Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,428 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg (75583 Views)

Lady Contemplates Moving Back To Nigeria As She Laments Lack Of "Fine Girl Privi / Father Scolds Daughter On Facebook, –she Replies / Guy Shares Pics Of Him “bonking A Girl” Behind A Sheet On Facebook, She React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Pidginwhisper: 8:30pm On Jan 05, 2020
grin
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
I reserve my comment till 3rd world war!!
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Balder: 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
Thats a true Alpha male, I love his confidence

Age is just a number ask justin bieber

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by FuckAllTheMODs: 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
LoL, see chyking
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Mryacks: 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
Damn kid....see how he is talking about love grin

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by SameerAhmad: 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
C
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Gentlemanforyou: 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
Lol
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Kingspin(m): 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
The next generation will be the worst.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by kronos1: 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2020
cry
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Skillsnigeria: 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
If the boy na rich man pikin,you go gree date am.that's Nigerians girls for you
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by FuckAllTheMODs: 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ogbunigwe2018:
The boy has fxkd her already. Don't ask me how I know.

"My Father sent the phone from abroad"

You sef see am, that boy issa bad guy. He should have claimed 17/18, I bt you he will blow her
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by jumper524(m): 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
I doubt if that nigga is 13.
His confidence and flows are beyond that age. Infact his writing skills are great..

2 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by jumper524(m): 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
I doubt if that nigga is 13.
His confidence and flows are beyond that age. Infact his writing skills are great..

2 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by ObiaboAdoka(m): 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
DAT boy get mind abeg. even mi sef d fear over mature pussy. I d imagine how dos aunties clits/ labia go b.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by tunjijones(m): 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
Galaticos444:
If d young man was a billionaire trust me she will b d one disturbing him with messages

Lol
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by ExAngel007(f): 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
what
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by adedayoa2(f): 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
Galaticos444:
If d young man was a billionaire trust me she will b d one disturbing him with messages
A 13 year old boy, thats juvenile deliquency, and any sensible lady will not date a 13 year old boy.

2 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by LINTUNE(m): 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Who wants to bet the lady will finally give in to d boy and manipulate him in getting gifts and possibly money from his dad after he told her he got d phone from his dad abroad.
God ,u just spoke my mind

2 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Akpacha(m): 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
My dad sent if from abroad " this dude would sure Bleep this babe using is my dad and abroad line.

2 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by engrchykae(m): 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
Am proud of the young man,he will grow to be a courageous man that knows what he wants

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by mozona(m): 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
ok
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by superlanny(m): 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ogbunigwe2018:
The boy has fxkd her already. Don't ask me how I know.

"My Father sent the phone from abroad"
people wey no well plenty for nairaland o. Chai....lol
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Hadampson(m): 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
Egoveen:
[s]This same lady will now look for any available thing to fuckherself with,cucumber,candle bottle and what have you,instead of her to accept the boy she is pretending to be a good Aunty[/s] sadsadsadsad

Nonsensically nonsense angry

4 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by itsme01: 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
cool

The boy simply professed love, he wasnt rude and wasnt out of lines

the Aunty agbaya shouldnt kill his confidence or cause heartbreak.. she should just tell him off politely and advise him to focus on his studies and meet with his peers and age mate

4 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by toluism: 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
Kinzeyfranks:
]A 13year old boy took to facebook to profess his love for a lady but gets turned down.

The lady, who was infuriated by his moves took to her facebook wall to advice parents to censor what their children do with their phones.

See their chats and the hilarious reactions of people below.

I wonder why we failed to condemn such act... If the gender was the other way round...imagine wat will have been said.

He should focus his confidence and energy on knowing who Mark is rather than this act

2 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Akpacha(m): 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Who wants to bet the lady will finally give in to d boy and manipulate him in getting gifts and possibly money from his dad after he told her he got d phone from his dad abroad.
that one na sure I no need seer to tell me.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by LINTUNE(m): 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
Who else noticed that she didn't scold the boy,perhaps she thinks that the boy is from a very rich family ,I can bet it,that she hasn't even blocked the guy..I'm very sure will consider that boy,no be naija gals again undecided

6 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Vikynas: 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2020
Las las the lady go fall in love cos she don hear sey him Dad dey abroad

3 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by crazygod(m): 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2020
The boy asked who mark was. grin
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
Kizzygentle:

Your mind has travelled far.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by seangy4konji: 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
This boy will make it in life. Guaranteed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] / Why Women Love Lies---true Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.