Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Walid Jibrin: My Life In Danger Over 2023 Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Walid Jibrin: My Life In Danger Over 2023 Presidency (25086 Views)

PDP Crisis: Bot Chairman, Walid Jibrin, Resigns / Walid Jibrin: Dogara’s Presidential Ambition Made Him Quit PDP / Nigeria In Danger Over 11 Contract Breaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Walid Jibrin: My Life In Danger Over 2023 Presidency by Ebullience(m): 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
The Chairman, Board of Trustees of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Sen. Walid Jibrin has raised alarm over threats to his life and petitioned the Director-General of DSS and Inspector General of Police, following his comments that the party will not zone its presidential ticket come 2023.

Sen. Jibrin recently stated that the party will give room for interested aspirants from all parts of the country to contest for the presidential primaries for the 2023 elections, which elicited various reactions including threats of a demonstration against him and harassment.

According to him, “I have received a call from some people threatening my life over my coming out not to mention that the presidency of this country be zoned to the Northeast. They were saying that I am a traitor, that I should have come out to say that it is only Atiku Abubakar, that because I said that Atiku was already overthrown by the Supreme Court. They said for that, I should say Atiku is the man”.
https://www.independent.ng/my-life-in-danger-over-2023-presidency-pdp-bot-chair-cries-out/

4 Likes

Re: Walid Jibrin: My Life In Danger Over 2023 Presidency by popsy2(m): 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2020
First was an attempt on GEJ's life. Now this. 2023 is going to be very . . .

I pray not to be in the country by then.

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walid Jibrin: My Life In Danger Over 2023 Presidency by yarimo(m): 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
Your life is in danger as if nigerians take PDP serious as a political party. grin grin

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Walid Jibrin: My Life In Danger Over 2023 Presidency by voltron14: 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2020
So what will happen to SE?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Walid Jibrin: My Life In Danger Over 2023 Presidency by amaechi1: 11:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
voltron14:
Lost as usual. Are you a learner?

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Walid Jibrin: My Life In Danger Over 2023 Presidency by Babacele: 1:37am On Jan 03, 2020
grin grin grin mumu party.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Walid Jibrin: My Life In Danger Over 2023 Presidency by OgunLegbegbe: 3:56am On Jan 03, 2020
[s]
voltron14:
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Walid Jibrin: My Life In Danger Over 2023 Presidency by helinues: 5:14am On Jan 03, 2020
Pdp BoT..... Like spam Bot?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Walid Jibrin: My Life In Danger Over 2023 Presidency by shagasha: 5:18am On Jan 03, 2020
Na una sabi

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Walid Jibrin: My Life In Danger Over 2023 Presidency by englishmart(m): 5:18am On Jan 03, 2020
PDP is as weak as low-sperm-count. Too weak for APC embarassed

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Walid Jibrin: My Life In Danger Over 2023 Presidency by LabDNA: 5:25am On Jan 03, 2020
For bringing up the issue of Presidential ticket at this early period after a recent election without waiting for APC to pick theirs, he must be a mole working for APC.

APC is trying to use him to destroy the party from within so that they prempt PDP moves as early as possible.

Any pdp leader who is talking about presidential ticket at this time without waiting for APC to zone theirs is an APC mole. Quote me anywhere.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Walid Jibrin: My Life In Danger Over 2023 Presidency by Afamed: 5:26am On Jan 03, 2020
Their adopted Papa deceiving Pikin party has even started denying them even before the start of the race

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Walid Jibrin: My Life In Danger Over 2023 Presidency by DoubleEngine007: 5:28am On Jan 03, 2020
All I can say is PDP is a political party headed by fools.. If APC behaved like this before 2015, they wouldn't have been able get to where they are today.. PDP is dead .... APC knows this, and that's why they don't care about the citizens or what they feel.. PDP is finished,we need a better opposition Jare...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walid Jibrin: My Life In Danger Over 2023 Presidency by laurel03(m): 5:28am On Jan 03, 2020
PDP ticket is going to North or South South... 5% region can get it in 2044

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Walid Jibrin: My Life In Danger Over 2023 Presidency by yinchar(m): 5:29am On Jan 03, 2020
I only feel sad for my brothers from the SE.

Because of their hatred for APC.

Even if APC zone their presidential ticket to SE, they still won’t vote for APC

They prefer to follow PDP to its grave and vote another northerner that PDP will present.

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Walid Jibrin: My Life In Danger Over 2023 Presidency by Afamed: 5:30am On Jan 03, 2020
LabDNA:
For bringing up the issue of Presidential ticket at this early period after a recent election without waiting for APC to pick theirs, he must be a mole working for APC.

APC is trying to use him to destroy the party from within so that they prempt PDP moves as early as possible.

Any pdp leader who is talking about presidential ticket at this time without waiting for APC to zone theirs is an APC mole. Quote me anywhere.
One of the longest serving PDP board of trustees / member now has suddenly become a mole.
All these PDP apologist self

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Walid Jibrin: My Life In Danger Over 2023 Presidency by itsme01: 5:30am On Jan 03, 2020
grin

LOL

Dem suppose kpef you true true... you cant use and dump Shout Yeast after all this years and gloat about it

they have now started attacking Goat Luck after abandoning them for APC with all their support

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Walid Jibrin: My Life In Danger Over 2023 Presidency by Hotfreez: 5:32am On Jan 03, 2020
[s]
LabDNA:

[/s]

Cry in peace but don't talk nonsense. That man has been in PDP before you knew anything about PDP.

You are waiting for Apc to zone its ticket first. No wonder they don't want to give you guys. You no sabi politics.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Walid Jibrin: My Life In Danger Over 2023 Presidency by Hotfreez: 5:33am On Jan 03, 2020
Abdul05:
South east is finished

Those guys are politically daft. Can you just imagine!

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Walid Jibrin: My Life In Danger Over 2023 Presidency by yinchar(m): 5:34am On Jan 03, 2020
LabDNA:

Why wait for APC to zone theirs first?

This action shows a party that is desperate, vision less without any direction.

So APC will tell you guys in PDP what to do.

How has the mighty PDP fallen.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Walid Jibrin: My Life In Danger Over 2023 Presidency by Hotfreez: 5:35am On Jan 03, 2020
Afamed:
Their adopted Papa deceiving Pikin party has even started denying them even before the start of the race

What do you expect. They are politically worthless na.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Walid Jibrin: My Life In Danger Over 2023 Presidency by contigiency(m): 5:36am On Jan 03, 2020
Party of violence.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Walid Jibrin: My Life In Danger Over 2023 Presidency by itsme01: 5:36am On Jan 03, 2020
LabDNA:

This is exactly the mentality that gets Shout Yeast zoned out of National election always

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Walid Jibrin: My Life In Danger Over 2023 Presidency by EagleNest(m): 5:40am On Jan 03, 2020
Throwing it open is not a bad idea but could be a potential problem for the party if not well managed as Nigeria recently is too ethnic biased nearly in everything.

1 Like

Re: Walid Jibrin: My Life In Danger Over 2023 Presidency by Hotfreez: 5:40am On Jan 03, 2020
Goodluck saw this coming and jumped out of PDP to support Apc. Our politically daft brothers from the SE started insulting GEJ.

Now that PDP is about disgracing them, they are now looking like national clowns.

Honestly, most Igbos no sabi politics. Those wey sabi politics are very few.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Walid Jibrin: My Life In Danger Over 2023 Presidency by Afamed: 5:42am On Jan 03, 2020
EagleNest:
Throwing it open is not a bad idea
But wailing on APC to zone it's presidential ticket to SE is totally a bad idea

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Walid Jibrin: My Life In Danger Over 2023 Presidency by Hotfreez: 5:43am On Jan 03, 2020
Afamed:

But wailing on APC to zone it's presidential ticket to SE is totally a bad idea

Iwuayanwu the bloated thief recently said APC must zone it to the SE.

Those guys can make demands from APC but PDP uses them like slaves and they dare not complain.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Walid Jibrin: My Life In Danger Over 2023 Presidency by lonelydora: 5:46am On Jan 03, 2020
PDP can NEVER rule Nigeria again.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Walid Jibrin: My Life In Danger Over 2023 Presidency by Chukwurah003: 5:47am On Jan 03, 2020
PDP is full Of desperate people

7 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aviation Ministry Declares War On Man Who Allegedly Leaked Info On N255m Cars / TIME TO DECIDE ; Femi Kayode. / Model Of MKO Abiola International Airport, Ido-osun, Osun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.