Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

“see Breasts Oo” – Fans React To These New Photos Of Simi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “see Breasts Oo” – Fans React To These New Photos Of Simi (12968 Views)

Guys Be Wary Of These New Format Used By Girls / Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React / Aisha Laah, Lady Whose Fiance Married Her Close Friend, Stuns In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“see Breasts Oo” – Fans React To These New Photos Of Simi by philad(m): 6:59am On Jan 05, 2020
Simi is not lucky with sharing pictures as her fans always get the wrong impression when her contents emerge.

Some of her fans made her breasts the point of focus in analysizing her latest pictures. The debate was if she was actually wearing a bra or not.
Regardless of this, Simi, 29, who hails from Lagos State remains a beautiful person.

Simisola Bolatito Ogunleye, professionally known and referred to as Simi, is also a music producer and songwriter. Simi started her career as a gospel singer, releasing her debut studio album in 2008 titled Ogaju.
See more images below:

https://www.campusverve.com.ng/2020/01/see-breast-oo-fans-react-to-these-new.html?m=1

Re: “see Breasts Oo” – Fans React To These New Photos Of Simi by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:00am On Jan 05, 2020
Small breast
Did she were bra

4 Likes

Re: “see Breasts Oo” – Fans React To These New Photos Of Simi by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 05, 2020
The situation report of the breast is not encouraging.

The right breast is longer than the left one.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: “see Breasts Oo” – Fans React To These New Photos Of Simi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:08am On Jan 05, 2020
Some of her fans made her breasts the point of focus in analysizing her latest pictures. The debate was if she was actually wearing a bra or not.
Look at Foolish youths who have nothing going on for them in their miserable lives..

It is a married woman's mammary gland that they are dissecting, discussing and doing simultaneous equations about, same people that their parallel results in all subjects in WAEC is just like the Facebook logo!

Senseless, Lazy youths everywhere!

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “see Breasts Oo” – Fans React To These New Photos Of Simi by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:11am On Jan 05, 2020
Foam bra.. The Bobby go be like two agwalumo

3 Likes

Re: “see Breasts Oo” – Fans React To These New Photos Of Simi by Rekhina(f): 7:19am On Jan 05, 2020
post=85512687:
Look at Foolish youths who have nothing going on for them in their miserable lives..

It is a married woman's mammary gland that they are dissecting, discussing and doing simultaneous equations about, same people that their parallel results in all subjects in WAEC is just like Facebook logo!

Shut up and respect ur old age in piss tanks

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: “see Breasts Oo” – Fans React To These New Photos Of Simi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:26am On Jan 05, 2020
Rekhina:
Lol cheesy
Someone is affected by our post o.
Our stone don hit person for head..GBOSA. cheesy
The boy just have to quote by force in serious anger! cheesy
They know themselves obviously.
Truth is bitter oo!

Rekhina:
if I found out u are referring to me as a kid,u will regret every alphabet u typed @ me , u think here is faceless enough ..Since u don't have respect
Rekhina:
if I found out u are referring to me as a kid,u will regret every alphabet u typed @ me , u think here is faceless enough ..Since u don't have respect
Lol cheesy
Even without quoting this kid,
The second stone hit am for head GBAS-GBOS! grin cheesy.
The lazy kid definitely knows himself.
Better no give ur self migraine kiddo.
Inside life...... cheesy

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “see Breasts Oo” – Fans React To These New Photos Of Simi by Lagbaja01(m): 7:27am On Jan 05, 2020
Na only one she get?? I feel for Adekunle...wetin concern me sef undecided
Re: “see Breasts Oo” – Fans React To These New Photos Of Simi by VampireDog: 7:37am On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
post=85513093:

Lol cheesy
Our stone don hit person for head.
Truth is bitter oo!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: “see Breasts Oo” – Fans React To These New Photos Of Simi by Rekhina(f): 7:37am On Jan 05, 2020
post=85513093:

Lol cheesy
Truth is bitter oo!
U are so petite and little ! I don't even know wat d post is all about ,I don't care but all am telling u is rubbish u engage urself with in nairaland must surely come back to u in ur real life , u aren't my match ,am here doesn't mean u are my mate..

Fake being tufiakwa grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “see Breasts Oo” – Fans React To These New Photos Of Simi by TheSourcerer: 7:41am On Jan 05, 2020
Erediauwa:
The situation report of the breast is not encouraging.

The right breast is longer than the left one.
I don't know why but it's weird
Re: “see Breasts Oo” – Fans React To These New Photos Of Simi by Kingrexyl(m): 7:44am On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
post=85512687:

It is a married woman's mammary gland that they are dissecting, discussing and doing simultaneous equations about, same people that their parallel results in all subjects in WAEC is just like the Facebook logo!

[/s] See Zombie oh

2 Likes

Re: “see Breasts Oo” – Fans React To These New Photos Of Simi by Jodha(f): 7:45am On Jan 05, 2020
Where the breasts biko?....Next

1 Like

Re: “see Breasts Oo” – Fans React To These New Photos Of Simi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:46am On Jan 05, 2020
See as dat kid dey explain wetin dem no ask am above! grin

Simi, nothing do you jor.

Keep enjoying the life of your head dearie.

Even if you are one of the most busty women in the world,

Fools will still wail and cry about your jugs.

Keep ignoring them hun.

Timekeeper:

U shud shut up.. Mannabbqgirlls is right, if the youths av sumtin to do, they wudnt be analyzing a woman breast talkless of a married woman... Idiot men
Thanks for the heads up man.
You even have time replying those tins arguing with you.
Ignoring them kill them more.
Wailers will always be in pain 24/7.
Kindly leave them and let them wail biko....correct man!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “see Breasts Oo” – Fans React To These New Photos Of Simi by WonderManly(m): 7:48am On Jan 05, 2020
philad:
Simi is not lucky with sharing pictures as her fans always get the wrong impression when her contents emerge.

Regardless of this, Simi, 29, who hails from Lagos State remains a beautiful person.

Simisola Bolatito Ogunleye, professionally known and referred to as Simi, is also a music producer and songwriter. Simi started her career as a gospel singer, releasing her debut studio album in 2008 titled Ogaju.
See more images below:

https://www.campusverve.com.ng/2020/01/see-breast-oo-fans-react-to-these-new.html?m=1

Re: “see Breasts Oo” – Fans React To These New Photos Of Simi by Seventy7kings: 7:56am On Jan 05, 2020
post=85513093:

Lol cheesy
Truth is bitter oo!
na you gan gan the thing pain grin. I don dey obs you these days, the bitterness and anger wey dey your body no be here cheesy . Maybe your own breasts too small but you no suppose lose your temper ontop that. Afterall, na natural something grin. Better still, you fit go do boobs surgery.

1 Like

Re: “see Breasts Oo” – Fans React To These New Photos Of Simi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:59am On Jan 05, 2020
Simi always on point....

Make we feel the gbedu wey dey burst brain small biko.....

*singing*

[Verse 1]

All the party wey them dey do for Lagos City
Na there where you go find Mummy Risi
She no dey carry last oh;
She no dey gree (eh eh)
Ye oh, ye oh, ye oh, ye, ki lon wa ki ri?
Ah, Mummy Yetunde, won tun la ya'wo (ah)
Won fe ra gele lo s'ibi Iyawo (Iyawo)
Daddy Suliya, won fe lo s'aye (ki lo de?)
Won ti de fila pe k'a lo j'aye (o ga gan)
Won j'amala, won tun lo sayo (omuti)
Won pe Sunny Ade, won pe Baddo (Baddo)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “see Breasts Oo” – Fans React To These New Photos Of Simi by VampireDog: 8:01am On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
post=85512687:

[/s]
Re: “see Breasts Oo” – Fans React To These New Photos Of Simi by VampireDog: 8:01am On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
post=85513853:
Simi on point
[/s]
Re: “see Breasts Oo” – Fans React To These New Photos Of Simi by VampireDog: 8:08am On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
post=85513853:
Simi always on point....

Make we feel the gbedu wey dey burst brain small biko.....

*singing*

[Verse 1]

All the party wey them dey do for Lagos City
Na there where you go find Mummy Risi
She no dey carry last oh;
She no dey gree (eh eh)
Ye oh, ye oh, ye oh, ye, ki lon wa ki ri?
Ah, Mummy Yetunde, won tun la ya'wo (ah)
Won fe ra gele lo s'ibi Iyawo (Iyawo)
Daddy Suliya, won fe lo s'aye (ki lo de?)
Won ti de fila pe k'a lo j'aye (o ga gan)
Won j'amala, won tun lo sayo (omuti)
Won pe Sunny Ade, won pe Baddo (Baddo)
[/s]
Re: “see Breasts Oo” – Fans React To These New Photos Of Simi by VampireDog: 8:08am On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
post=85513093:

Lol cheesy
Truth is bitter oo!
[/s]
Re: “see Breasts Oo” – Fans React To These New Photos Of Simi by Maxcollins042(m): 8:09am On Jan 05, 2020
I can't find any breast
Re: “see Breasts Oo” – Fans React To These New Photos Of Simi by VampireDog: 8:13am On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
post=85513550:
Simi, nothing do you.

Keep ignoring them hun
[/s]
Re: “see Breasts Oo” – Fans React To These New Photos Of Simi by Timekeeper: 8:30am On Jan 05, 2020
Rekhina:

U shud shut up.. Mannabbqgirlls is right, if the youths av sumtin to do, they wudnt be analyzing a woman breast talkless of a married woman... Idiot men

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “see Breasts Oo” – Fans React To These New Photos Of Simi by Rekhina(f): 8:35am On Jan 05, 2020
Timekeeper:

I have nothing with the useless thread ok
Re: “see Breasts Oo” – Fans React To These New Photos Of Simi by Rekhina(f): 8:39am On Jan 05, 2020
post=85513550:
See as dat kid dey explain wetin dem no ask am above! grin

Simi, nothing do you jor.

Keep ignoring them hun
Re: “see Breasts Oo” – Fans React To These New Photos Of Simi by Rekhina(f): 8:39am On Jan 05, 2020
Timekeeper:

mama GI shut up
Re: “see Breasts Oo” – Fans React To These New Photos Of Simi by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 05, 2020
Timekeeper:

So, grilling of dead rotten vulture meat for unsuspecting Lagosians or licking the hairy and slack balls of buhari is "Sumtin to do"?

SMH

1 Like

Re: “see Breasts Oo” – Fans React To These New Photos Of Simi by Timekeeper: 8:45am On Jan 05, 2020
Erediauwa:
So, grilling of dead rotten vulture meat for unsuspecting Lagosians or licking the hairy and slack balls of buhari is "Sumtin to do"?

SMH

Still yet, he is right, okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “see Breasts Oo” – Fans React To These New Photos Of Simi by Timekeeper: 8:45am On Jan 05, 2020
Rekhina:
mama GI shut up
Have u tried that alum for ur slack toto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “see Breasts Oo” – Fans React To These New Photos Of Simi by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 05, 2020
Timekeeper:

Still yet, he is right, okay
Failing to answer my question just gave you the "hypocrite" title.

Shame.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World / Pink And Green Whores And Trannies Black Queens of Babylon / Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.