Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg (75602 Views)

Lady Contemplates Moving Back To Nigeria As She Laments Lack Of "Fine Girl Privi / Father Scolds Daughter On Facebook, –she Replies / Guy Shares Pics Of Him “bonking A Girl” Behind A Sheet On Facebook, She React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by mechanics(m): 11:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
Even children in primary school are now operating phones.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Typhoonsbane: 11:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
Since when is it a, problem for, young boys to try their luck with milfs. Ride on padre, she'll say yes laslas then you'll grow your love together like you said.
Stupid boy.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by ikwedim(m): 11:28pm On Jan 05, 2020
The moment she heard... My dad sent it from abroad... D lady go pause for a while... Hanty let's see the rest of the chat. We no fit trust you n hanty tiwa savage
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by masterflowx(m): 11:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
ItooWorWor:
Chai!!
This boy na real 'G' see flows like Eminem, see confidence like 50cent mehn...this nigga give me joy.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by masterflowx(m): 11:32pm On Jan 05, 2020
Onyi22:
Lol
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Enemyofpeace: 11:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
Abeg give the boy pussssssy chop jo, no be una dey shout cash dem young?
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by bindukwe(m): 12:28am On Jan 06, 2020
I can't tell the difference.

She still has some growing up to do with posting screenshots of private chats
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by WildChild00(m): 12:58am On Jan 06, 2020
O'boy na your mama mate oooo shocked
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by landforeast(m): 1:01am On Jan 06, 2020
Keep her one on one with the boy now and watch how Aunty will abuse the boy. Like they did to me when I was just seven.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by banhammy: 1:50am On Jan 06, 2020
Some parents dig their own grave by buying an internet-configured phone for a secondary school child

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Jodha(f): 2:14am On Jan 06, 2020
omokoginimi:
You know what’s with the jo.dha lady, she uses the same alphabets or number of letters (most times) but arrange them wrongly. Like she type yhu instead of you. Same 3 letters. I think she’s dyslexic tbh

Can't y'all make a sane conversation without mentioning me unnecessarily? What's all this rubbish nah?

This country is still backwards because of lots like yhu.... try as much as possible to mind yhur business...

It'll help yhu in life....
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by trumpcoat(m): 2:57am On Jan 06, 2020
End time,God please save this world
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by adedayoa2(f): 3:35am On Jan 06, 2020
Akuruoulo:

sensible lady for NIGERIA?
e be like na so so boys be your sibling
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by AreaFada2: 3:53am On Jan 06, 2020
Matter of time before the boy goes down with an adult lady. Or one may just collect money from him since his dad lives abroad.

Later he will say he lost his school fees on the way to schools.

Sadly many kids of both genders are already doing it at that age.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Shoolar(m): 4:30am On Jan 06, 2020
There is not new on Earth, but there are lots of things we don't know.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Shoolar(m): 4:33am On Jan 06, 2020
Nowadays, Nothing New on Earth but there are lots of things we don't know yet.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by bewla(m): 4:50am On Jan 06, 2020
LegendaryLover:
lol... the boy want try him luck
Mount Everest top no get age limit to climb abi

uzu something bad ass small picking

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Organs(m): 5:46am On Jan 06, 2020
Roon9:
Hmm... Quite anticlimactic that the 13 year old maintained a more mature chat decorum than the so called adult

for 221 mumus to like a stupid comment shows our Nigerian situation. The boy is misguided and the matured lady asked all the right questions and guided him aright.

2 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by iamme1234(m): 5:55am On Jan 06, 2020
Kendumazy:
Love the boy confidence. upon the girl outburst, the boy still dey flow. Just see confidence! See chyking! Some adult sef go done back out. That boy is a REAL NIGGA!

He s a marlian
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Akuruoulo(m): 6:04am On Jan 06, 2020
adedayoa2:
e be like na so so boys be your sibling

NO , AM THE ONLY SON .

INFACT MY AND MY COUSIN ARE THE ONLY BOYS IN OUR GRANDPA'S FAMILY
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Austineva(m): 6:12am On Jan 06, 2020
Majikmoment:
That was how one teenage boy that usually greets me in my street stopped me one day and said “Aunty, please do you have a younger sister that is my age mate? I said no, why? He said ‘its because I like you but I know you are older than me”

It was so funny, but I liked the young man’s courage
But, unfortunately I do not have a younger sister.
And if I had, I would never give her out to any boy.

Kids of nowadays are something else.

grin grin. U carry those Enugu boys? They can easily cash out on u and be going their way without u knowing. Enugu boyz boys bad pass missiles
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Austineva(m): 6:21am On Jan 06, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Who wants to bet the lady will finally give in to d boy and manipulate him in getting gifts and possibly money from his dad after he told her he got d phone from his dad abroad.
I tell u! If money grows on trees, women wouldn't mind dating monkeys. grin grin
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Saintfrancis82(m): 6:23am On Jan 06, 2020
rubbish, as if the boy meet her tight corner she no go respond, why some girls too the form......

boy continue to the try ur luck

continue to be a fisherman, one day ur neat will catch fish but u have to respect ladies ooooo and be a good gentle guy and dnt lie
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Austineva(m): 6:26am On Jan 06, 2020
; ;
Galaticos444:
If d young man was a billionaire trust me she will b d one disturbing him with messages
grin
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by gafaardy(m): 6:31am On Jan 06, 2020
Disgusting!
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Gee64: 6:33am On Jan 06, 2020
The small boy don they do am before.
This is what the internet has done to our children....making them children no more!
If this one catches her mum sleeping naked on the bed ehn, he go...... So, mothers, beware!
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by thepranksta: 6:43am On Jan 06, 2020
It sounds like she needs to do a better job screening people before getting involved with them. She has no one to blame but herself!
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by ShahRukhKhan: 6:51am On Jan 06, 2020
The guy even sound matured than the lady self. And I think this is another social media clout chase again. Who knows if it's the lady and her friend doing this... Anything just to catch attention. Nigerians will do.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Roon9(m): 7:15am On Jan 06, 2020
Organs:

for 221 mumus to like a stupid comment shows our Nigerian situation. The boy is misguided and the matured lady asked all the right questions and guided him aright.

He's 13. You are the misguided one son. This is 2020 and kids are exposed to a lot of stuff at a very tender age. I guess you are not just smart enough to see through the charade of the lady
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Elcheche: 7:20am On Jan 06, 2020
What if he is your child or your younger one, how will you feel about this? Hypocrites!
Of course the boy needs help and I will help him!
For all of you saying that I never scolded him, I did!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] / Why Women Love Lies---true Story / Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.