Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? (56600 Views)

Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? / Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Munzy14(m): 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
TemmyT002:
The only time most ladies do anything to impress a guy is when they need money.

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Jodha(f): 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
iamosmania:

"But your skin looks nice"

Bros, Neroiam she dun show green light..
Private chat her, she dont want to give all compliment here thou.

Yhu again angry
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Neroiam(m): 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:

Lool...yhure right...

B.y

You're close..

I can say you've got a good sense humour. One would consider a rendezvous quickly if not for the nefarious sanguinary enroute B.Y ...However it doesn't stop a curious man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Munzy14(m): 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:

Tall .. dark and with a charming smile.... Might not be "too handsome" ...he should be awk..
All this tall dark handsome guys spec, who will now date short dark ones or fair guys... cheesy

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Jodha(f): 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
Neroiam:

You're close..

I can say you've got a good sense humour. One would consider a rendezvous quickly if not for the nefarious sanguinary enroute B.Y ...However it doesn't stop a curious man.

Oga nah yhu o...

What are yhu talking about....Is Delta not worse than B.y ..?
Don't even go there...B.y is the safest place anyone can be in ....

1 Like

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jeweltz:
Lol. I remember then when Love was still fresh and sparking in my eye. We were in the university, I borrowed#3,500 from a friend to buy him a watch. I gave it to him that evening. He was too happy. He woo me that night,I told him I'm not ready for any relationship whereas I was only trying to form princess. Was already dying for him and anticipating him to ask me out. I was very happy to know he likes me. When I got to my hostel, I started crying and regretting why I had to tell him 'No'. From that day forward, I always hoped he asked me out again but he never did as he started avoiding me. Used to pray about it then in my prayer point during church service. Foolish me. Lol
.. I no fit laugh oo ..

Crazy thing turning that to a prayer point.

One thing you guys should know is not all guys thinks your lots are cheap
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Hardebaryor(m): 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jeweltz:
Lol. I remember then when Love was still fresh and sparking in my eye. We were in the university, I borrowed#3,500 from a friend to buy him a watch. I gave it to him that evening. He was too happy. He woo me that night,I told him I'm not ready for any relationship whereas I was only trying to form princess. Was already dying for him and anticipating him to ask me out. I was very happy to know he likes me. When I got to my hostel, I started crying and regretting why I had to tell him 'No'. From that day forward, I always hoped he asked me out again but he never did as he started avoiding me. Used to pray about it then in my prayer point during church service. Foolish me. Lol
You supposed to tell him then. Ladies and forming sha
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Jodha(f): 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
Munzy14:

All this tall dark handsome guys spec, who will now date short dark ones or fair guys... cheesy

The short girls will date the short guys...and the fair girls will date the fair guys....

Fixed grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jeweltz:

I thought he'd come back
Lols. He rather started avoiding me. He's a coward

Yes, even me I'll avoid you because you opn up by rejected his offer.

Okay, why expecting him to come back?

Sister na u sps open up then he seeing ur green light

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Neroiam(m): 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:

Oga nah yhu o...

What are yhu talking about....Is Delta not worse than B.y ..?
Don't even go there...B.y is the safest place anyone can be in ....

Madam.. I haven't said B.Y is a bad place. The road connecting PH and BY is a carnage.. Especially the Ahoada axis...

Na 180km/hr i take dey fly the road with hazard light on... Even devil no fit cross road dat time seff
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Munzy14(m): 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:

The short girls will date the short guys...and the fair girls will date the fair guys....

Fixed grin
Lol, that's brutal... short girls vs tall men.

Tall girls vs short men.

fixed!... cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:

Yhu again angry

Lol

Better do ur work make dis 2020 no pass u.....he has a nice looking, thou.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Jodha(f): 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2020
Neroiam:

Madam.. I haven't said B.Y is a bad place. The road connecting PH and BY is a carnage.. Especially the Ahoada axis...

Na 180km/hr i take dey fly the road with hazard light on... Even devil no fit cross road dat time seff

When last did yhu pass that route...?

Cause ade go Ph wella..

1 Like

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Jodha(f): 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2020
Munzy14:

Lol, that's brutal... short girls vs tall men.

Tall girls vs short men.

fixed!... cheesy

That won't work abeg...what will a tall girl be doing with a short guy....?
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Jodha(f): 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2020
iamosmania:

Lol

Better do ur work make dis 2020 no pass u.....he has a nice looking, thou.

Is that how yhure in a hurry to get rid of me? angry

I go shock yhu no worry...
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Munzy14(m): 8:51pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:

That won't work abeg...what will a tall girl be doing with a short guy....?
lol, it's the normal according to law of attraction... opposite attracts most.
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Neroiam(m): 8:51pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:

When last did yhu pass that route...?

Cause ade go Ph wella..

Last year September.. I was going to Warri

Wetin dey carry u come PH?

1 Like

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2020
AfonjaBoston:

Were olofo

Capital olofo
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2020
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:

Is that how yhure in a hurry to get rid of me? angry

I go shock yhu no worry...

Ahahah

Thank God he's an Igbo man u gt no excuse the same church, champ.....

Rank first page "A lady gt her hubby on Nairaland, See Pre wedding photos" my favorite topic.
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Salt3: 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
MissPepeye:
I licked his ass. Literarily.
No wonder you're peoeye���
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Salt3: 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ariza:
I don't try to impress people, I do things out of goodwill with no expectation.

Youdonminit�
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Jodha(f): 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2020
Munzy14:

lol, it's the normal according to law of attraction... opposite attracts most.

Law of which attraction.... it's only law of physics that says that .....

A tall girl and a short guy will look too awkward... there's no attraction there..
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Fidelcashboy: 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
Brunicekid:
There is this post that has been trending on nairaland today about "As a guy, what have you done to impress a girl?", and i read lot of interesting comments. Some facts. Some fictitious.

Nevertheless, even as a guy, i was thinking about the discussion in a reverse order.

Our ladies, have you ever done anything to impress a guy

I know it's not common in this part of the World (Africa), but there are clear exceptions. Some guys don't see the "green light" fast enough, and girls can decide to impress the guy.

Lol
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Jodha(f): 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
Neroiam:

Last year September.. I was going to Warri

Wetin dey carry u come PH? ...DM ?

Last year Asin 2019?
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Jodha(f): 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2020
iamosmania:

Ahahah

Thank God he's an Igbo man u gt no excuse the same church, champ.....

Rank first page "A lady gt her hubby on Nairaland, See Pre wedding photos" my favorite topic.

.abeg limmi..

1 Like

Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Deicide: 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
9ja girls are very Stingy highest they can do is sex!
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Neroiam(m): 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:

Last year Asin 2019?

Yes na
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Jodha(f): 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2020
Neroiam:

Yes na

Then it's not been long nah....

It's just Ahoada road ....and Mbiama road that's somewhere... immediately yhu enter B.y there's no huddle...
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Neroiam(m): 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jodha:

Then it's not been long nah....

It's just Ahoada road ....and Mbiama road that's somewhere... immediately yhu enter B.y there's no huddle...

Alright
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
Aiy!!
Re: Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
Haderonke20:
oh yes,original local breed,lol, I never enter plane before cev

Funny bae..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends / Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.