Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

I Dey Find Husband - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dey Find Husband (7566 Views)

I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments / When Dey Fvk Finish Dey Begin Find Husband / Reasons Why Ladies Finds It Difficult To Find Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dey Find Husband by DrayZee: 8:42am On Dec 31, 2019
Who are these idiots shouting Shiloh up and down?

Stfu and pass if you don't meet the criteria na. Is it her fault she has standards?

What's all this??

3 Likes

Re: I Dey Find Husband by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 31, 2019
MedicH:
Posting such a message on this forum is a no no and most of the times you won't achieve anything. Most of the people here are babies. Makes me wonder if they really had any form of education. OP if you are serious about what you want you can use better channels like IG, or radio call in programs and atleast you will see real people to talk to not sick babies that should be admitted in the ICU. Now 95% of the pm u will get will point to nothing worthwhile and if you're not careful and discerning, you will just waste your time. All what you get here from these sick babies is broke, vagina, hoe, poor, etc. smh
You are not wrong ,but i am an optimist,even if its just one person that ends up being a sensible good guy, i don't mind going through that trouble. If you consider yourself a good guy i am sure there is more of your kind here.Its a risk i am willing to bet on however i will try the radio thing. Your input is very much appreciated.thanks

4 Likes

Re: I Dey Find Husband by LINTUNE(m): 9:01am On Dec 31, 2019
mikaeli01:
After reading all the specification of the kind of guy you put up on public forum, I sincerely recommend a movie 'nobody's fool' for you to watch. It exactly what happened in the movie and I have seen same happen in real life. I won't blame you though.
guy that movie eh...so ironical to whats happening in naija though..

1 Like

Re: I Dey Find Husband by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 31, 2019
Nearbyproperty:

Been a virgin doesn't translate to happy marriage.
Alright.

------------------------------
*I'm not the OP*.
Re: I Dey Find Husband by culf: 9:19am On Dec 31, 2019
Searchingforbae:
I am 30 years old,
Good looking
Working class
Slim lady
From Edo state
AA genotype

Looking for a man between the ages of 31- 37
Ready to settle down
Not too black like charcoal
Financially comfortable
Not a baby daddy
Never been married.
presentable and sensible
A Christian or atheist is fine .

If you know long distance relationship is not your forte, dont pm me
If you know you are overly religious, dont pm me
If you know your people will prefer you marry a lady from your tribe, don't pm me
If you know you don't like Edo girls ,don't pm me
If you know you cannot afford to raise a family based on your current financial status,dont pm me
If you know you are still not sure of when you want to settle down, maybe you are still waiting on the gods to send you a sign, dont pm me
If you dont fall within the age range ,don't pm me

Goodluck.

may God grant your heart desire

1 Like

Re: I Dey Find Husband by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 31, 2019
culf:

Goodluck.

may God grant your heart desire
thanks
Re: I Dey Find Husband by bigpicture001: 9:46am On Dec 31, 2019
fcdgrand:
where are the nice guys?

Here....honestly I like her courage, responses but am.not qualified since I prefere an igbo lady..good luck to her anyways
Re: I Dey Find Husband by Alfather: 9:59am On Dec 31, 2019
Searchingforbae:
There is something called circumstances . I have had two long term relationship that ended up wasting my time so sometimes its go you don't go assuming what you don't know about people.

As for your pessimism of me not finding the kind of man here ,i will say that is not for you to decide after all something good actually came out of Nazareth ,i am looking or a husband not husbands ,so all it takes is just one man to meet the criteria which i dont think is unrealistic.If you dont meet the criteria fine except you mean to tell me only ugly broke and mannerless men litter this forum
i would have married you, if i meet up to the criterial by age, but pls stop calling men broke and ugly
Re: I Dey Find Husband by qwertyboss(m): 10:13am On Dec 31, 2019
Searchingforbae:
I am 30 years old,
Good looking
Working class
Slim lady
From Edo state
AA genotype

Ready to settle down
Financially comfortable
Not a baby daddy
Never been married.
presentable and sensible

If you know your people will prefer you marry a lady from your tribe, don't pm me
If you know you cannot afford to raise a family based on your current financial status,dont pm me
If you know you are still not sure of when you want to settle down, maybe you are still waiting on the gods to send you a sign, dont pm me
Emú mémè
Re: I Dey Find Husband by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:28am On Dec 31, 2019
Searchingforbae:
i tire o. Honestly i am not surprised sha considering the reputation of this forum.

No mind them babe, we are waiting for your good news, but always take time to flow with caution.. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: I Dey Find Husband by afroedo: 10:42am On Dec 31, 2019
alright babe , lets whatapp + 4 4 7 4 3 8 1 8 6 5 3 1
cheers
Re: I Dey Find Husband by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 31, 2019
Searchingforbae:
You are not wrong ,but i am an optimist,even if its just one person that ends up being a sensible good guy, i don't mind going through that trouble. If you consider yourself a good guy i am sure there is more of your kind here.Its a risk i am willing to bet on however i will try the radio thing. Your input is very much appreciated.thanks
hmmmmm

you should take things slowly. I have seen marriage where the couples were linkup . no dating and the marriage seems successful but you just have to be careful. don't rush things and try to at least know the guy to see if he see life same way you see it.

3 Likes

Re: I Dey Find Husband by McEwen(m): 11:59am On Dec 31, 2019
Searchingforbae:
I am 30 years old,
Good looking
Working class
Slim lady
From Edo state
AA genotype

Ready to settle down
Financially comfortable
Not a baby daddy
Never been married.
presentable and sensible

Kingtom...come and see grin grin

one of our old babe don change monicker grin grin
Re: I Dey Find Husband by Blingbling78: 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2019
Searchingforbae:
there is nothing unrealistic there na, so i still don't get why its funny or you want me to say with Deep pockets but looking like oshiomole? what if my genes are not strong enough and all my kids end up looking like their father embarassed
�������
Re: I Dey Find Husband by Babawon1: 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2019
Searchingforbae:
not on a public forum like nairaland but be rest assured i do not fall into the category of ugly
watsap me . 09022614354
Re: I Dey Find Husband by Apination(m): 1:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
Searchingforbae:
i was looking out for this comment,una nor dey disappoint with una bad mouth for this forum,lol
Na truth I tell you so. You putting yourself forward to any man smirks of desperation even though you disguise it as being forward and bold. It's a great thing to have standards but for each box not ticked, there's a narrowing possibility or chance. What if you even find your dream man, would you tick every one of his own boxes? Looking for a life partner is not shopping, where you can just take out your list and begin to order undecided
Re: I Dey Find Husband by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
searching ke?
u mean no man never locate yu?
let the guy do the searching and not u doing the searching
u can just stand on the mainroad as a lady pretending u pinging fone and six to seven guys will toast u
u no even need to come social media to announce u dey look for husby
Re: I Dey Find Husband by goodnewscliff(m): 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2019
Searchingforbae:
OK thanks, Bini
Ma place gann grin grin Will have to painfully pass on this one anyway
Re: I Dey Find Husband by Jflex07(m): 1:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
Searchingforbae:
Its worth giving it a try my dear. Do not let any pessimist discouraged you from this brave step you have decided to embark on. The truth is that as there are nuisances here, there are still great guys with self respect and good personalities. I wish you the very best miss.

2 Likes

Re: I Dey Find Husband by goodnewscliff(m): 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
If she cannot find her spec, being that she is 43, she can marry one of the leeches just to have kids, if he misbehaves, she simply divorce him.
U yeye grin grin grin ;DWhy not save d stress of sharing a child of a leech to getting an orphan grin grin
Re: I Dey Find Husband by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
That's that tongue....... Ladies gotta be smart.
goodnewscliff:
U yeye grin grin grin ;DWhy not save d stress of sharing a child of a leech to getting an orphan grin grin
Re: I Dey Find Husband by Ranchhoddas: 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
McEwen:

I chuckled at this.

Sounds like that Duggedized girl.
Re: I Dey Find Husband by mmadu5(m): 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
Madam you have spent your youth jumping from one man to another now that your clocking 31 your eyes don open . your getting old and should lower your standards of expectation .see how feminist your post sounds .Goodluck in getting such man in this critical times

1 Like

Re: I Dey Find Husband by fcdgrand(m): 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
bigpicture001:

Here....honestly I like her courage, responses but am.not qualified since I prefere an igbo lady..good luck to her anyways
why we don't see there courage, responses when their sweet and fresh

1 Like

Re: I Dey Find Husband by GreenDee(f): 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
Michellekabod2:
The hate spewed on this romance section towards opposite gender is becoming alarming. Misogynists and misandrists are using this platform to spew bitterness. What's all the shaming for?how hurt can one be to start shaming people based on their gender? The forum was filled with women haters now it seems the men haters are increasing in numbers too....
Everyday I wakeup to women are gold diggers or men are scum posts.
No one can seek get reasonable advice on this forum because all advice given will be based on ones own gender

If you are too bitter towards a male/female kindly avoid dating instead of spoiling the minds of others concerning a gender.

There are good women and men everywhere
yea.. so true!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dey Find Husband by culf: 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
Searchingforbae:
thanks

You're welcome
Re: I Dey Find Husband by KingTom(m): 10:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
McEwen:

Wish her the very best grin grin
Re: I Dey Find Husband by Acme45: 4:30am On Jan 01, 2020
Searchingforbae:
There is something called circumstances . I have had two long term relationship that ended up wasting my time so sometimes its go you don't go assuming what you don't know about people.

As for your pessimism of me not finding the kind of man here ,i will say that is not for you to decide after all something good actually came out of Nazareth ,i am looking or a husband not husbands ,so all it takes is just one man to meet the criteria which i dont think is unrealistic.If you dont meet the criteria fine except you mean to tell me only ugly broke and mannerless men litter this forum
ask God for his choice for you not your choice that may cos you trouble
Re: I Dey Find Husband by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 01, 2020
Acme45:
ask God for his choice for you not your choice that may cos you trouble
ok
Re: I Dey Find Husband by Kennedyiheme: 11:44am On Jan 01, 2020
DrayZee:
Who are these idiots shouting Shiloh up and down?

Stfu and pass if you don't meet the criteria na. Is it her fault she has standards?

What's all this??
shes already getting to menopause.. at this point she shouldn't have so much standered..
Re: I Dey Find Husband by Kennedyiheme: 11:46am On Jan 01, 2020
mmadu5:
Madam you have spent your youth jumping from one man to another now that your clocking 31 your eyes don open . your getting old and should lower your standards of expectation .see how feminist your post sounds .Goodluck in getting such man in this critical times
at this point she shouldn't have any standard.. they should learn from linda ikeji.. now she's always posting and hinting how bad she wants a man lol
Re: I Dey Find Husband by Kennedyiheme: 11:48am On Jan 01, 2020
Apination:

At 30, you still dey dish out instructions. You are desperate and proud, e never clear reach for your eyes, when you attend shiloh next year, maybe the scales will begin to fall off undecided
grin e go soon be like linda ikeji wey don humble now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl With Drum Breast Spotted Two Times Dorathy PHOTOS - VIDEOS / I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances / Nigerian Girl Prepares A Video Tutorial On How To Satisfy Your Woman In Bed.see.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.