Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

What Is The Diffrent Between Love And Lust - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Diffrent Between Love And Lust (2048 Views)

Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. / Different Hug Wt Diffrent Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Diffrent Between Love And Lust by adeomos(m): 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2010
house what the different in lusting after someone or loving the person
Re: What Is The Diffrent Between Love And Lust by Dsense(m): 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2010
Ur feelings would reflect it . . . . , it would tell you the type exactly . . . .
Re: What Is The Diffrent Between Love And Lust by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2010
Love is mental and physical lust is just physical.

Which one have you been in before?
Re: What Is The Diffrent Between Love And Lust by MrsEve1: 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2010
Let me pull out my white coat, and put my glasses on!

Lust is a temporary feelings that you get when you see an attractive woman or man that may have be physically endowed or have something that you are initally attracted to. It laced with sexual feelings and often goes away when the sexual feeling is satsified.

Love is when a man or woman no longer care about the world existence around them and that they will die in unselfishness to protect the one they love. Love is like when you is given a choice to be rich and with a beautiful man or woman knowing that the woman or man of your dreams is your fulfillment for life so you choose the poor existence of life to be with the love of your life and YOU ARE HAPPY.

Lust is when you chooses something superficial that it doesn't appease you and you are constantly looking for that fulfillment to cover the void and forever being unhappy because you have not met the permanent fixture in your life, YOUR TRUE LOVE,

Often time we think having a beautiful mate, lots of money, fast cars, and a blackberry is the epitome of happiness, when all it is the person WHO COMPLIMENTS US is all we really need.
Re: What Is The Diffrent Between Love And Lust by PUMBA1(f): 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2010
From the little I know, lust has to do with physical attraction ONLY. You just want that person for the way they look outwardly and your only intent also relates with the outward look.

Love, on the other hand, means you care about that person. You like that person for character, focus, aims and personality [not money wise o]. You kinda cliq with that person. You're joyful when she's around. Your day's complete with them. You just feel like you know that person.

P. S. Not everything listed above just falls into place o. There are some that'll show after a while. Cheese! grin
Re: What Is The Diffrent Between Love And Lust by Dsense(m): 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

Let me pull out my white coat, and put my glasses on!

Lust is a temporary feelings that you get when you see an attractive woman or man that may have be physically endowed or have something that you are initally attracted to. It laced with sexual feelings and often goes away when the sexual feeling is satsified.

Love is when a man or woman no longer care about the world existence around them and that they will die in unselfishness to protect the one they love. Love is like when you is given a choice to be rich and with a beautiful man or woman knowing that the woman or man of your dreams is your fulfillment for life so you choose the poor existence of life to be with the love of your life and YOU ARE HAPPY.

Lust is when you chooses something superficial that it doesn't appease you and you are constantly looking for that fulfillment to cover the void and forever being unhappy because you have not met the permanent fixture in your life, YOUR TRUE LOVE,

Often time we think having a beautiful mate, lots of money, fast cars, and a blackberry is the epitome of happiness, when all it is the person WHO COMPLIMENTS US is all we really need.

rokiatu:

Love is mental and physical lust is just physical.

Which one have you been in before?
Ok girls i know it might look like i'm derailing the tpoic . . but got a Q . . .Is  . . . .Can love come after  lust  . . . .During a temporary feeling for some1 and after been attracked to some1 can love be developed?
Re: What Is The Diffrent Between Love And Lust by freecocoa(f): 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2010
Mrs eve don talk am finish,wetin you wan still hear?
Re: What Is The Diffrent Between Love And Lust by Dyt(f): 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2010
Well d diff is OVE n UST
dey both start wit d same leta
Re: What Is The Diffrent Between Love And Lust by PUMBA1(f): 2:51pm On Dec 01, 2010
Absolutely! Love can come after lust.
Lust's more like longing for a sexual relationship while love more like the one in 1 Corinthians 13 verses 4 to 7, All these also depends on the individuals involved.

Bottomline: lust can become love.
Re: What Is The Diffrent Between Love And Lust by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2010
D-sense:

Ok girls i know it might look like i'm derailing the tpoic . . but got a Q . . .Is  . . . .Can love come after  lust  . . . .During a temporary feeling for some1 and after been attracked to some1 can love be developed?
Yeah absolutely possible. You can be lustful with the one you love as well. After abt a month or two when the lust tones down you get to really know if you luv the person or not.Like i said lust tapers of in every relationship after the initial beginning. Then you become more comfortable with the person but, if love was not there to begin with, there will be no relationship.
Re: What Is The Diffrent Between Love And Lust by Dsense(m): 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2010
^^Correct Thank!! . . .I've used to have the same believe and perspective . . .But recently i started having different thought proving i was wrong . . . .That it depends on what shows up first . ''Means if it was Lust that came first then left No way Love can be allowed to replace it . . . . .However if it was Love that showed up first then it will definitely come along with Lust'' .
But I knew my recent veiw or thought is wrong !! . . . . , . It's just gonna be like this for a while . . . . .
Re: What Is The Diffrent Between Love And Lust by hackney(m): 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2010
Love is when you simply care for someone elses wellbeing.
You just want to hold hands and listen to what she has to say
and to make sure she is happy and smiles always.

Lust is when you want to yank her hair, bend her over and have her deep and fast till
she explodes with satisfaction ; then you do it all over again; all w\end.
Re: What Is The Diffrent Between Love And Lust by mediatrix8(f): 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2010
Love is an intense feeling of affection and care towards another person. It is a profound and caring attraction. On the other hand, lust is a strong desire of a sexual nature. wink
Re: What Is The Diffrent Between Love And Lust by MrsEve1: 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2010
Dsense

You can lust someone and then fall in love with them after you get to know them. I would say that lust is an instant attraction of that person physicality and then follow by love,
Re: What Is The Diffrent Between Love And Lust by kokoye(m): 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2010
Lust is what I think only with my d.ick

Love is when I think with maybe my d.ick first but then my brain take over wink

nothing like love at first sight for me sorry
Re: What Is The Diffrent Between Love And Lust by Dyt(f): 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2010
^^ so do u love me
Re: What Is The Diffrent Between Love And Lust by kokoye(m): 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2010
^^^

return your actual pix to your profile first and then you'll get an answer. . .
Re: What Is The Diffrent Between Love And Lust by MrsEve1: 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2010
Koyoke,

Think with the other head suga, the one on your neck,
Re: What Is The Diffrent Between Love And Lust by Dyt(f): 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2010
Lol @ eves comment
well kukoye
i did bt u were gone
Re: What Is The Diffrent Between Love And Lust by kokoye(m): 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

Koyoke,

Think with the other head suga, the one on your neck,

I aint answered Dyt yet Hon . .

tit for tat

but you might not get tit for tat wink
Re: What Is The Diffrent Between Love And Lust by MrsEve1: 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2010
Don't need bosom but I can donate some, who the unlucky chick?
Re: What Is The Diffrent Between Love And Lust by kokoye(m): 7:10pm On Dec 01, 2010
Dyt asked a question and i wanted something from her . .so I asked for a deal

but it doesnt mean I will be fair grin

my point
Re: What Is The Diffrent Between Love And Lust by Dyt(f): 7:10pm On Dec 01, 2010
Mrs eve sounds lyk she knows kokoye well
i can b lucky u know
kokoye
oya tell er
Re: What Is The Diffrent Between Love And Lust by MrsEve1: 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2010
Dyt,

I am a MALE CONSIERGENIST,

Meaning I know men very well, grin
Re: What Is The Diffrent Between Love And Lust by kokoye(m): 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2010
OK.

define me . .and I'll tell you if youre wrong or close.
Re: What Is The Diffrent Between Love And Lust by Dyt(f): 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2010
Hmmm
nods head
kokoye
Re: What Is The Diffrent Between Love And Lust by MrsEve1: 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2010
I don't do well analyzing HERMAPHRODITES  tongue
Re: What Is The Diffrent Between Love And Lust by kokoye(m): 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2010
cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Diffrent Between Love And Lust by kokoye(m): 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2010
very wrong answer. I got rid of the other tool years back wink

couldnt stand staring at the celing or going on all fours
Re: What Is The Diffrent Between Love And Lust by MrsEve1: 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2010
You had two mannies? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Diffrent Between Love And Lust by kokoye(m): 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

I don't do well analyzing HERMAPHRODITES tongue

Mrs. Eve:

You had two mannies? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: What Is The Diffrent Between Love And Lust by adeomos(m): 4:53pm On Dec 02, 2010
the response hav being good

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Right Is Checking Ur Ex's Email & Facebook Inbox? / The Woman's Evil Relationship Cycle ….… / ' See This Village Girll'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.