Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (3965 Views)

The Illusion Of Beauty (dont Go Head Over Heels) / Akosua Barbie Dies After Woman Cursed Her For Snatching Her Husband / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

by ePoster: 9:17am On Jan 04, 2020
Re: by donbachi(m): 9:30am On Jan 04, 2020
E be like sey somebody curse u..d person go don talk sey "men go see u,see dia fellow man"...GOD will remove dat evil veil and covering from u IJN.

4 Likes

Re: by chiefolododo(m): 9:32am On Jan 04, 2020
ePoster:
Im really tired!
it seems that all my mates have boyfriends except me cry
i dont just understand. The guys are interested as hell when chasing. But whenever i say yes, the fire just dies.
Apart from that, i just get bored!
Dating is suh hard.

I like a boy who was my classmate. I know he likes me too but the way he acts... God!
Im aries. I dont know if thats what is affecting me.
IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH ARIES?
Re: by home4me(m): 9:32am On Jan 04, 2020
I can be the solution. Only and only if u wud permit love to flow once more. I had that problem before and now am over it because i have decided to let love have a chance once more.
Re: by ePoster: 9:39am On Jan 04, 2020
chiefolododo:
IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH ARIES?
We're impatient and aggressive. Easily annoyed, prefer things fast and are more passionate than romantic.
Its my bad luck that i like guys who are libras.
Re: by chiefolododo(m): 9:40am On Jan 04, 2020
ePoster:
We're impatient and aggressive. Easily annoyed, prefer things fast and are more passionate than romantic.
Its my bad luck that i like guys who are libras.
okay , great features !
Re: by ePoster: 9:43am On Jan 04, 2020
donbachi:
E be like sey somebody curse u..d person go don talk sey "men go see u,see dia fellow man"...GOD will remove dat evil veil and covering from u IJN.
you'll aways be weird!
Re: by iPrevail(m): 9:43am On Jan 04, 2020
It's easy to act like you are cursed when you feel or think you are cursed.
There's nothing wrong with you or with having standards.. You'll definitely find someone with time

10 Likes

Re: by donbachi(m): 9:54am On Jan 04, 2020
ePoster:
you'll aways be weird!
how?
Re: by yanabasee(m): 10:31am On Jan 04, 2020
Maybe, just maybe you don't know... They've bluntly refused to tell you that you are ugly or talk way too much or have irritating public habits or you don't have good shape or hips...

Lay your focus to building your self, and be recruited into feminism...And see how men will want to change your mindset..and might just fall in love with you...

This is 2020, wise up oh, make people no sabi body leave you...

5 Likes

Re: by ePoster: 10:42am On Jan 04, 2020
yanabasee:
Maybe, just maybe you don't know... They've bluntly refused to tell you that you are ugly or talk way too much or have irritating public habits or you don't have good shape or hips...

Lay your focus to building your self, and be recruited into feminism...And see how men will want to change your mindset..and might just fall in love with you...

This is 2020, wise up oh, make people no sabi body leave you...
Not at all. Im not bragging cos this is a faceless forum, but in looks im great. My lips are my best features. Every guy agrees. Im very young, and intelligent. I look cute. Thats why i tend to attract older guys. Innocence cheesy

The bad habit i know of is that i get bored at times with guys. It gives the impression that im cold.
Plus i have a terrible temper.
Re: by ePoster: 10:44am On Jan 04, 2020
donbachi:
how?
Every comment of yours. Its okay though, this forum wouldnt be the same without you.
Re: by yanabasee(m): 10:57am On Jan 04, 2020
ePoster:
Not at all. Im not bragging cos this is a faceless forum, but in looks im great. My lips are my best features. Every guy agrees. Im very young, and intelligent. I look cute. Thats why i tend to attract older guys. Innocence cheesy

The bad habit i know of is that i get bored at times with guys. It gives the impression that im cold.
Plus i have a terrible temper.

You demand for money as well or you foo bills and pay your self to the date venues?

There must be something....Think!!

1 Like

Re: by donbachi(m): 11:02am On Jan 04, 2020
ePoster:
Every comment of yours. Its okay though, this forum wouldnt be the same without you.
oooh!..thank u..may u not lack in wisdom and in money dis 2020..ijn.
Re: by ePoster: 11:08am On Jan 04, 2020
yanabasee:

You demand for money as well or you foo bills and pay your self to the date venues?

No! Im young, remember! I don't have bills and all that.
*sighs*
Re: by yanabasee(m): 11:14am On Jan 04, 2020
ePoster:
No! Im young, remember! I don't have bills and all that.
*sighs*

Then. you are ugly.

3 Likes

Re: by Lamanii22(f): 11:38am On Jan 04, 2020
iPrevail:
It's easy to act like you are cursed when you feel or think you are cursed.
There's nothing wrong with you or with having standards.. You'll definitely find someone with time

Thank you... Great advice so far..
Re: by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 04, 2020
ePoster:
Im really tired!
i dont just understand. The guys are interested as hell when chasing. But whenever i say yes, the fire just dies.
Dating is suh hard.

I like a boy who was my classmate. I know he likes me too but the way he acts... God!

Re: by uninspired07: 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
yanabasee:

Then. you are ugly.

No. I don’t think she’s ugly. Some women are just like that. They don’t like men.
Re: by Cholls(m): 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
uninspired07:

No. I don’t think she’s ugly. Some women are just like that. They don’t like men.
my brother interesting! And what do they like?
Re: by chigoizie7(m): 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2020
Maybe your beauty and curves attracted them but your character, personality and the way you reason pursued them away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by chigoizie7(m): 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
yanabasee:

Having a terrible temper is enough to set any sane man on his heels.

1 Like

Re: by uninspired07: 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2020
Cholls:
my brother interesting! And what do they like?

She may like her fellow women/girls.

A lot of these our young women are closet lesbians ooo. That’s why they are so difficult to be with.
Re: by Goodgod213: 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2020
If you like be Dinosaur, fact still remains you women have absolutely nothing to offer honestly speaking
Re: by Noble3264: 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2020
I thought you said you're a priest in your other thread?

Re: by Thurmieee: 3:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
am Aries ♈ to..... where are you based let's connect
Re: by Martinez39(m): 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2020
Noble3264:
grin I am convinced that ePoster is that same idi0t called Lilwetd!ck (aka Defenderalert, aka Ariza) that has Ubunja living in her head rent-free. grin

According to ePoster, this account (ePoster) was created with sole aim of logically and systematically evaluating my psychology and that of Ubunja and Michellekabod2. grin The person behind that moniker always want to sound highly rational to separate herself from the pack, control the narrative of red pill men here, and bask in rubbing shoulders with them. Truth is she will always relapse to her very stupid self like a crack addict running back to cocaine. She can't help it. grin
Re: by Okoroawusa: 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
I think you can visit Chief Olododo on WAP TV.
Re: by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 04, 2020
Martinez39:
grin I am convinced that ePoster is that same idi0t called Lilwetd!ck (aka Defenderalert, aka Ariza) that has Ubunja living in her head rent-free. grin

According to ePoster, this account (ePoster) was created with sole aim of logically and systematically evaluating my psychology and that of Ubunja and Michellekabod2. grin The person behind that moniker always want to sound highly rational to separate herself from the pack, control the narrative of red pill men here, and bask in rubbing shoulders with them. Truth is she will always relapse to her very stupid self like a crack addict running back to cocaine. She can't help it. grin
haba ...wetin lilwetdick do you na?he has even deactivated (probably because of you)
I do believe lilwetdick may be a mangina(man+vagina) but not a female. I believe ariza is a female. I can't decipher the gender of defenderalert though.

Mangina-a man who despises his fellow male to support ladies

1 Like

Re: by white3663: 5:55pm On Jan 04, 2020
ePoster:
Im really tired!
Dating is suh hard.

Curse of the aries my dear
Re: by ePoster: 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
Martinez39
The fact that you took my post praising your brilliance as an insult is ridiculous! You might be smart at times, but not wise.
Ever heard of timid folks who take refuge in the safe space of the web where be can be anyone? Your eagerness to efight those whom you feel threatens you, your mgtow society and its leader ubunja is pathetic. The world is way bigger than the redpill.
As for your beef with lilwetdick, thats your buiz. You overestimate yourself and importance, even here on this forum. I have little regard for your opinion.
My everchanging persona is here to stay. You can look at the scratch on the wall and let your imagination fly. Assume its an ancient code you have to decipher and do just that.
Theres no conspiracy honey, several monikers dont like you. Deal with it!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: by ePoster: 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
Noble3264:
Multiple personality disorder.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bald, Shaved, Trimmed, Or Bushy? / My Life After I Forced My Wife To Sleep With My Boss / My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.