Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Thinking Of You Quotes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thinking Of You Quotes (530 Views)

Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Of You Quotes by drv9977(m): 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
Thinking of you quotes are always trends in searches. Here are some awesome thinking of you quotes you can share with your love...

1. I think of you even when I’m really, really hungry.
2. I wish I were kissing you instead of missing you.
3. I think of you often and I see you in most everyone I meet.
4. From day to day, I frequently find, pictures of you going through my mind.
5. Even if we can’t be together in the end, I’m still glad you were a part of my life.
6. I love talking to you but I’ll never beg you to talk to me.
7. I love busy days. They keep my minds off from you.
8. Always remember, my heart holds you when my arms cannot.
9. I just hugged you in my thoughts…hope you felt the squeeze.
10. I am thinking of you in my sleepless solitude tonight.

Source: 160 Amazing Thinking Of You Quotes

(1) (Reply)

. / House Rent Wahala Cause Me My Marriage / Does Eating Banana Really Help A Man Last Longer In Bed ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.