Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,926 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More (115030 Views)

Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence / Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by Prechgold1180(m): 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
Omo see brother x2
Bro wey mumu

Bro Nur get sense
Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
donstan18:
It's so pitiful that someone like Bobrisky is more famous and richer than 80% of Nigerian first class graduates.

E no fit better for this country again.

Mediocrity is the order of the day. Intellects is no more the order of the day.
Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by Babalegba(m): 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
GeniusWannabe:

By the time these people's lifestyles start to take effect on your loved ones, especially the young helpless ones, you'll know that that idiom doesn't apply to all situations.
What do you mean by your post, most Nigerians lifestyle of corruption,greed, callousness,self centeredness will affect your family before Bobriskys lifestyle. Commot the beam from your eye before addressing the specs in another man's eye.

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
GhettoG1:
Well I don't criticize other people opinion... Live nd lets live

Haven't seen an African that minds his business apart from me NOW YOU TOO

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by letitrainnow(m): 2:55pm On Jan 04, 2020
Chop knuckles.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by joepepsy(m): 2:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
Degree has nothing to do with success,you can be a master holder and be useless if you are not smart and hardworking
donstan18:
It's so pitiful that someone like Bobrisky is more famous and richer than 80% of Nigerian first class graduates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by tony9k: 3:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
donstan18:

It is not peculiar to Nigeria. Why does a footballer earn more than the PM of UK, the President of US or a top neuro surgeon performing life changing surgery. Welcome to the world of capitalism. He is an entertainer and his brand is so valued. Same for sportsmen.

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by Ayobami7(m): 3:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
Wow
Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by victorazyvictor(m): 3:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
Rityonyi:
This guy is very funny and fun to be with.

Sorry guys don't come for me but after watching this interview I understand this guy more infact I like him now.

No wonder Toto became good friend with him

When he discussed how he put Pure water in his bra and wear it got me laughing out so loud!! grin grin grin grin cheesy

Witch spotted.
Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
donstan18:

There’s nothing exciting, showbiz- worthy or money-making worthy about a first class graduates .....don’t get me wrong academically it’s fantastic having a first class....but these people that make bobrisky, Naira Marley and other bunch of morally bankrupt musicians and naked celebrity more richer and popular do so because it will promote their brand and they will make more money....it’s a use-use relationship..

Do you know if Naira Marley just opens his mouth now and say “ dear Marlians, me ur president has just opened a zenith account let’s make zenith a Marlian bank.” U know how many people will open zenith account b4 the week runs out?? ..That’s what first class graduate cannot command......and that’s why stupid people are famous....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by Lamanii22(f): 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
donstan18:

It's disheartening sef... Bobrisky of all people

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by bindukwe(m): 3:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
donstan18:

Sense isn't synonymous with fame

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by Lamanii22(f): 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
1StopRudeness:

There’s nothing exciting, showbiz- worthy or money-making worthy about a first class graduates .....don’t get me wrong academically it’s fantastic having a first class....but these people that make bobrisky, Naira Marley and other bunch of morally bankrupt musicians and naked celebrity more richer and popular do so because it will promote their brand and they will make more money....it’s a use-use relationship..

Do you know if Naira Marley just opens his mouth now and say “ dear Marlians, me ur president has just opened a zenith account let’s make zenith a Marlian bank.” U know how many people will open zenith account b4 the week runs out?? ..That’s what first class graduate cannot command......and that’s why stupid people are famous....

You're right lol...

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by femi4: 3:09pm On Jan 04, 2020
Rityonyi:
This guy is very funny and fun to be with.

Sorry guys don't come for me but after watching this interview I understand this guy more infact I like him now.

No wonder Toto became good friend with him

When he discussed how he put Pure water in his bra and wear it got me laughing out so loud!! grin grin grin grin cheesy
If this is your opinion ...I m ashamed of this generation
Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by Deo1986(m): 3:14pm On Jan 04, 2020
mosho2good:
Research also says that..... short women live longer.....
Come to think of it, I have never seen a tall grandmother
���
au contrarie sir, my grandmother is 96 and very tall...

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 04, 2020
Which fame
Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by nikkyejike1: 3:18pm On Jan 04, 2020
RedDoor:
Here is an interesting throwback interview video of Idris Okuneye popularly know as Bobrisky by Adesuwa Onyenokwe of "Everyday Woman" TV show.

In the interview Bobrisky bared it all on his success story, his fake pure water boobs, how his girlfriend dumped him, why and how he started bleaching his skin, how he started transitioning into a woman and things you probably don't know about him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-smqyiExxc

why do i feel she\he is lying cry
Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by tiredoflife(m): 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2020
GhettoG1:
Well I don't criticize other people opinion... Live nd lets live

Yeah like I would love to Bleep ur ass
It's my opinion
Would u let me live and let live
The issue u politically correct people dont understand is that homosexuality is an attack on the core of the society which is the family
Once the family is messed up
The society is
Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by officialfestus(m): 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
RedDoor:
Here is an interesting throwback interview video of Idris Okuneye popularly know as Bobrisky by Adesuwa Onyenokwe of "Everyday Woman" TV show.

In the interview Bobrisky bared it all on his success story, his fake pure water boobs, how his girlfriend dumped him, why and how he started bleaching his skin, how he started transitioning into a woman and things you probably don't know about him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-smqyiExxc

hmmm
Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by Deo1986(m): 3:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
not making a case for bobrisky but i am trying to understand if lying, cheating, fornication, adultery, age falsification(vices most of us here are guilty of) and others is quiete different from what bobrisky is doing? otherwise, those condemning him are hypocrites!

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by fikenna(m): 3:25pm On Jan 04, 2020
what a pity

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by Saintmary(f): 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2020
Brendaniel:

you might be wrong about following a child's feelings...
A child's best interests should be part of the consideration when two parents are splitting up. Its part of the video.
Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by donprinyo(m): 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
Op, una de mad o
Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
donstan18:

Hey !.
The kardashians are popular and richer than thousands of phd holders in the United state.
There are billionaires gays and lesbians & some of them hold government offices in the united state.

Now keep that same energy. Say e no fit better for USA again... & realize how dumb ur statement is.
Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by GindoX(m): 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
Sunnycliff:
So bobrisky matter follow us crossover for nairaland in this 2020 .....

Us? Mbanu, it followed you. grin
Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by Saintmary(f): 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
tiredoflife:

Yeah like I would love to Bleep ur ass
It's my opinion
Would u let me live and let live
The issue u politically correct people dont understand is that homosexuality is an attack on the core of the society which is the family
Once the family is messed up
The society is
The Nigerian family Setting has been messed up a long time ago, in fact, it wasn't ok to begin with.
What with polygamy, adultery, paternity fraud, age and academic background falsification, and so many other vices.
Bobrisky is just a result of centuries of rot in the family setting in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by Brendaniel: 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
True...

Saintmary:

A child's best interests should be part of the consideration when two parents are splitting up. Its part of the video.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by 77up(m): 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2020
donstan18:

What is Nigeria? To my understanding , Nigeria is a country occupied by you and I including our families, in a nutshell, Nigeria is you and I meaning we are Nigerians.

Why cursing ourselves bro, though the situation cause for that but still , we shouldn't add to the problem on ground.

America will for ever say " God bless America" , why can't we emulate same ? It is well.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by cybriz82(m): 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2020
Disease..
Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by micflo28(m): 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
donstan18:

What you get when you dwell too much on paps qualifications. Why shouldn't bobrisky be richer than them, atleast he produces something, "Creams and cloths", it solves problems. What does the so called first class graduates produce?.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by seangy4konji: 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
Was witted with Bob last week at a party in Ikeja.. Beautiful,ful of life,good dancer and so pure..even cooks would whisper into hus ears please we would like to take picture and he would accept and put on a smile for them. Mummies same and anybody who wanted

Sprayed money to ayefele and to friends..just full of life..

I am not an hypocrite. There is no law against cross dressing. There are ritual killers in Nigeria and people like buhari. That's our problem..

Enjoy your life Bob.

If u self this?I was the guy putting on a black Ankara constantly staring at you and smiling almost opposite you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men / Picture Of Dr Sikiru Ayinde Barrister On Sick Bed Before His Death / Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.