Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Meet Young Lady Who Lure About 150 Men To Sleep With Her, Because Of Her Waist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Young Lady Who Lure About 150 Men To Sleep With Her, Because Of Her Waist (10345 Views)

Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos (2) (3) (4)

Meet Young Lady Who Lure About 150 Men To Sleep With Her, Because Of Her Waist by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 10:10am On Feb 20, 2020
My name is Mirabella and I am 30 years old.

Everything began in those days in the University when I was still 22 years of age, I love spending time with wedded men and I love the enjoyment, besides they won’t request that I wed them, I was getting the enjoyment and the cash.

This men ordinarily go to the inn to get me, some which I met on the web and we will found a good place to lodge, relax and sleep with me.

I was doing this without Conscience, not disapproving of the result both in my life and that man’s family, I likewise found that this men are partial to doing this since I generally hear them when they make considers telling their spouses that they are held up in rush hour gridlock or something came up in the workplace.

In my mid 30s, I previously lost tally of what number of men I have laid down with and what number of home I have crushed.

Men are so natural to bait particularly when the see delightful and shot skirt, the following thing you will see is that he is all over you.

Spouses, I counsel you show your husbands more love and care and quit dressing like a house Maid in your significant other’s home, search sweet for him and this may support a lot.

See her full pictures below:-
https://nasonaija.xyz/2020/02/20/young-lady-lure-with-about-100-men/

Re: Meet Young Lady Who Lure About 150 Men To Sleep With Her, Because Of Her Waist by RejectedStone: 10:15am On Feb 20, 2020
I should meet this one?

Re: Meet Young Lady Who Lure About 150 Men To Sleep With Her, Because Of Her Waist by Karemarealty288(m): 10:16am On Feb 20, 2020
Hoe Hole To Hell (HHTH)

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Young Lady Who Lure About 150 Men To Sleep With Her, Because Of Her Waist by IDEMMIRI: 10:19am On Feb 20, 2020
This is a low budget Princess Shyngle. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Come to think of it, the girl doesn't move me...What and what does she have that will move me?

Is it the p...ssy that is competing with the Mariana trench in the Pacific ocean in terms of depth? Or the fallen b..oobs that look as if 20 children have sucked?...forget about the padding, the b..oobs are as flat as a fallen bathroom slippers.

Is it the backside that is full of sh..iiitt?

It is high time guys learnt to control their dangling rod. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Meet Young Lady Who Lure About 150 Men To Sleep With Her, Because Of Her Waist by proclinician: 10:20am On Feb 20, 2020
Choi.
Re: Meet Young Lady Who Lure About 150 Men To Sleep With Her, Because Of Her Waist by deolurexy1(m): 10:33am On Feb 20, 2020
Hope u have a car and house at least.
Re: Meet Young Lady Who Lure About 150 Men To Sleep With Her, Because Of Her Waist by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:33am On Feb 20, 2020
Some bloggers will spend 120 years in jail las las....

They can't escape it!

SMH!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Young Lady Who Lure About 150 Men To Sleep With Her, Because Of Her Waist by Prognose: 10:45am On Feb 20, 2020
Pls this is not true!

This person is just trying to spoil this lady's image!!! angry angry angry

Re: Meet Young Lady Who Lure About 150 Men To Sleep With Her, Because Of Her Waist by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:56am On Feb 20, 2020
Prognose:
Pls this is not true!

It's damn obvious it is a fake story and an innocent girl's picture used.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Young Lady Who Lure About 150 Men To Sleep With Her, Because Of Her Waist by Abso1uteZero(m): 11:34am On Feb 20, 2020
See her worwor face
Re: Meet Young Lady Who Lure About 150 Men To Sleep With Her, Because Of Her Waist by bigwig071(m): 11:58am On Feb 20, 2020
Chai! the world is wicked.
Girls you have Tobe very careful.
This girl you are seeing is age of number she is year old to turn to.
Everybody round up to saw the for she and come seated down grown is floor.
What really happened is that this girl on boy is hand walk quick quick of naked is cloth bra black and Pipol is shout in top of in voice and the is take her to inside of outside of no is not and cover and now her name is of and find where are born.years of number of age and the boy is gun and walk and hold her and two on going.
Everybody is surrounding for soil is sitting to look inside on the her.
Shouting Banso Banso..
The girl is carry clothes on hand of hand can is follow the boy is gun.everybody is stand on the up of are road is look.
RIP English
Abeg let Desmond drink palm wine before I continue.
Re: Meet Young Lady Who Lure About 150 Men To Sleep With Her, Because Of Her Waist by Blackpromise(m): 12:00pm On Feb 20, 2020
@CEONAIJATUBE...Pls This is just an advice.
The lady you uploaded and Used her photo for your writeup is a responsible student and an Entrepreneur.
Pls i would advice you take it down and not risk a litigation for libel and defamation.
Thank you.
Re: Meet Young Lady Who Lure About 150 Men To Sleep With Her, Because Of Her Waist by Coldie(m): 2:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
I know that girl o... This is fake news. She stays in Port Harcourt, she schools at Elechi Amadi polytechnic. She's from Akwa ibom

Don't say what u don't know

Re: Meet Young Lady Who Lure About 150 Men To Sleep With Her, Because Of Her Waist by Treasure17(m): 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
All these ridiculous bloggers keep justifying social media bill with their imbecilic write-ups. Nothing of such narrative on her twitter handle. I know of her from twitter.
Re: Meet Young Lady Who Lure About 150 Men To Sleep With Her, Because Of Her Waist by poshestmina(f): 3:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
Please bring down that picture.
I know that girl...she is a young student.

Don't be unfortunate... infact let me report you.

Keep posting useless stories and damaging people's image ,you will never make a dime from blogging .

Useless,hungry animal.
Re: Meet Young Lady Who Lure About 150 Men To Sleep With Her, Because Of Her Waist by franchasng: 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
poshestmina:

Keep posting useless stories and damaging people's image ,you will never make a dime from blogging .

Useless,hungry animal.
hahahahahahahaha and the girl is well loaded, do you have picture from the back let's confirm that you truly know her shocked grin
Re: Meet Young Lady Who Lure About 150 Men To Sleep With Her, Because Of Her Waist by farem: 4:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
RejectedStone:
I should meet this one?

...you mean your burial ground?
Re: Meet Young Lady Who Lure About 150 Men To Sleep With Her, Because Of Her Waist by mytime24(f): 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
Her CV angry
Re: Meet Young Lady Who Lure About 150 Men To Sleep With Her, Because Of Her Waist by Bahddo(m): 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
What is wrong with you people? This is a fake story by bloggers and they went on to use a random lady's pics (pulled from Instagram without her knowledge permission.

It's a fake story probably meant to tarnish her image.
Re: Meet Young Lady Who Lure About 150 Men To Sleep With Her, Because Of Her Waist by Coldie(m): 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
franchasng:
hahahahahahahaha and the girl is well loaded, do you have picture from the back let's confirm that you truly know her shocked grin
She's on IG...
Re: Meet Young Lady Who Lure About 150 Men To Sleep With Her, Because Of Her Waist by WildChild00(m): 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
Treasure17:
All these ridiculous bloggers keep justifying social media bill with their imbecilic write-ups. Nothing of such narrative on her twitter handle. I know of her from twittepr.

This is a very big lie from the blogger, just to get cheap traffic back to his or blog, they just pick random pix online and using it, Google search the pix and see for yourself.
Re: Meet Young Lady Who Lure About 150 Men To Sleep With Her, Because Of Her Waist by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
As USUAL, BRAIN will be redundant
Re: Meet Young Lady Who Lure About 150 Men To Sleep With Her, Because Of Her Waist by oyaaa(m): 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
poshestmina:

Useless,hungry animal.
Some people are just wicked
Re: Meet Young Lady Who Lure About 150 Men To Sleep With Her, Because Of Her Waist by Skmoda360(m): 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
Prognose:
Pls this is not true!

I'm telling you, mad blogger
Re: Meet Young Lady Who Lure About 150 Men To Sleep With Her, Because Of Her Waist by doggedfighter(f): 11:20pm On Feb 20, 2020
You are heartless for tarnishing this girl's image
Re: Meet Young Lady Who Lure About 150 Men To Sleep With Her, Because Of Her Waist by jasman1: 12:35am On Feb 21, 2020
Fake!!! She’s 30yrs old and lost count on the number of men at mid 30s? Must be her hatters doing this
Re: Meet Young Lady Who Lure About 150 Men To Sleep With Her, Because Of Her Waist by laivwire(m): 10:01am On Feb 21, 2020
franchasng:
Rule of thumb; Boob size is inversely proportional to Ass size. In simple man terms, big boobs mean a flat ass, booty-full means small boobs

At least, you won't get catfished next time wink
Re: Meet Young Lady Who Lure About 150 Men To Sleep With Her, Because Of Her Waist by franchasng: 10:08am On Feb 21, 2020
laivwire:

Rule of thumb; Boob size is inversely proportional to Ass size. In simple man terms, big boobs mean a flat ass, booty-full means small boobs

At least, you won't get catfished next time wink
there are exceptions to every rule oh shocked grin

What This Two Ladies Wore To A Night Club Will Make you Drool (18+photos) / She Is Coming Tomorrow. What Can I Take To Enhance Performance / Must Read: Reasons And Facts Why Sex Before Marriage Is Bad