Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,287 members, 7,860,673 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:07 PM

Snippets From President Buhari's New Year Message To Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Snippets From President Buhari's New Year Message To Nigerians (33513 Views)

Buhari’s New Year Speech Shows He Has Conceded Defeat -pdp...says Mr. President / 2019: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians / Buhari New Media Center (BNMC) Launched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snippets From President Buhari's New Year Message To Nigerians by semyman: 4:44pm On Jan 01, 2020
Pepperoniq:
Who his new yr message EPP?
Words backed with less or no actions.
They are done blaming d past administration, now all failures are now attributed to the cabals.
Let's wait n watch the Titan political tussle for 2020.
I am sure we will have an interesting one coming pretty soon substantially
If he didn't give the message you will still wail
You do what you have been programmed to do
Re: Snippets From President Buhari's New Year Message To Nigerians by paix(m): 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2020
KakiP:
What ever happened to Vision 2020?!
What vision 2020 are you expecting from a visionless regime?
Re: Snippets From President Buhari's New Year Message To Nigerians by klax(m): 4:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
donteddy:
He b like say them want to tell us another story again o. In 2baba voice

I thought as much.
Re: Snippets From President Buhari's New Year Message To Nigerians by Southsoul: 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2020
Because they called Nigerians fools they shall fail Because they called us 5percent therefore thunder and whirlwind will continue to scatter their agenda
Re: Snippets From President Buhari's New Year Message To Nigerians by Arexit: 4:55pm On Jan 01, 2020
KakiP:
What ever happened to Vision 2020?!

You mean the one that started as vision 2010?
Re: Snippets From President Buhari's New Year Message To Nigerians by naturefellow(m): 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2020
I listened to Chinese president Xi Ping's new year message on CGTN yesterday. I was so impressed with how he celebrated patriotism, that I fancied denouncing my nationality for China. All I could imagine is how insincere and unworthy the current Nigerian presidency is.
Re: Snippets From President Buhari's New Year Message To Nigerians by Jflex07(m): 5:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
Trash we usual from a bigot.
Re: Snippets From President Buhari's New Year Message To Nigerians by four44: 5:12pm On Jan 01, 2020
I refuse to read all this long script because I knw everything is on AUDIO level
Re: Snippets From President Buhari's New Year Message To Nigerians by spinzagom(m): 5:12pm On Jan 01, 2020
Free innocent journalists first and then we can talk.
Re: Snippets From President Buhari's New Year Message To Nigerians by desiredhome: 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
Pr0cter:
Who wrote this bulllshit for PMB??

Many attimes i wonder who did us this. Why can't we be as beautiful as Europe?? Even when the resources are available.

There's no probe about embezzling but what is wrong in bringing development to your country and also embezzling??

Do this idiots enjoy go to Europe and America for Vacation and medicals only for them to return to this shiiithole??

Let get things straight in this country. We have been foolish enough
Sorry dear, nobody fooled no one, the black man, the situation we are today is what we deserve, be it a leader or follower,
An average black man is selfish and greedy, including you, meaning even if you have the opportunity these looters have you will do same,
Re: Snippets From President Buhari's New Year Message To Nigerians by LZAA: 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
GMbuharii:
If the jihadist is doing now what should have been done long time ago,are we not supposed to be practicing True federalism and Restructuring the country now?

So clueless,a president of zombies

the border closure sense make well

Please receive sense this new year, quit pettiness and illiteracy, thank you

Lzaa immhotep
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Snippets From President Buhari's New Year Message To Nigerians by Sani111: 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2020
May this new year bring many opportunities your way, to explore every joy of life and may your resolutions for the days ahead stay firm, turning May this new year bring many opportunities your way, to explore every joy of life and may your resolutions for the days ahead stay firm, turning all your dreams into reality and all your efforts into great achievements. Happy New Year

COMPANY REGISTRATION IN NIGERIA
See my signature
Re: Snippets From President Buhari's New Year Message To Nigerians by desiredhome: 5:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
klax:

I thought as much.
If you don't like yourself nobody will like you,
Re: Snippets From President Buhari's New Year Message To Nigerians by LZAA: 5:22pm On Jan 01, 2020
desiredhome:

Sorry dear, nobody fooled no one, the black man, the situation we are today is what we deserve, be it a leader or follower,
An average black man is selfish and greedy, including you, meaning even if you have the opportunity these looters have you will do same,
All these kids sef
U have been taught to hate all things black
Lumumba and sankara were both killed by whites
The whites introduced rigging and fraud to blacks
The same whites also flooded black communities with drugs in the states,killed malcolm x and mlk
What's wrong?u can't talk again?
Racism was still huge in the uk in the 1990's where BAME's(google that) were subjected to all sorts of abuse and even killed
Evil knows no race or tribe
Tackle it where it comes and love yourself black man
Re: Snippets From President Buhari's New Year Message To Nigerians by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:29pm On Jan 01, 2020
hamid6249:
This image alone can put you in prison in saner country
Saner countries like Iraq and Afghanistan abi?
Re: Snippets From President Buhari's New Year Message To Nigerians by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:39pm On Jan 01, 2020
Bedwyr:
What I dreamt of hearing

1.We are removing fuel subsidy, so as to attract investment in the petroleum sector.

2.I am signing an executive order cutting in half senators and house of reps salaries and allowances.

3.EFCC would be made independent, and given powers to prosecute any corrupt person

4.We are declaring total war on insecurity.
1. PIB not subsidy removal will attract investment into the sector. Subsidy removal saves us money but not necessarily brings investment. Dangote refinery is ongoing despite presence of subsidy. Those of you advocating subsidy removal as panacea for investment should have realised that by now.
2. Buhari can't just order salary reduction for the legislature. Their salaries are fixed by RMAFC which is an autonomous agency at least in principle.
3. EFCC is independent and has prosecutorial powers. Political interference is alleged but in principle, it's an independent agency.
4. Total war has been declared since 2015. Whether effective is left to which divide you belong
Re: Snippets From President Buhari's New Year Message To Nigerians by megasamuel(m): 5:41pm On Jan 01, 2020
confusion everywhere
*spits and walks away*
Re: Snippets From President Buhari's New Year Message To Nigerians by Angelfrost(m): 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2020
majamajic:
lies , lies !!!

Well, a politician can't do any less... At least this one was well written.
Re: Snippets From President Buhari's New Year Message To Nigerians by holysina(m): 5:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
GeneralPula:
The border closure sense make well!

But the no-future pikin from the yeast would say otherwise!
1st january there is already tribalism and hate. Na wa for u ooo

1 Like

Re: Snippets From President Buhari's New Year Message To Nigerians by TommyAnthem(m): 5:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
Did Buhari read it before it was posted by state house press?
murecool:
President Buhari's New Year Message To Nigerians
Re: Snippets From President Buhari's New Year Message To Nigerians by donprinyo(m): 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2020
Audio government, get ready for harsh days from Bubu
Re: Snippets From President Buhari's New Year Message To Nigerians by desiredhome: 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2020
LZAA:

All these kids sef
U have been taught to hate all things black
Lumumba and sankara were both killed by whites
The whites introduced rigging and fraud to blacks
The same whites also flooded black communities with drugs in the states,killed malcolm x and mlk
What's wrong?u can't talk again?
Racism was still huge in the uk in the 1990's where BAME's(google that) were subjected to all sorts of abuse and even killed
Evil knows no race or tribe
Tackle it where it comes an[b][/b]d love yourself black man
It's good you concluded with love yourself black man, imagine the wealth in Nigeria and yet she is the poorest. We speak base on fact on ground not theory, what is wrong with the black man?
And who is hating who here? If a black man love themselves they will not loot our common wealth to the white man countries to develop while you wax in poverty, or how many foreigner have you heard stole from their country to hide in your country? cry

1 Like

Re: Snippets From President Buhari's New Year Message To Nigerians by LZAA: 6:42pm On Jan 01, 2020
desiredhome:

It's good you concluded with love yourself black man, imagine the wealth in Nigeria and yet she is the poorest. We speak base on fact on ground not theory, what is wrong with the black man?
And who is hating who here? If a black man love themselves they will not loot our common wealth to the white man countries to develop while you wax in poverty, or how many foreigner have you heard stole from their country to hide in your country? cry
I am guessing u have never been to Belarus,Turkmenistan,Kazakhstan, iran or Kyrgyzstan
None of these countries are black yet their leaders past and present have looted their nations into oblivion
Lula da silva(brazil) was not black yet he looted
Pinochet was not black
Trujillo was not black neither was Noriega
I can go on and on
Tackle evil not race
Re: Snippets From President Buhari's New Year Message To Nigerians by traihit: 6:42pm On Jan 01, 2020
Inhabitable1:
Nigeria jajaja, Everytin scatter scatter....

This image portrays something really terrible. Despite the change in our system that I strongly advocate for, I pray may we never get to a state where our coat of arms becomes this representation.

1 Like

Re: Snippets From President Buhari's New Year Message To Nigerians by Pepperoniq(m): 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2020
No b only programmed infact na to format d software and initialize an update.
semyman:

If he didn't give the message you will still wail
You do what you have been programmed to do
Re: Snippets From President Buhari's New Year Message To Nigerians by Bizibi(m): 7:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
chuckdelis:
We’ve heard all this before, he is trying on infrastructure though, but nepotism and security remains his Achilles hill.
which infrastructure
Re: Snippets From President Buhari's New Year Message To Nigerians by desiredhome: 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2020
LZAA:

I am guessing u have never been to Belarus,Turkmenistan,Kazakhstan, iran or Kyrgyzstan
None of these countries are black yet their leaders past and present have looted their nations into oblivion
Lula da silva(brazil) was not black yet he looted
Pinochet was not black
Trujillo was not black neither was Noriega
I can go on and on
Tackle evil not race
You should be able to distinguish between good and bad, life is simple....obey the simple principle of life/nature and have a better and fulfilled life,, do good and reap good and stop blaming others for your frustration
Re: Snippets From President Buhari's New Year Message To Nigerians by jaxxy(m): 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2020
GeneralPula:
The border closure sense make well!

But the no-future pikin from the yeast would say otherwise!

Any remedy yet to the terrible economy? Or are we under the illusion everything is ok and fine with it?
Re: Snippets From President Buhari's New Year Message To Nigerians by knowhowk: 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
Chijeep:
Buhari new year msg help U

anyway, Opera is giving me 50mb free data 2 browse d net daily.

dx an example of d help we seek not Buhari new year msg...mtchhwww
. grin
Re: Snippets From President Buhari's New Year Message To Nigerians by Charly68: 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
Carry on Baba,only principled mind like you can stand up to reposition our battered economy without sentiment . The era of wastage is over and our collective efforts to salvage the political and economic integrity of the nation are yielding dividends already . Very soon everybody will adjust to the reality of life . Extravagant lifestyle is already reducing .we must look into the entertainment industry to reform their megalomaniac lifestyle..something is still wrong with that sector . Let the experts puts their brains together and reform that sector .God bless you and bless our dear nation
Re: Snippets From President Buhari's New Year Message To Nigerians by TheSourcerer: 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2020
I feel like I need to believe this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Accredits Daily Post, Nine Others For Coverage Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial / Was Governor Wike Sleeping At State Banquet? (Pictured) / Bonaventure Enemali, Igala Man Appointed As Commissioner In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.