Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More (115027 Views)

Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence / Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by Vicyace: 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
donstan18:
It's so pitiful that someone like Bobrisky is more famous and richer than 80% of Nigerian first class graduates.

E no fit better for this country again.

Because he's smarter than most of the first class graduates you are referring to.

He shifted away from the norms of the society and carved a niche for himself.

He created job opportunities for himself and sells products online.

He cashes in day in day out without giving in to several threats and negative opinions about him.

He deserves every bit of what he gets today.

How many of these graduates can do what he's done to get himself outta his predicament?

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by bigiyaro(m): 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
donstan18:
It's so pitiful that someone like Bobrisky is more famous and richer than 80% of Nigerian first class graduates.

nobody owe anybody anything for this world, first class students r simply people that knows how to write exams, most of them end up working for other people or being lecturers. in any case, the world (fame, riches, wealth) is for the brave and bold, be very good at whatever u do n be crazy about it, the whole world go hear and see u. this Bob risky is both crazy and good at his trade.

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by Eberex(m): 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
I will now watch a '53mins' video with my data?

Oriyin oda!!!
Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by babadey(m): 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
A MAN DOES NOT RUN AMONG THORNS FOR NO REASON; EITHER HE IS CHASING A SNAKE OR SNAKE IS CHASING HIM - AFRICAN PROVERB

IDRIS OKUNEYE WAS RIDICULED BECAUSE HE WAS INDIFF3R3NT...........

THE WORM METAMORPHOSES INTO A BUTTERFLY.

THE LAW OF NATURE IS SO WONDERFUL.

WE JUDGE THEM BECAUSE THEY SIN DIFFER3NTLY

COWARDS!!

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
donstan18:

Can you name a first class graduate in the U.S.? First Class graduates are not popular anywhere in the world. Politicians and entertainers are.

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by jaxxy(m): 4:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
I thought he has a new gf now
Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
donstan18:

According to Mark Zuckerberg the founder of Facebook "The greatest risk of the 21st century is not to take risk at all".

My brother our first class graduates are not as popular as Bobrisky because THEY HAVE FAILED TO TAKE RISK.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by Yoighaman(m): 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
I'm just about 6 minutes into the video but I must admit in all honesty, this dude got a good & jovial spirit with a great sense of humor. I do not support his actions though and only wish he had channeled his talents into positive initiatives.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by yommen: 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2020
GhettoG1:
Well I don't criticize other people opinion... Live nd lets live

What opinion? Can you allow your boy child express this kind of opinion?
Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by openmine(m): 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2020
GhettoG1:
Have you heard about 'Collective Consequence'?
https://www.nairaland.com/4882421/collective-consequence
Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
Nothing Mohammed never see for gate
Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by Hero2k9: 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
Healthyway15:

Naija never escape from the curse wey dey ground, abeg, no add join please!! Cos your family, well-wishers and my own still dey there!
. grin
Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by salam8528: 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
donstan18:

no eno better for people wey they make them am famous. if e no better for the country e no go better for u too.
Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by K0y3: 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
Searching world wide, how many first class graduates are wealthy? It's not a Nigeria thing, it's a world wide phenomenon.

To be wealthy/ extremely rich, you need to stand out in your chosen field, create a new brand or build up on an existing brand to even make yours better.

Education is only a path to greatness, not greatness itself, be it formal or informal education. Greatness resides in you but then what can you create for you to be great at? Think about this, God bless you.

Borbisky or whatever, he/she created an image, a brand, good or bad, moral or imoral. He sure did something

donstan18:

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by olamakinde(m): 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
This boy eh
Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by Amalekki: 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2020
Talking about success in life, so some still think this is defined by the grades some individuals award you in the classroom? It helps but it's just a bit of the big picture.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by MrCork: 4:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lamanii22:

You're right lol...

^^^^ kaiii...love to French kiss thick babe & take her to a nice romantick boogie disco club tongue
Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by Theoarhics: 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2020
Afraid as for touch the genital so we know if na gbola or kpekus dey there na.
Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by Kennitrust(m): 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
And one day, the devil found him undecided undecided
Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by Sweeetheart(m): 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
donstan18 is quite funny for saying e no fit better for this country

this is a begone things, the betterment gone to the grave after civil war

naira Marley getting popular than most of our lyricist talented artistes, ladies adoring Yahoo guys than intelligent guys. I'm telling you today that married women now cheat on their men with Yahoo small small boys because of money

for this country to experience sanity and enjoy her prestige back? redemption/revolution, intercontinental revival must take place, till then when you get means just japa
Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by arcdone(m): 5:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
mosho2good:
Research also says that..... short women live longer.....
Come to think of it, I have never seen a tall grandmother
���
Fallacy at is peak......
Don't you know that when you become old you become shorter naturally, that is why you will notice that, some old men and women use stick and bend upfront.....
Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by etrange: 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2020
donstan18:

Lol... well, he didn't stop the first class grads from being rich though. He's just doing his own hustle

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by lonelydora: 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2020
GhettoG1:

This type of statement is why the world is morally in chaos.

Call things by their names.
Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by etrange: 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
tiredoflife:

Yeah like I would love to Bleep ur ass
It's my opinion
Would u let me live and let live
The issue u politically correct people dont understand is that homosexuality is an attack on the core of the society which is the family
Once the family is messed up
The society is

That you'd like to bleep his ass is actually your problem. He'll not attack you for desiring, he would only attack you if you dare because that will be encroaching into his own freedom. Live and let live.
Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by teniolav: 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin grin
smiley Na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by nnaeyes6: 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2020
mosho2good:
Research also says that..... short women live longer.....
Come to think of it, I have never seen a tall grandmother
���

Hmmm.
Old age shrinks people
Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by tityboi: 5:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lol
Re: Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
RedDoor:
Here is an interesting throwback interview video of Idris Okuneye popularly know as Bobrisky by Adesuwa Onyenokwe of "Everyday Woman" TV show.

In the interview Bobrisky bared it all on his success story, his fake pure water boobs, how his girlfriend dumped him, why and how he started bleaching his skin, how he started transitioning into a woman and things you probably don't know about him.

https://youtu.be/_-smqyiExxcmichael Jackson dey learn for where this guy dey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men / Picture Of Dr Sikiru Ayinde Barrister On Sick Bed Before His Death / Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.