Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Not One Human Soul Gave Me Food Yesterday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not One Human Soul Gave Me Food Yesterday (2996 Views)

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? / Her Mum Gives Me Food All The Time / Boyfriend Did Not Buy Me Food After I Spent Almost The Whole Day With Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not One Human Soul Gave Me Food Yesterday by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:50pm On Jan 14, 2020
khiaa:

Nobody said sharing with the poor is wrong, it's based on the individual not the collective. The scriptures says to make the shabbath aka *Sabbath* holy not Sunday the *day of worship for pagans*.

According to the scriptures the pagans would go into the woods and chop down trees and adorn it with candles, silver and gold to celebrate their God. This was offensive to Yah. This is what Christians reckonise as Christmas.
I don't have energy for this.
Re: Not One Human Soul Gave Me Food Yesterday by khiaa(f): 1:24am On Jan 15, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
I don't have energy for this.

Don't take my word for it, just read your bible.
Re: Not One Human Soul Gave Me Food Yesterday by oboy81: 12:49am On Jan 16, 2020
Moboj:

I get your point,it's actually not really "sense of entitlement" as some deem it but a sense of the "time of giving"
You get me
Re: Not One Human Soul Gave Me Food Yesterday by oboy81: 12:54am On Jan 16, 2020
EDataguy:

Sorry I didn't receive it, is it via whatsapp or SMS?

I won't be able to receive SMS or call cuz the number is customized for whatsapp only.

You can whatsapp me or give me your contact.

Thanks
Ok, pls send the data to this Airtel phone Number
Re: Not One Human Soul Gave Me Food Yesterday by oboy81: 4:59am On Jan 28, 2020
[quote author=oboy81 post=85833487]
Ok
Re: Not One Human Soul Gave Me Food Yesterday by askino(m): 7:39pm On Jan 15, 2021
Lamanii22:
Heyiyah... How I wish you were in my area... I made very nice and fluffy pounded yam and efo riro with a very delicious fish... And that efo riro had lots of ponmo, roasted catfish, okporokpo init... You'd totally love it.... Shared with my neighbours and some bus drivers around...
had i know.. Would have entered bus to your place to eat preferably the efo you made with love portion so that i will not forget your house address

1 Like

Re: Not One Human Soul Gave Me Food Yesterday by askino(m): 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2021
Next time ...come online early and ask for invite ..you would have gotten more than you bargain for

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Returned The Car Back / What Is The Weird Thing You Ever Did In Class In secondary Your School Days / He Won 13 Million Bet9ja And Found Love Same Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.