Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,729 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

13 Ways To Make A Man Fall In Love With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Ways To Make A Man Fall In Love With You (810 Views)

7 Things That Make A Man Fall In Love With A Woman / Man Fall Into Coma After Discovering Wife Owned The House They Rented For 10yrs / 9 Magical Steps To Make A Man Fall In Love With You!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Ways To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by Allsingles: 10:05am On Dec 31, 2019
Are you tired of being repulsive to men? Do they just date you and then dump you? Here are things you can do to make a man fall in love with you, propose to you, get married to you and stick to you forever...

1) RESPECT HIM: Learn-to respect men from the bottom of your heart. No man can resist a woman who shows him respect, it's a huge turn on.

2) SHOW GRATITUDE: learn to appreciate every good thing men do for you. A woman who knows how to appreciate a man has him at her beck and call.

3) ADMIRE HIM: men love to be admired. His intelligence, achievement, good looks and career means a lot to him.

4) PRAISE HIM: each time he does something extra ordinary, lavish praise on him. Don't flatter him though, men hate flattery, it's a big turn off.

5) DON'T COME CHEAP: Don't be too desperate to get married. Men can smell it afar off and keep off. No one wants a desperate woman.

6) HAVE SELF CONFIDENCE : One sure fire proof way to make a man pursue you is to have self confidence. Confident women turn men on. You make your self a grand prize that requires extra effort to be won. Men like to win. Your confidence makes him wants to "win" you.

7) GET A LIFE: have a career, business, vision, goals, great dreams. Men love women who do something worth while with their lives not a sleeping beauty waiting for some Prince Charming to rescue her from the doldrums of poverty. No one wants to marry a liability.

cool BE FRIENDLY: friendly women easily attract men. Learn to laugh, crack clean jokes, share intelligent conversations and..... https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/12/13-ways-to-make-man-fall-in-love-with.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: 13 Ways To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by Cameleon72(f): 10:21am On Dec 31, 2019
Hmmm
Re: 13 Ways To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by millionboi2: 10:25am On Dec 31, 2019
Sex him or give him money
Re: 13 Ways To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 31, 2019
Which men? The same men in this 21st century or the the new ones God just moulded?

Why must there be conditions to keeping a man? Is he God ? Even God loves us unconditionally despite our short comings.

Op, you know what? All you put up there is your opinion. Why? Because it doesn't keep a man in this age and times we are in. Tye only thing that can keep a man is if the man himself has Agape love (God's kind of love) that knows no sin and is not easily provoked. Stop all this unrealistic list cos it doesn't work.
I know of some women who keep all that is therein but the man still treated them badly and ended up marrying another or having a side chick. So park well, make I see road.

How to keep a man kor, how to keep a man ni.

Abeg someone play me Madonnas
" give me your unconditional love " or is was it Tinna Turner that sang it? Ohhh..give me your unconditional love... *dances out of thread**

2 Likes

Re: 13 Ways To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by Kseafresh: 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jewessgratitude:
Which men? The same men in this 21st century or the the new ones God just moulded?

Why must there be conditions to keeping a man? Is he God ? Even God loves us unconditionally despite our short comings.

Op, you know what? All you put up there is your opinion. Why? Because it doesn't keep a man in this age and times we are in. Tye only thing that can keep a man is if the man himself has Agape love (God's kind of love) that knows no sin and is not easily provoked. Stop all this unrealistic list cos it doesn't work.
I know of some women who keep all that is therein but the man still treated them badly and ended up marrying another or having a side chick. So park well, make I see road.

" give me your unconditional love " or is was it Tinna Turner that sang it? Ohhh..give me your unconditional love... *dances out of thread**
Just shut up
Re: 13 Ways To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2019
Kseafresh:
Just shut up

E pain am tongue
Re: 13 Ways To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by Kseafresh: 3:03am On Jan 01, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

E pain am tongue
Ode
Re: 13 Ways To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by Nobody: 3:19am On Jan 01, 2020
The day we will all realise that there's no mathematical , chemical and physical equation for relationships... The better for us all ask olu Jacobs and his wife
Re: 13 Ways To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by vincentjk(m): 3:31am On Jan 01, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Who told you all these?

Now listen;

1.Be a neat woman, people like me have no room for any kinda odour at all as it irritates men
2.be a good cook
3.support him in his career and business and don't just be a sex tool lying around the house
And lastly ride him well

Thank me later
Re: 13 Ways To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by SmithRussell(m): 3:50am On Jan 01, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Yhu are an e-diot, ki mo kpe?

From yhur response, yhu have failed the first rule... Respect... And I believe yhu don't have skills too (7)
Re: 13 Ways To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by Goldenheart(m): 3:52am On Jan 01, 2020
cry
Re: 13 Ways To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by samtinx(m): 4:08am On Jan 01, 2020
undecided grin man wey no go fall no go fall,stop all these if you jam man wey woman don do am so many things no matter wetin you do,whether punna ooo,or your money oo,if him don comoth mind for woman just forget am undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Got Scammed How Do I Track Him / Serious Relationship / End All Your Sexual Problems With This Powerful Sex Enhancer For Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.