 2019
uninspired07:

If I may ask, why did you tell him not to collect his phone back?

In love and in war everything is fair. Since he was stupid enough to buy her a phone, he shouldn't be stupid to try and get it back. It's also a part of letting go if the past. And also for security reasons. The girl might start shouting and boys who don't know nothing would beat him to pulp. Plus the girls is now claiming she bought the phone with her cash. So why stress?
Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by Omar09(m): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2019
uninspired07:

It’s true though. Maybe I should leave the young ones to learn.

Yeah if he had packed up when the thrusting was getting stronger, I wouldn't have met his works.
Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by Skepticus: 11:12am On Dec 28, 2019
uninspired07:

You come off like you have a personal issue with ubunja. I've seen your back and forth banters with him and his responses and his quips laced with dismissive sarcasms to you, is enough to make a respectable man hold his own.

BUT NO, the mangina that you truly are never fails to show up as you are triggered and your emotional rants show that you are just another opinionated loser out there.

Ubunja spelt it to you in clear terms to stick to what you believe in as he isn't forcing his ideas on others. Just suck it up and walk away. You have nothing to prove here.

Ubunja's MISEDUCATIONS were written to inform men on the guise and manipulations that women use on men out there and these manipulations are very familiar to all women across the globe with scenario relatable to African women. So, they are not useless. He gives advice on how to go around it and help men get back their Frame of Masculinity. What you decide to do with the knowledge as a man is left to you.

Back to what you said about Nigerian girls being more money-hungry than other girls on the planet shows that you know nothing about Nigerian ladies (or Lagos girls as you specified), gold digging modus operandi of women worldwide and even, materialism.

He even mentioned year 1 and below girls being the only ones easy to get around and even saying that some are already on In message and Codedruns grin grin Guy, get your head out of your narrow minded ass to learn more about the nature of women. You know nothing about these women, walahi. Do you think all the males who come to complain here of their girlfriends and wives are all poor and struggling guys/men? A good number of them have resources (the so called money that you have been yapping about) and still get treated like dirt. Shouldn't that tell you something that money (though, very necessary) doesn't shield you from being manipulated. From your church girl to the high-class gold digger, down to the dirty cheap street hooker, all operate in the same game of manipulations but on different frequency and have ways of being related with, without "buying them" like more than 95% of men these days do when they have no frame, no game and generally, no sense of identity/self worth (Just carrying pènises and money around, calling themselves, men).

Don't be another slave waiting to make money to serve the entitled and undeserving cunts of the sisterhood.

Las las, everybody go dey alright

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 28, 2019
Maybe if everyone just stops being unrealistically materialistic..?

Just my opinion but maybe if people spend more time improving themselves instead of their wallets, the focus will shift from equating money with love.

When the above happens, people will complain less about each other and they will have more realistic expectations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by Happyfela(m): 11:33am On Dec 28, 2019
Gospel truth.
uninspired07:

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 28, 2019
Another day, another thread of whining, crying red pill babies.

You call women fish brains but yet they twist and turn you like garri, then you run to nairaland to rant about women.

If you men are as intelligent as you lot claim, you won't need someone who is not even a Nigerian to teach you about women, you would have figured it out yourselves.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 28, 2019
Preshy561:
We are in a generation of beautiful men and hardworking women . That's why some ladies has decided to be treating some of you like the bag of soured beans you are. Deal with it.
Shioor.
It takes one with deep and sound reasoning to understand the bolded. There you summarize the root of the problem but only one who sees beyond the nose would comprehend.

If guys continue with the archaic mentality that all they need to bring into a relationship is money then they will continue to roam in a circle and wail. The world has evolved, women make money too it's only of matter of time before man's importance in relationship is questioned.Thats if it isn't happening already.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by IamPlato(m): 11:58am On Dec 28, 2019
There Are High Chances That Even You That Created this Topic Is Part Of Those Guys
Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ariza:
It takes one with deep and sound reasoning to understand the bolded. There you summarize the root of the problem but only one who sees beyond the nose would comprehend.

If guys continue with the archaic mentality that all they need to bring into a relationship is money then they will continue to roam in a circle and wail. The world has evolved, women make money too it's only of matter of time before man's importance in relationship is questioned.Thats if it isn't happening already.

Unsurprisingly this is happening. Most of the women I know don't see the necessity in having a long term relationship.. they don't need money but unfortunately that's all that most men want to offer. It's unfortunate because what all these women want are the simple qualities that constitute a good human being. not money.
Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by Preshy561(f): 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ariza:

There you go, very apt.
This can't be over emphasised.
The only people who gloat about money without adding any value to their lives are really living in denial. The world is moving, women are taking the lead in most homes; financially. Then, you will have to ask what these online whiners will have to offer if their wives make the same or more money in the family.
Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
MegzSA:

Unsurprisingly this is happening. Most of the women I know don't see the necessity in having a long term relationship.. they don't need money but unfortunately that's all that most men want to offer. It's unfortunate because what all these women want are the simple qualities that constitute a good human being. not money.
Preshy561:

There you go, very apt.
This can't be over emphasised.
The only people who gloat about money without adding any value to their lives are really living in denial. The world is moving, women are taking the lead in most homes; financially. Then, you will have to ask what these online whiners will have to offer if their wives make the same or more money in the family.
I believe most of these guys on this section are kids at heart. They are yet to experience the reality of the new world around them. Most are in the university (where they counterparts are also of same exposure) some are secondary school leavers while some are still living in the the stone age era with reasonings impeded in them by their old age parents or grand parents so it is excusable they see things this way.

The pitiful part though is when reality fall on them, they shift blame, hate women and become hawkers of redpills and miseducations. If only Man would sit, give himself a thorough check, realize and accept his mistakes and correct them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by Preshy561(f): 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ariza:
I believe most of these guys on this section are kids at heart. They are yet to experience the reality of the new world around them. Most are in the university (where they counterparts are also of same exposure) some are secondary school leavers while some are still living in the the stone age era with reasonings impeded in them by their old age parents or grand parents so it is excusable they see things this way.

The pitiful part though is when reality fall on them, they shift blame, hate women and become hawkers of redpills and miseducations. If only Man would sit, give himself a thorough check, realize and accept his mistakes and correct them.
grin
Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by emmaodet: 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
ubunja:

Most just like screaming make money, make money as if it is that easy to make.
Whether we like it or not, whether we hustle, double hustle, tripple hustle or not, atleast 50% of humans will be poor and there is little we can do about that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk by ubunja(m): 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
emmaodet:

Most just like screaming make money, make money as if it is that easy to make.
Whether we like it or not, whether we hustle, double hustle, tripple hustle or not, atleast 50% of humans will be poor and there is little we can do about that
yes. Women love money. But it's not billions that move them. The month to month salaries that average joes make is what controls the great majority of women because the great majority of women don't have the hardcore desires of professional gold diggers that need billions or else no love.

If you have money, doors will open. But that doesn't mean some doors won't open if you don't have money. Just different doors. I really want to see how these money-chasers will get women in the future when women finally become financially independent once and for all.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories / Caught Two Students Banging Each Other (+18) / MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.