Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments (31091 Views)

Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him / When Dey Fvk Finish Dey Begin Find Husband / Reasons Why Ladies Finds It Difficult To Find Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:59am On Oct 27, 2021
I can’t find husband because of bad roads in my area - Woman laments

A Ghanaian woman has lamented over her inability to find a husband, which she blamed on bad roads in her community.

Local news platforms reported that the aggrieved woman stated that when strangers are come to her town and get onto their road, they get discouraged from ever returning.

She also decried how the activities of armed robbers in the area depletes men of the resources they could use to marry people like her.

She added;

“Because of how bad the road is, robbers keep stealing from the men who would want to marry us. So we are begging the government to come and fix the roads for us to be able to find love."

Watch video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY0TCpxCIf4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVhjz7zAZtD/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=f2858d5c-21c7-4638-93cf-0ca9ce1993a5

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments by Davash222(m): 11:01am On Oct 27, 2021
Innocent Bad Road cry cry

Who will defend the Bad Road for this mischievous slander cry

They will blame everything and everyone for their mistakes and laxity. saint vaginarians!

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:03am On Oct 27, 2021
Davash222:
cool

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments by Mightymosco: 11:07am On Oct 27, 2021
D woman neva know were dey pain am

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments by istina: 11:11am On Oct 27, 2021
Are you sure it's because of bad roads or 'bad head' or bad manners or bad association.
Don't blame it on the road, blame it on yourself.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments by duro4chang(m): 11:31am On Oct 27, 2021
Bad road or your character? Na lie I no like o.Even my village road wey war war pass ya own people still dey come to marry babes.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments by MITCHELL96: 11:40am On Oct 27, 2021
Bad roads? grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 27, 2021
Lols bad road ke. We wey get better road we never see better woman. Vaginarians sha grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments by WibusJaga: 11:43am On Oct 27, 2021

You'll always find a thousand & one reasons to blame for your failures if you are not ready to take responsibility.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments by IgweBUIKE1(m): 11:51am On Oct 27, 2021
I agree with her. ..bad road can hinder a lot of things. ..as a man how do you want to bring your suppose friends to this dungeon in the name of marriage ceremony..and economic activity self will be crippled there due to bad roads. .
Pls government come to her aid..we all know that a woman without a man is worse than an infidel

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments by MajesticKris: 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
Heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments by slawormiir: 3:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
If any body one complain of bad roads...na Nigerian girls he suppose be

Make she ask Nigerian girls how far

That is why them dey demand transport fare anyhow

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments by iambrazen: 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lol... This is the most hilarious post I have seen in a while

Call me now to invest your funds wisely 080 6029 1729

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments by Connected1: 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nawa.

She's right.

The bad road is the reason robbers cloud the communities.

I personally can't marry from such a place, I am not high on love. I value my life first.I

4 Likes

Re: I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments by baggioni: 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
grin angry
Eeyah! This gender is always being victimized,imagine them blaming an innocent bad road for not getting a man cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
Buhari caused this

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
grin
Re: I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments by Sabadon(m): 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ike gwuru

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments by Helpfromabove1(m): 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
The blame game

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
I see ghanian government fixing that road soon

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
Q
Re: I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
: grin
Re: I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments by Kobojunkie: 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:

She added;

“Because of how bad the road is, robbers keep stealing from the men who would want to marry us. So we are begging the government to come and fix the roads for us to be able to find love."
Wow! She makes a really unique argument against bad roads! undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments by auntynameh: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
grin
Re: I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments by streetsoldier1(m): 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
the road is like southeast road

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
Omoh! She for dey 9ja na another 61yrs she for still use the find husband because of bad road. After all the future is femail. They complain over everything but themselves.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments by Candidlady: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
So bad road too dey hinder husbands?
my people from the western region please how true is this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments by dan9ice(m): 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
This gender they also find who to blame
They're synonymous to one president in West Africa... The guy Sabi blame others eh
Failure indeed

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri / Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.