Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date (10341 Views)

What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? / What’s The Weirdest Or Strangest Reason Someone Broke Up With You? / What's The Best Payback You Ever Gave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date by yazga: 9:24am On Jan 06, 2020
What's the most stupid reason someone ever gave you as an excuse not to date or marry you and how did you handle the rejection?

Me he said that I don't look like someone that can pound yam 4 times a week
Even God knows I won't do it. undecided undecided

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date by 125diCalcitriol: 9:26am On Jan 06, 2020
Lwkmd o....

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date by habsydiamond(m): 9:27am On Jan 06, 2020
yazga:
What's the most stupid reason someone ever gave you as an excuse not to date or marry you and how did you handle the rejection?

maybe he won keep you for him restaurant to dey pound yam grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date by donbachi(m): 9:34am On Jan 06, 2020
dat she once saw me with some dudes she dislikes.
Re: What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date by yazga: 9:34am On Jan 06, 2020
habsydiamond:
maybe he won keep you for him restaurant to dey pound yam grin grin grin
Re: What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date by Businessmanure: 9:40am On Jan 06, 2020
That I don't look like someone who is serious with love.

Abegi leave that

Are you a small business owner? Check this out:

https://businessmanure.com/3-essential-things-to-prepare-your-small-business-for-a-more-prosperous-2020/

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date by Olamsoh: 9:47am On Jan 06, 2020
I jokenly told her that I have oesophagus....she screamed and said she can't marry someone with oesophagus...I was trying to tell her it's a joke that oesophagus is a part of the inner body..she still no gree....I even heard she shared it as testimony..that God saved her from marrying someone with oesophagus

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date by Pascopele: 9:48am On Jan 06, 2020
That I can't satisfy her on bed I ask how she said I don't last up to 45mins on top of her..I ask her how many hours is flight from Owerri to Abuja she said 45mins I say to her Ur wicked she left.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date by Hamachi(f): 9:55am On Jan 06, 2020
U are too good for me angel ...am such an unrepentant undeserving unfaithful scum he said that year...!!!and walked away breaking my heart..motherfvcka cry cry cry he married the older rich woman he said was his aunt 2 months later!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date by Olukoso1: 10:05am On Jan 06, 2020
Hmm
Re: What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date by IyaTola: 10:05am On Jan 06, 2020
I remember when my Ex ended the relationship with me, I was so devastated. I got so much heartbroken, I felt so much betrayed when he hooked up with a new girl immediately, I felt so used, I hated love, I swore never to love again, I fell sick, I skipped eating food for some good days, I reduced in my size, I felt like I wasn't fitting in my friends who were a couple, and I asked myself a lot of questions like, why does it have to be me being heartbroken all the time, why quitting me, why forgetting all what we had gone through in just minutes, why not applying the lessons I had learnt in the past breakups I had experienced and many other related questions. .
But one morning when I rose up from a sleepless, thoughtful and a tearful night, I asked myself why I was hurting, crying and skipping food for the past days. I realized that there was nothing so big to worry and cry for. He was a just a stranger that I met and he made me develop love feelings and then he had to leave. I had not lost my son, not a brother and not a relative. Just "some guy." I was suffering for nothing.
It looked like it was my loss at that jiffy but in real sense it was hes. He had lost someone who truly loved him that he will never find again. . Since then I realized that spending all my time thinking about him, reminiscing about the happy moments we had shared, the future plans we had set, and being miserable was a waste of my precious time. I had to stop my tears and my thoughts and came back to my normal senses. I then diverted that time and my attention to other productive things like my family, my dreams, my school, and my portraits. .
That's where my healing process started from. I realized that he was just a page in my book of life. Meaning I only needed the courage to close it and open a new one. It wasn’t easy for me. It took me some time but I made. At first when I used to look at his status, photos and online flirting with his new girl it would hurt me deeply but after a month they could do nothing to me. I could find them in my news feed and don't feel anything at all.
Yeah, it’s never easy to get over someone you truly loved so much but once you do it. It’s the best decision ever. Never think that you will never heal from that break up. You will. It’s just a matter of time, courage and effort. Never think you won’t love again. You will when the right time comes and you will be the happiest person ever!

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date by Balaxx: 11:35am On Jan 06, 2020
Pascopele:
That I can't satisfy her on bed I ask how she said I don't last up to 45mins on top of her..I ask her how many hours is flight from Owerri to Abuja she said 45mins I say to her Ur wicked she left.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date by Wizywiz(m): 11:41am On Jan 06, 2020
Hamachi:
U are too good for me angel ...am such an unrepentant undeserving unfaithful scum he said that year...!!!and walked away breaking my heart..motherfvcka cry cry cry he married the older rich woman he said was his aunt 2 months later!!!
chai .... embarassed sorry babe
Re: What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date by Kevsmart88(m): 11:54am On Jan 06, 2020
IyaTola:
I remember when my Ex ended the relationship with me, I was so devastated. I got so much heartbroken, I felt so much betrayed when he hooked up with a new girl immediately, I felt so used, I hated love, I swore never to love again, I fell sick, I skipped eating food for some good days, I reduced in my size, I felt like I wasn't fitting in my friends who were a couple, and I asked myself a lot of questions like, why does it have to be me being heartbroken all the time, why quitting me, why forgetting all what we had gone through in just minutes, why not applying the lessons I had learnt in the past breakups I had experienced and many other related questions. .
But one morning when I rose up from a sleepless, thoughtful and a tearful night, I asked myself why I was hurting, crying and skipping food for the past days. I realized that there was nothing so big to worry and cry for. He was a just a stranger that I met and he made me develop love feelings and then he had to leave. I had not lost my son, not a brother and not a relative. Just "some guy." I was suffering for nothing.
It looked like it was my loss at that jiffy but in real sense it was hes. He had lost someone who truly loved him that he will never find again. . Since then I realized that spending all my time thinking about him, reminiscing about the happy moments we had shared, the future plans we had set, and being miserable was a waste of my precious time. I had to stop my tears and my thoughts and came back to my normal senses. I then diverted that time and my attention to other productive things like my family, my dreams, my school, and my portraits. .
That's where my healing process started from. I realized that he was just a page in my book of life. Meaning I only needed the courage to close it and open a new one. It wasn’t easy for me. It took me some time but I made. At first when I used to look at his status, photos and online flirting with his new girl it would hurt me deeply but after a month they could do nothing to me. I could find them in my news feed and don't feel anything at all.
Yeah, it’s never easy to get over someone you truly loved so much but once you do it. It’s the best decision ever. Never think that you will never heal from that break up. You will. It’s just a matter of time, courage and effort. Never think you won’t love again. You will when the right time comes and you will be the happiest person ever!
Wow! So touching..you must av put in ur all to make it work I guess...av been there, so I understand.. stay strong swthrt, u will meet ur prince charming soon, who would appreciate U for just who U are...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date by LINTUNE(m): 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
"They" said I look like a player undecided

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date by LINTUNE(m): 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
Pascopele:
lol cheesy
Re: What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date by LINTUNE(m): 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
IyaTola:
so why this article ..why cant u just answer the OP's question without telling us ur biography

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date by dashing07(m): 12:20pm On Jan 06, 2020
She has a child but telling me no sex until after marriage

12 Likes

Re: What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date by roybanjo100(m): 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
Messi or Ronaldo?

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date by Heloct(f): 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2020
It's not you. It's me.
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date by Riele(f): 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
Since it's me always giving the reasons not to date
My reason is always " Nothing "
Re: What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date by callmemercy(f): 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
"I am not ready to be emotionally attached"
undecided

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date by TallPck1(m): 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2020
she said I'm too tall and my height is intimidating and scared someone better than her would snatch me. I tried my best to explain to her but......

I have this mifi hacked to work with all Nigeria sim except smile with 3000AMH battery and one extra for sale for any interested buyer.

location is Lagos

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date by kiddoiLL(m): 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
Hamachi:
But Babe he was tight and honest... isn't he a scum for marrying 2 months later?
He was honest tho

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date by pansophist(m): 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2020
Olamsoh:
I jokenly told her that I have oesophagus....she screamed and said she can't marry someone with oesophagus...I was trying to tell her it's a joke that oesophagus is a part of the inner body..she still no gree....I even heard she shared it as testimony..that God saved her from marrying someone with oesophagus

grin grin

I guess she conflated oesophagus with staphylococcus lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
yazga:

Mine was one short man that I wanted to manage.
He commented on his exs photo i now asked him if he still loves her, he then told me to forget about the relationship that he doesn't want somebody that will give him hypertension.

How I handled it.

I bone am life. As in... I didn't even say anything on the other end of the phone. I just cut it and never called him again.
And truly I never felt rejected cos I was still forcing myself to love him as the relationship was just barely a month plus he's too short. Not my spec.

Las las he called after months of blanking him, telling me he lost someone dear to him. I said sorry and blanked him again.

10 Likes

Re: What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2020
Olamsoh:

Lolzzzz abeg this one mad ooo....waaaaaau..
Where did you see that kind itiboribo? Hey!
She even gave testimony aaahahahahaaa.. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date by Khd95(m): 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
i really like u, but girls are too many around you cheesy cheesy

i cant trust ugly boy who is intelligent and funny, brethren i fear cry
Re: What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date by Remijuice: 3:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
More Lies Please!

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date by Olamsoh: 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
I weak my guy
Jewessgratitude:

Lolzzzz abeg this one mad ooo....waaaaaau..
Where did you see that kind itiboribo? Hey!
She even gave testimony aaahahahahaaa.. grin grin grin
Re: What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date by Ginaz(f): 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
IyaTola:

Beautiful piece of emotional story devoid of faults except the villain of course. Nobody in their right senses would just work away from a relationship.

You look too emotional, when you start working more on yourself then your next relationship might last . If from your write up your relationships keep crashing then the light may be on you or your village people .

You have some excessive emotions you don’t wanna talk about . Work on yourself .

I’ve watched too much of CBS stories to know the one who cry most are ones who have problems most they don’t see themselves.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date by Happyfela(m): 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
She said she doesn't date light skinned guys

But man still kpansh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Young Lady Who Lure About 150 Men To Sleep With Her, Because Of Her Waist / Why Are Most Yoruba Girls Rude / What Are Edo Men Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.