Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump (73094 Views)

Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] / Man Arrested For Threatening To Kill Trump Over The Killing Iranian G. Soleimani / Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by israelmao(m): 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
Guestlander:

Run of the mill nation! Such arrogance. Thank God America doesn't run the way most of you think. For all their faults they still respect basic decency.
To most commenters on Nairaland, the US can just get Iran squished under their powerful feet. They can, in reality but they won't.

The days ahead will make you to eat an humble pie.
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by pascalbenz: 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
Pious101:
Every nairalander has become a war analyst since d issue of Iran and USA surfaced
burst!! My head!
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by otipoju(m): 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
Sanchez01:
Liberalism will be the end of the United States. Lopez wasn't really joking as he has been a strong antagonist of Trump, more importantly on Trump's immigration policy.

Most of those who criticize Trump or have issues with his immigration stance and beliefs were never Americans by birth but bloody migrants who moved, got comfortable and felt they could dictate how a government should or should not contain outsiders.

Bloody Omar is one. The same applies to refugees who get accepted, only to start calling for religious laws not enshrined in the constitution.

I hope you know orange man's grand parents were immigrants and their original surname is Drumpf.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by Sanchez01: 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
somehow:

And is trump american if those you listed are not?
I already addressed this in a previous post on this very thread. His father was born in America but his grandfather was a German who migrated to the United States in 1885.

Is Trump not American, going by this?
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by Casekiller(m): 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
This one that trump is not in a good mood- they should not go and do inside life for him
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by chidon007(m): 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
four44:
If it is one country in Africa that called herself giant of Africa and being rule by one yahoo yahoo man, dss, sss, police and army will don locate him
they go soon locate u na
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by Sanchez01: 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
otipoju:

I hope you know orange man's grand parents were immigrants and their original surname is Drumpf.
Not true. His grandfather's name was Friedrich (Frederick) Trump.

It has always been 'Trump' from the outset.
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by Novaccines: 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
DaBullIT:

Fake

True because it's predictive programming.
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by Biodex58(m): 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
Invite Friends & You Both Get Up To $100 Introduce your friends to the easiest way to get things done http://www.fiverr.com/s2/4eda51a44fi
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by golddeejay(m): 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
ntyce:
He should thank his stars that he's a citizen of US.

If it were to be Nigeria, the DSS would have arrested him, his wife, friends even the journalist that granted the interview....

Obtain a warrant to detain him for 40 days, charge him to court on day 39....
Refuse him bail till Nigerians start protesting for his release...
Malami will now tell us they caught him with AK-47 trying to murder PMB on Facebook hence he can't be released.....
I give up on nairaland people

1 Like

Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by Hypocrit: 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

And many of them don't know anything but they keep saying nonsense thinking they are sensible.

That's how one was saying Israel is more advanced than China
You are one of those he is actually talking about. And you speak with too much emotions.
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by r4roty(m): 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
This is gross disrespect to the office of the POTUS. methinks its a joke taken too far going by Lopez's antecedents. He may be charged for high treason.
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by Livecrafts123: 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
four44:
If it is one country in Africa that called herself giant of Africa and being rule by one yahoo yahoo man, dss, sss, police and army will don locate him

So if you were that yahoo yahoo president, your dss, police and army would not locate a nuisance who publicly accepts a bounty on your head, even begging to do it for half! Tell us you'd sit there and form democracy? Mumu!
May you be healed of foolish hatred.

2 Likes

Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by four44: 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
Livecrafts123:

So if you were that yahoo yahoo president, your dss, police and army would not locate a nuisance who publicly accepts a bounty on your head, even begging to do it for half! Tell us you'd sit there and form democracy? Mumu!
May you be healed of foolish hatred.
please direct this your rants to president of greatest country in the universe ( UNITED STATE OF AMERICA ), since we are copying there systems of govt
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
Sanchez01:

He doesnt even know trump's mother was British.Trump is not some third world immigrant or refugee American.
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by four44: 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
chidon007:

they go soon locate u na
my brother, make den no locate me oo, I no mention any country or anybody name oo
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by jesmond3945: 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
Sanchez01:

Trump, an immigrant? Perhaps you need to rephrase your question.
the only people who are not immigrant are the native americans, we call them the red indians. Trump is an irish man for your information.

1 Like

Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by Godwin2am(m): 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
in a country that have FOS this is free, not even hate speech but in my country DSS will be at work to track him doen
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
Pious101:
Every nairalander has become a war analyst since d issue of Iran and USA surfaced
cheesy Honestly! I now watch CNN as if I'm watching an EPL match.
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by otipoju(m): 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
Sanchez01:

Okay. No wahala . Fight no dey there. Show me one german wey dey bear that name.
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by innocent600: 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
Hmmm I pity you shall
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by Sanchez01: 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
jesmond3945:
the only people who are not immigrant are the native americans, we call them the red indians. Trump is an irish man for your information.
Trump is not Irish. Red Indians didn't develop or build America to what it is now.

Trump is German from his father's side and Scottish from his mother's side. How then is he Irish?
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by ABCthings: 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
Pious101:
True! cheesy
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by jesmond3945: 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2020
Sanchez01:

Trump is not Irish. Red Indians didn't develop or build America to what it is now.

Trump is German from his father's side and Scottish from his mother's side. How then is he Irish?
ok why didnt his father stay in germany? Do you think the red indians wouldn't have developed america if given the chance.

1 Like

Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by walexy06(m): 9:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
Kikikiki... In Dre's voice to Tate, "it is like paying me for what I would do for free"
I think this dude is following #Power series
Well look how it turned out for @Dre
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by Pious101: 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
EdwardRandy:

Minus me o! Wetin concern okada man with seat belt? undecided
lol
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by sayisayi(m): 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
This Actor thinks Iran and USA are acting an action movie... the fool thinks by putting himself in the spotlight, he would get popular than Sylvester Stallone or Brad Pitt...

If he dies now, his family would be blaming Trump not knowing he died due to his foolishness

Only a foolish niggar go see wisdom in your statement.

Not everything is like Naija where a joke with political figures ends in jail.
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by Ebenezar2020(m): 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
Pious101:
as in eh
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by Tulsaguy: 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
The way American is dealing with Iran....

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by D1zion: 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
midehi2:
I pity some people
this man is likely to die before Trump, a loyalist of Trump can sacrifice himself to see this traitor is annihilated from this surface of this earth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Egyptian Girls Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment Over Tiktok Dance Videos / Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting / Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.