Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? (10191 Views)

As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? / What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? / After 4 Consecutive Years Of Death In Her Family, Lady Grateful For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by Akurakambe(m): 11:07am On Dec 31, 2019
I'm grateful for the gift of life. It's has not been easy, but hopefully 2020 will be better.
Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by PotatoSalad(m): 11:07am On Dec 31, 2019
Didn't see the gates of any hospital in 2019

1 Like

Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by Kaysalas(m): 11:07am On Dec 31, 2019
EVERYTHING
Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by zoghys: 11:08am On Dec 31, 2019
Am grateful for the grace of life. Most importantly for the strength to carry on when I thought all hope is lost. I had a bad health scare in 2019, and at a point I thought that's the end, but then he reassured me that is just the beginning. Not trying to sound religious in anyway, but then I clearly saw the love and existence of God in my life during this period. He just showed me love and mercy, despite my ways not been right with him. At a time, I was constantly seeing every new day as the end, and believe it or not the devil tells me today I will take you, but then the big man up there and every where constantly and silently fight my battle. The health scare took lot away from me, but then he reminds me he has done it before and he would again. 2019, the year the heavens fought and won my battles.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by Somethinglight(m): 11:10am On Dec 31, 2019
I'm grateful for life and the huge potential to make my life even better.

I've always wanted to pioneer a concept that will lead into a successful business/business - arm and the Lord has finally answered me, the idea He's given me is so innovative, yet simple and easily implementable, and I'm so excited.

Its been the single highlight of a rather frustrating job seeking year, which has clouded other good things I have achieved (a company even accepted to use my jingle as a commercial but for lack of proper representation I was given chikini money).

Well, I go into the new year with 2 potential and faith cemented job offers; and I look forward to implementing my idea in the lucky company that I choose.

Frankly, there isn't much I'm sincerely happy for in 2019 but there is a renewed hope that my life in sole partnership with God almighty can be so so beautiful, and for that single hope I am grateful Baba!

1 Like

Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by Waksdabos(m): 11:10am On Dec 31, 2019
Am grateful to God for 2019 for clothing me. I used to wear one trouser for approximately 2 yrs! I mean only one (1) trouser & 3 shirts! People were laughing me. But today, I done dey change cloth dey show some swag! You may see this as crazy, but if I tell you my story you will join me in praising God.

Am not where am yearning to be yet. But I know God have started a process in my life. Am all high in anticipation of greater things in my life come year 2020. By his grace, I shall recover all and break all limitations in my life.

May all praises be to him only.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by horgarzer(m): 11:13am On Dec 31, 2019
For keeping my family together against all odds
Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by opera1(m): 11:15am On Dec 31, 2019
Waksdabos:
Am grateful to God for 2019 for clothing me. I used to wear one trouser for approximately 2 yrs! I mean only one (1) trouser & 3 shirts! People were laughing me. But today, I done dey change cloth dey show some swag! You may see this as crazy, but if I tell you my story you will join me in praising God.

Am not where am yearning to be yet. But I know God have started a process in my life. Am all high in anticipation of greater things in my life come year 2020. By his grace, I shall recover all and break all limitations in my life.

AMEN
Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by Expert17: 11:16am On Dec 31, 2019
Waksdabos:

Wearing 1 trouser and 3 shirts for 2 yrs..............

and u are still thanking GOD,.......u didnt behave like others dat wud hv said dere s no GOD.

2020 will be a year of rapid increase for u.

4 Likes

Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by Odunolumide(m): 11:17am On Dec 31, 2019
valemtech:
i discovered the child i have been training for years isnt mine...sound weird but very true.

Sorry man. Your own child shall come soon enough.
Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by sunnyphem(m): 11:18am On Dec 31, 2019
Thanking God for everything!
Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by tammyboy1(m): 11:18am On Dec 31, 2019
Am grateful for life,good health,and a better financial status....Thank God...
Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by Glorygrace(f): 11:18am On Dec 31, 2019
I am thankful to God for the gift of life, protection for me and my family and for safe trip through 2019.
Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 31, 2019
I am greatful for victory over sickness and deliverance from evil men in white germent.

Thank you God of Shiloh !
Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by guidelight: 11:18am On Dec 31, 2019
I am full of gratitude that in 2019 , I am alive and healthy, I have a lovely family. I have a roof over my head and I have got prospects and I thank God.
Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by wintersnow(m): 11:19am On Dec 31, 2019
Life and a new job ...All thanks to God almighty
Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by mrsfavour(f): 11:20am On Dec 31, 2019
So greatful to God ,my husband bought a car , registered his company, bought lands ,buried his late Father alone out of 9 siblings,no one could bring cash due to lack,but I thank God we did it. Though our new house is complete but remains painting. We bless God for our 3rd baby boy. 2020 is going to be better

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by Waksdabos(m): 11:20am On Dec 31, 2019
Expert17:

Wearing 1 trouser and 3 shirts for 2 yrs..............

and u are still thanking GOD,.......u didnt behave like others dat wud hv said dere s no GOD.

2020 will be a year of rapid increase for u.
A big AMEN to that.

Thanks.
Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by SocialJustice: 11:21am On Dec 31, 2019
Good health and life. Nothing more.
Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by onyeomanono24(f): 11:24am On Dec 31, 2019
I am grateful for my life and that of my family members, for my job, my business, for breakthrough, for good health (365 days without drugs) no accident, no incident infact my blessings are numerous to mention. All i can say is THANK YOU LORD.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by Michelle55: 11:25am On Dec 31, 2019
I thank God for life, good health and for keeping my family especially my mom from harms way
Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by Nehyooh(m): 11:26am On Dec 31, 2019
I'm grateful for the gift of life God granted to me and my family
Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:27am On Dec 31, 2019
Passed my Acca f4. Acca F5 is still at awaiting result. Expecting a miracle
Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by Nnemuka(f): 11:28am On Dec 31, 2019
I am grateful for life
I am grateful that I achieved 65% of my 2019 goals
I am grateful for the good people in my life
I am grateful for my family members especially my Sister
I am grateful to seun for this platform.

cool
Let's set 2020 goals and hopefully we achieve all
Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by Gforce2019: 11:30am On Dec 31, 2019
I'm grateful to God for his endowment upon my life.
All these nyamiri crew that used to bash me, this year 2020, you will crew for me to sign your autograph
Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by EzeIgbo1: 11:31am On Dec 31, 2019
Chai otito diri Jesu.

Everything is worth thanking God for. For my new wife and baby boy who turned 1 yesterday and the fact that I lived each day in 2019 being able to hold and kiss both of them I am grateful Nnukwu daddy.

For God giving me the wisdom to be inspired enough to invent a revolutionary tool to help rural families which has just been patented in Ghana where I reside and approval given for mass production I am eternally grateful.

2019 was my year of labour but you see this 2020 tomorrow eh? Baba God has sealed it as my year of financial favour and e don begin happen already.

My Father My Father I prostrate, I roll on the ground, I raise my hand and voice to say na you biko. After you na you. As you see this small nonsense wey I be before and you decided to single me out and burst my head with your blessings, na me and you this 2020. No retreat no surrender. I die ontop your matter every day with my praises.

Agu n'echemba 1, Ebubedike, Ekwueme, I salute you my God

4 Likes

Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by Yabariki: 11:31am On Dec 31, 2019
Take the child back to the real owner......
valemtech:
i discovered the child i have been training for years isnt mine...sound weird but very true.
Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by dangotesmummy: 11:31am On Dec 31, 2019
valemtech:
still thank God.at least you have a child.its not compulsory he has to come through your loins.if you are playing the role of a father to the child and he knows and acknowledges you as father,thank God
Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by zyzxx(m): 11:31am On Dec 31, 2019
Lord I thank your for everything
Your have been my help, my strength, my sustainer , my joy, my joy, my all in all
You turn my weakness to strength
My shame to glory
I cant thank you finish
Thank you Jesus for everything
Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? by OBUA12345: 11:33am On Dec 31, 2019
I'm grateful of life 4 its privilege to be among d living.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season / Family Planning And Poverty Reduction / What Is The Secret Of Big Babies And Toddlers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.