Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,595 members, 7,840,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Ladies Taking A Break In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Taking A Break In A Relationship (384 Views)

Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) / Top 10 Ways Nigerian Girls React During A Break Up / 10 Ways To Move On And Deal With A Break Up With A Smile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Taking A Break In A Relationship by samson07(m): 2:31am On Dec 30, 2019
GOO MORNING. PLEASE WHAT DOES TAKING A BREAK MEAN IN A RELATIONSHIP, LADIES ALWAYS TALK ABOUT THIS EACH TIMES THEY HAVE ISSUES WITH THEIR GUY. IS RELATIONSHIP A BOOKS WHEN YOU GET TIRED OF READING THEN GO ON A COFFEE BREAK, WHEN YOUR BODY IS TIRED OF READING AT THAT PARTICULAR TIME. SOME GIRLS WILL TELL YOU THEY WANT TO GO ON BREAK, THEY END UP SLEEPING WITH DIFFERENT PEOPLE, SAME APPLY WITH GUYS. HAVE EXPERIENCE THIS WHILE GROWING UP. SOME GOES ON A BREAK FOR LIKE 2MONTHS OR THEY DONT COME BACK AT THE END, THEY ENDS UP COMING BACK EXPECTING THE PARTNER TO WAIT FOR MONTHS. AT TIMES THIS LEADS TO BREAKUP. DOES GOING ON A BREAK MEAN A BREAKUP OR A BREAKOUT. I NEED YOUR CONTRIBUTION. 4YEARS AGO I TOLD MY GIRL WE NEED TO TAKE A BREAK, THATS HOW I TRAVELLED TO KADUNA CAME BACK TO LAGOS AFTER TWO WEEKS, SHE WAS ALREADY DATING A NEW GUY. HAVE YOU GUYS GONE ON A BREAK AND ENDED UP SAVING YOUR RELATIONSHIP OR HOW DOES IT TURN OUT IN THE END.
Re: Ladies Taking A Break In A Relationship by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:20am On Dec 30, 2019
Real reason I think people think of having a break in a relationship is because the relationship has no essence, they offer nothing meaningful to each other.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Any Babe Say "Yes" To You / I'm Counting The Number Of Times Some People Here Are Doing Something. / I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.