Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump (73099 Views)

Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] / Man Arrested For Threatening To Kill Trump Over The Killing Iranian G. Soleimani / Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by Seunaj05(m): 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
H
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by digitaltrades: 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
Iran is realizing by the day that it can't win this war.
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by yrex01(m): 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

And many of them don't know anything but they keep saying nonsense thinking they are sensible.
haaswear !!
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by Tiwatopebabe(f): 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
ghettokid1:
Thank u lord for creating me in this shithole corntree
Like seriously? I hope you are not deluding yourself with the infantile thought that you are safe here. Better pray and stop wishing.
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by Le124(m): 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
If she say this in Nigeria now DSS would have come for her and she won't be released until 2023. That's the different between democratic government and when a commander is in power
midehi2:
I pity some people
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by abeliver: 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
All Hail Donald Trump.... he's humanity last hope , y'all should put respect to his name. cool

2 Likes

Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by chuksjuve(m): 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
Does it mean they Neymar is more expensive to buy than President Donald Trump??

Contact us for your landscape, horticulture and gardening project ..
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by bestboo001: 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
Trump (or anyone else) can sleep and may not wake to see the next day...just like that. Then this man will know nothing he'll say will be able to bail him. Sometimes people really should just keep quiet. No be everything dem dey take catch fun. A word is enough for the wise!
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by drakeli: 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
He should watch his back because the FBI May pay him a visit very soon
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by Sanchez01: 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
Built2last:
See immigrant dey misbehave.

They will soon show him road to Mexico
He is American by birth actually. His parents were immigrants, originally from Mexico.

That is the problem with the likes of Lopez; children of immigrants who are more concerned about the United States opening its doors to the world, not minding what happens in the end.

2 Likes

Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by jesmond3945: 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
Sanchez01:
Liberalism will be the end of the United States. Lopez wasn't really joking as he has been a strong antagonist of Trump, more importantly on Trump's immigration policy.

Most of those who criticize Trump or have issues with his immigration stance and beliefs were never Americans by birth but bloody migrants who moved, got comfortable and felt they could dictate how a government should or should not contain outsiders.

Bloody Omar is one. The same applies to refugees who get accepted, only to start calling for religious laws not enshrined in the constitution.
is trump not an immigrant?

4 Likes

Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by omlueh(m): 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
How will you ever compare IRAN to USA, the whole Arab nation's are Israeli wives, not to talk of only single Iran, abi Iran want to commit sucide Ni with them fighting America Ni, their late Brother Saddam Hussien said more than this during the Gulf War of 1992 now, how did it end with the Bragado of a man, let Iran learn from those before them JARE.

1 Like

Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by mrksquare: 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
Pious101:
Every nairalander has become a war analyst since d issue of Iran and USA surfaced

Hahahahahahahahaha. mbok leave them to analyse oh. some of us are enjoying the analysis.
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by Hotzone(m): 8:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
Puta

1 Like

Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by babyfaceafrica: 8:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
jesmond3945:
Good question
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by Novaccines: 8:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
Wow

Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by Daviddson(m): 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
Shouldn't this be a crime? I remember reading news of a young American boy who merely posted on Twitter about his support for ISIS and he was jailed for around 17 years a few years ago.

1 Like

Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by babyfaceafrica: 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
omlueh:
How will you ever compare IRAN to USA, the whole Arab nation's are Israeli wives, not to talk of only single Iran, abi Iran want to commit sucide Ni with them fighting America Ni, their late Brother Saddam Hussien said more than this during the Gulf War of 1992 now, how did it end with the Bragado of a man, let Iran learn from those before them JARE.

See one of the online analyst...
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by Ashley86400: 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
Lol, no try am for Naija o

Get your original Rubik's cube at affordable prices. . .DM for more

Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by babyfaceafrica: 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
Daviddson:
Shouldn't this be a crime?
Bàbá na US.. Not naija
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by Gina2019(f): 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
superlanny:
The enemy of my enemy
is my friend.
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by FuckAllTheMODs: 8:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

And many of them don't know anything but they keep saying nonsense thinking they are sensible.

As if you're not one of the chief analyzers on US and Iran issue, hypocrite swerve joor.

This is my first comment on this US n Iran issue but I have always seem your replies on every of the post, stop this your hypocrisy abeg

1 Like

Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by Asour: 8:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

I am probably going to accept my ignorance on the whole issue(well knowing very very little).

Could you help I and many others summarize your stand on the issue?— Make us know more.

Is Suleimani really a good guy who the US unnecessarily murdered? I sincerely look to know.

The little I know is that he is a prominent figure of the Baqir Brigade. A group currently geared towards thwarting US interests. I also know that (US or no US) Iran currently has an oppressive regime with Govt. Clamp down leading to the death of hundreds of protesters in Nov 2019. The govt even shut down the internet to limit the flow of info/effectiveness of the protests.
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by Saint99: 8:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
What a dumb joke
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by Sanchez01: 8:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
jesmond3945:
Trump, an immigrant? Perhaps you need to rephrase your question.
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by semyman: 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
Donald J Trump is a walking corpse
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by skyfather09(m): 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
xynerise:
We joke too much undecided
the world is full of jokers fam
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by babyfaceafrica: 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
Sanchez01:
Trump, an immigrant? Perhaps you need to rephrase your question.
I guess he meant are Trump parents not immigrants?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Egyptian Girls Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment Over Tiktok Dance Videos / Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting / Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.