Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,560 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

He Returned The Car Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Returned The Car Back (2994 Views)

Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend / Guy Caught Having Sex With A Hookup Lady At The Car Back Sit / She Returned The Ring After Only 6 Years Of Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Returned The Car Back by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
Hello guys.. so like I had earlier said, that I will be returning back the gifts which include the SUV, bags and the diamond necklace he got for me. I had carefully thought about giving them back as some persons here had advices I keep those gifts. So was little bit withdrawn from doing so. The stress of even getting gas for the car as what I had left might not be sufficient and I was not in the mood getting gas for him

But!!!!!!!!! then again I realized how pretty I was looking today. I said to my self I’m too pretty for him not to see me. Yes I know I’m a drama queen people say that all the time... I can’t afford him not seeing me on this lovely heels I had on. So yes I meet up with him at a restaurant. Manage and drove down with the little gas and thank heaven it didn’t stop on my way.

Walked in, saw where is was seated Oga has order this nice meat meals already and my favorite for that. I took a bit and we got talking.

He said he was sorry for how he over reacted and how he missed me and that he was sorry for everything. well long story short I told him I dnt need this as my sanity and dignity has been reduced and dragged on the floor. That I need space to think all this through and ask myself if It’s worth it. It was very difficult saying this and seeing him for the first time over weeks. He was all cute, clean and well cut, godddd he wore this fragrance and there is just this thing about a man smelling nice I was almost carry away but I need to put my self together and compose and not get carry away but this man was all charming...

I slid my phone and requested for an Uber. Oga started begging I step out told him where the car was park and I left.. well as I typ this oga returned back the car to my office ask the security to bring the keys for me that he has fill up the tank. Everything I sent back oga returned them. And his family have started calling me and asking me to forgive him and change my mind.

I can’t put up with this I’m emotionally exhausted, drained and I can’t. I love him so much but I need my own space now. But it will seem I am now the bad one even tho I dnt care but he much be taught a lesson. You can’t come back without unlocking my heart once more and this time around with an upgraded diamond ring to unlock my heart..

You all saying I love him for his money; well thank you I will not debate that with you because you dnt know me. So I leave you all on your thoughts. You all screaming HIV hope you know it discriminating

So hiv are not entitled to be loved?? So being positive should be a dead sentence?? We subconsciously discriminate and we will be the first to be shouting I dnt discriminate... I love him and yes I will missed him I got a man who is not perfect, who got his flaws and take responsibility on them yes I love and 2years is no joke we have grown and if at this testing time I can’t fight for him. Then it was never love and it so out of my character.. he cheated yes I forgave him and I am not ashamed of it

I don’t have self worth Oh yes and I am not shameless about that. What is having self worth and sleeping with everything you come across?? Well I can’t be confronted to your own standards and I don’t except you do same to mine...

Things might be hard today but it was beautiful yesterday and for what it’s worth he genuinely made me happy and it was beyond what you all can imagine

I missed him and still do care about him.. I know all I need now is space and will still return his car and gifts by weekend.. do I still want him back?######### don’t judge me Good night

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Returned The Car Back by Auntyesther(f): 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
Aunty what is it? Should we leave this page because of your attention seeking attitude? Ogini di?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Returned The Car Back by ATTemi: 6:46pm On Feb 05, 2020
I hope this is a novel.

8 Likes

Re: He Returned The Car Back by KINGreignn: 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2020
Attention seeking fellow angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Returned The Car Back by Tallesty1(m): 6:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
This life eeh.

See as person wey we no know take tire us.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Returned The Car Back by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 05, 2020
KINGreignn:
Attention seeking fellow angry

It so easy how you think and feel so Sometime the world forget that we all are going through a lot, sometimes you all forget to be kind. Like this is my life I am not just an attention seeking girl. Like this is my life and it’s so sad you saying this things to me

1 Like

Re: He Returned The Car Back by Kingsteve(m): 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2020
Cassandra, abi Casalinda...
Lekwe gi, lekwe HIV.
It seems to me you don't really mind getting infected.

People dey sha!

4 Likes

Re: He Returned The Car Back by overdrive(m): 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2020
Is this a season film

3 Likes

Re: He Returned The Car Back by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 05, 2020
This your story don dey turn super story oo abi na novel?

Which one is "Walked in, saw where is was seated Oga has order this nice meat meals already and my favorite for that. I took a bit and we got talking"

How is it our concern?

See aunty , we lagosians are tired..

We no wan dey hear all this kind story.

Go straight to point or you keep them to your self...

Na just your story I dey see for Nairaland since today

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Returned The Car Back by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 05, 2020
overdrive:
Is this a season film

This is my life!!!! You all are forget to be kind . This is is my life.... I am not just your Nairaland girl. This is my life

1 Like

Re: He Returned The Car Back by seankafor(m): 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2020
Mood cry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Returned The Car Back by Tonyfx: 7:12pm On Feb 05, 2020
I'm happy for you, your happiness and peace of mind is very important

1 Like

Re: He Returned The Car Back by slan87(m): 7:12pm On Feb 05, 2020
Just be sure of what ever decision you finally make, either going back to him or staying away from him.
Pls, think deeply and twice. All the best

1 Like

Re: He Returned The Car Back by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
Auntyesther:
Aunty what is it? Should we leave this page because of your attention seeking attitude? Ogini di?

Won't u go and return that car behind you, fuel dey inside?

1 Like

Re: He Returned The Car Back by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 05, 2020
Mekek and their suspension
This( mekek casalinda hiv series) don tire me o
Re: He Returned The Car Back by Alfather: 7:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
I smell lies. Any way If what you are saying is true what you need to ask for now is advice on how to go on since he is coming back. There is different btw movement and direction, you are moving in a relationship but you have no directing, aunty were is the end of this hole drama, ask for help now
Re: He Returned The Car Back by theakuko: 7:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
undecided

1 Like

Re: He Returned The Car Back by mimimile93: 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2020
my love
Auntyesther:
Re: He Returned The Car Back by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 05, 2020
Casalinda:

This is my life!!!! You all are forget to be kind . This is is my life.... I am not just your Nairaland girl. This is my life
so you deleted the other thread. You have creat d this same topic twice now. You have low self esteem
Re: He Returned The Car Back by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 05, 2020
Suit yourself. No body cares anymore.

2 Likes

Re: He Returned The Car Back by MZrapper(f): 7:21pm On Feb 05, 2020
You are nothing but a very low budget Linda Ikeji, you just haven't officially started sharing links to your blog that will be devoid of traffic insha Allah.
It's just funny some broke juveniles would still slide into your DM just because you painted yourself as a semi low class golddigger. Anyways, you finally got the attention you crazily desired, and some fellows have taken note of your monikers.
Oya mad off.
Re: He Returned The Car Back by MrDebonair: 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2020
Casalinda de Desperado. Your action is typical and not uncommon. Exactly as I expected.

Classical signs of infatuation.
Re: He Returned The Car Back by proclinician: 7:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
On a norms eeh i trust the manner of peeps on this forum. Each time i get back from work i sit on the sofa to laugh at real life savagery and badass memes and all the funny funny things even pocohantas can attest to that though she doesn't seem to like me. But hey you guys rock.
Re: He Returned The Car Back by Auntyesther(f): 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
illitrate:

Won't u go and return that car behind you, fuel dey inside?
uncle there will be no need for that..
Re: He Returned The Car Back by Auntyesther(f): 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
mimimile93:
my love
A fine evening to you dear
Re: He Returned The Car Back by mimimile93: 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2020
Auntyesther:
A fine evening to you dear
how are u?
Re: He Returned The Car Back by Offpoint: 8:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
grin Casalinda this your story don dey get k-leg, please go out and have fun with your life.

If Bambi is the kinda man you fantasize in your imaginations, you can go out there and try your luck.
Re: He Returned The Car Back by nuelsam: 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
Wa....sho ya we re? Ewo loshi gan? Geddifuk out with all these over burnt dodo abeg
Re: He Returned The Car Back by Offpoint: 8:23pm On Feb 05, 2020
Casalinda:

Let me talk to you in private, it seems you're traumatize...
Re: He Returned The Car Back by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
if you love him continue with your relationship and stop updating nairaland. you think anyone here care about what happen to you and your relationship?
Re: He Returned The Car Back by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
Auntyesther:
uncle there will be no need for that..

Nice nyash Ma.
Re: He Returned The Car Back by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2020
Casalinda:
Hello guys.. so like I had earlier said, that I will be returning back the gifts which include the SUV, bags and the diamond necklace he got for me. I had carefully thought about giving them back as some persons here had advices I keep those gifts. So was little bit withdrawn from doing so. The stress of even getting gas for the car as what I had left might not be sufficient and I was not in the mood getting gas for him

But!!!!!!!!! then again I realized how pretty I was looking today. I said to my self I’m too pretty for him not to see me. Yes I know I’m a drama queen people say that all the time... I can’t afford him not seeing me on this lovely heels I had on. So yes I meet up with him at a restaurant. Manage and drove down with the little gas and thank heaven it didn’t stop on my way.

Walked in, saw where is was seated Oga has order this nice meat meals already and my favorite for that. I took a bit and we got talking.

He said he was sorry for how he over reacted and how he missed me and that he was sorry for everything. well long story short I told him I dnt need this as my sanity and dignity has been reduced and dragged on the floor. That I need space to think all this through and ask myself if It’s worth it. It was very difficult saying this and seeing him for the first time over weeks. He was all cute, clean and well cut, godddd he wore this fragrance and there is just this thing about a man smelling nice I was almost carry away but I need to put my self together and compose and not get carry away but this man was all charming...

I slid my phone and requested for an Uber. Oga started begging I step out told him where the car was park and I left.. well as I typ this oga returned back the car to my office ask the security to bring the keys for me that he has fill up the tank. Everything I sent back oga returned them. And his family have started calling me and asking me to forgive him and change my mind.

I can’t put up with this I’m emotionally exhausted, drained and I can’t. I love him so much but I need my own space now. But it will seem I am now the bad one even tho I dnt care but he much be taught a lesson. You can’t come back without unlocking my heart once more and this time around with an upgraded diamond ring to unlock my heart..

You all saying I love him for his money; well thank you I will not debate that with you because you dnt know me. So I leave you all on your thoughts. You all screaming HIV hope you know it discriminating

So hiv are not entitled to be loved?? So being positive should be a dead sentence?? We subconsciously discriminate and we will be the first to be shouting I dnt discriminate... I love him and yes I will missed him I got a man who is not perfect, who got his flaws and take responsibility on them yes I love and 2years is no joke we have grown and if at this testing time I can’t fight for him. Then it was never love and it so out of my character.. he cheated yes I forgave him and I am not ashamed of it

I don’t have self worth Oh yes and I am not shameless about that. What is having self worth and sleeping with everything you come across?? Well I can’t be confronted to your own standards and I don’t except you do same to mine...

Things might be hard today but it was beautiful yesterday and for what it’s worth he genuinely made me happy and it was beyond what you all can imagine

I missed him and still do care about him.. I know all I need now is space and will still return his car and gifts by weekend.. do I still want him back?######### don’t judge me Good night
Please I need your mothers contact,i want to tell her something,its very important.Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Proposed To Her Girlfriend In Edo State On Valentine's Day / Lovers Discover They Are Siblings Few Days To Wedding (photos) / LOOK! This Is The New Séx Style That I Wanna Try Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.