Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump (73095 Views)

Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] / Man Arrested For Threatening To Kill Trump Over The Killing Iranian G. Soleimani / Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by 2chukwu(m): 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
U forgot the DSS will chase him like a mad dog in to the courtroom and demand for his head
ntyce:
He should thank his stars that he's a citizen of US.

If it were to be Nigeria, the DSS would have arrested him, his wife, friends even the journalist that granted the interview....

Obtain a warrant to detain him for 40 days, charge him to court on day 39....
Refuse him bail till Nigerians start protesting for his release...
Malami will now tell us they caught him with AK-47 trying to murder PMB on Facebook hence he can't be released.....
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by socialmediaman: 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
ntyce:
He should thank his stars that he's a citizen of US.

If it were to be Nigeria, the DSS would have arrested him, his wife, friends even the journalist that granted the interview....

Obtain a warrant to detain him for 40 days, charge him to court on day 39....
Refuse him bail till Nigerians start protesting for his release...
Malami will now tell us they caught him with AK-47 trying to murder PMB on Facebook hence he can't be released.....

You see your life?

Oya take your certificate of mastery of Nigerian politics

Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by therajah: 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
You know who you can try it with..if you get mind just say 'i will slap buhari' on ur instagram page..before 24hrs you see naija jet fighters raining bombs on ur roof.. try it nooooow!!!
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 06, 2020
Not funny at all.
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by DaBullIT(m): 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
Novaccines:

True because it's predictive programming.

Please don't argue with me, Simpson has no episode depicting this particular incident, someone from Mexico or was it Spain posted the picture in 2015

I hate when someone argues subject I have researched with me

1 Like

Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by Lugianostar(m): 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
Hmmmmm!!!

Must people play or joke over serious matters!

It is quite disgusting...!

Imagine
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by Amanda4life: 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
This Actor thinks Iran and USA are acting an action movie... the fool thinks by putting himself in the spotlight, he would get popular than Sylvester Stallone or Brad Pitt...

If he dies now, his family would be blaming Trump not knowing he died due to his foolishness

He think its a joking matter
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by ultron12345: 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

And many of them don't know anything but they keep saying nonsense thinking they are sensible.

That's how one was saying Israel is more advanced than China

Lol
Don't mind those ones
They're talking strictly based on religion and myths and not facts
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by promisedeco(m): 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
four44:
If it is one country in Africa that called herself giant of Africa and being rule by one yahoo yahoo man, dss, sss, police and army will don locate him
I will save this as a reference just to be prove you wrong. they will come after him
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
ghettokid1:
Thank u lord for creating me in this shithole corntree

Will you keep quiet!!

Never u call my country a shithole again. If you don't want my trouble . I might even call on Mods to ban and reban u if care is not taken.

Calling it a Corntree may not be too bad after all but whatever it is a triangle can never be introduced into a common area. So anyway we can still joggle in between Nigeria and Ghana only if will allow democracy to get hold of our hearts.

What Am I even saying after two bottles of Stout.

OK It is a Shithole Corntree.

Are you happy? grin
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by ogbonti: 10:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

Bàbá na US.. Not naija

The secret service has visited the bastard already’ He thinks this is some Hollywood movie- I wish to see him serve 55 years behind bars for treason!
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by GreetMe(m): 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
Pious101:
Every nairalander has become a war analyst since d issue of Iran and USA surfaced

No b small thing oo grin grin

Ask them one or two questions about Iran or USA, they can't answer but they can shout kill the terrorists!
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by betterpikinn: 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
This Actor thinks Iran and USA are acting an action movie... the fool thinks by putting himself in the spotlight, he would get popular than Sylvester Stallone or Brad Pitt...

If he dies now, his family would be blaming Trump not knowing he died due to his foolishness
Lol
See nonentities too talking grin
This country is so funny mehn grin
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
ghettokid1:
Thank u lord for creating me in this shithole corntree
thats messed up
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by OTayobami(m): 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
Sanchez01:

I wish you could say the same about Somalia, Tanzania or South Sudan.

I see people like you who utter this nonsense as nothing but grasshoppers who see green leaves, run in its direction and drain it out.

Nobody owns it, I'm sure your lineage made it the envy of all such that refugees and immigrants from around the world are dying to live there. Nonsense.

Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by Origin(f): 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
Everyone in America who is not native American is an immigrant.

Sanchez01:
Liberalism will be the end of the United States. Lopez wasn't really joking as he has been a strong antagonist of Trump, more importantly on Trump's immigration policy.

Most of those who criticize Trump or have issues with his immigration stance and beliefs were never Americans by birth but bloody migrants who moved, got comfortable and felt they could dictate how a government should or should not contain outsiders.

Bloody Omar is one. The same applies to refugees who get accepted, only to start calling for religious laws not enshrined in the constitution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by somehow: 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
He is still not an American. only Indians are the real Americans!

Indians are the real owners of that land called the Native Americans!

Sanchez01:

I already addressed this in a previous post on this very thread. His father was born in America but his grandfather was a German who migrated to the United States in 1885.

Is Trump not American, going by this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by somehow: 11:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
GBAM!
Origin:
Everyone in America who is not native American is an immigrant.

Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 07, 2020
Things are getting out of hand. Hopefully our country remains neutral and non-aligned.
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by isaacprinz(m): 12:06am On Jan 07, 2020
Pious101:
Every nairalander has become a war analyst since d issue of Iran and USA surfaced
you made my night with this hilarious comment grin
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by akwunomy(m): 12:24am On Jan 07, 2020
Stop being cranky...it is called freedom of speech and being a naturalized citizen doesn’t restrict that right...

A society where citizens can’t critize the government is short of the principle of democratic society and degraded the intrinsic right and dignity of human nature...enjoy your enslave clan...
Sanchez01

post=85563713:

Liberalism will be the end of the United States. Lopez wasn't really joking as he has been a strong antagonist of Trump, more importantly on Trump's immigration policy.

Most of those who criticize Trump or have issues with his immigration stance and beliefs were never Americans by birth but bloody migrants who moved, got comfortable and felt they could dictate how a government should or should not contain outsiders.

Bloody Omar is one. The same applies to refugees who get accepted, only to start calling for religious laws not enshrined in the constitution.
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by Ogurube: 12:27am On Jan 07, 2020
Sanchez01:

Dude, shut up with your drivel. George Lopez is a US Citizen, born and bred in Los Angeles. There many US Citizen like him who constantly criticize Donald Trump and other US presidents that act stupidly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:02am On Jan 07, 2020
Sanchez01:

So you think Trump and his family are not migrants themselves? Only native Americans once lived in North America before the migrants/settlers started coming in by boats from Europe. It would surprise you to know that there are migrants that support Trump since they are republicans/conservatives (Cuban Americans, conservative Latino Americans etc). Liberalism will not end USA unless you are regurgitating that directly from some misguided conservative media outlet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by witworth(m): 1:04am On Jan 07, 2020
dre11:

https://www.independent.ng/us-actor-accepts-irans-80m-bounty-to-kill-trump/
this man is catwalking into the hottest peppersoup as catfish with sack of cameroon pepper.

He's now a suspect for treason.
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by Novaccines: 1:39am On Jan 07, 2020
DaBullIT:

Please don't argue with me, Simpson has no episode depicting this particular incident, someone from Mexico or was it Spain posted the picture in 2015

I hate when someone argues subject I have researched with me

Hmmm... I find no evidence to exclude this predictive programming of Trump via Simpson cartoons. We are dealing with the same class of Jews who Trump has labeled nationals in the US. This means Jews no matter where they are act as nationals of Israel and opposition to the nation, religion or occupation they are in.
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by Nobody: 1:50am On Jan 07, 2020
yarimo:
So with all IRANIANS outburst they can’t fight AMERICANS man to man? undecided

Allies.
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 07, 2020
Sanchez01:

""Most of those who criticize Trump or have issues with his immigration stance and beliefs were never Americans by birth""

And who are americans by birth?
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by mrox4d(m): 2:05am On Jan 07, 2020
Trump is undiplomatic and does not merit the position of being the president of the world
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by Novaccines: 2:07am On Jan 07, 2020
Decline Of The West

Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by Nobody: 2:43am On Jan 07, 2020
Shut up man! Everything na die for this country. Every American citizen have even more recognition than the president himself. If you listen to trump public speech after the assassination of Solomany, he made mention that any American threaten abroad is their top concern. So this man coming out to say he takes the bounty will even ridicule the offer as per national humor. Learn to be happy in life!!! 2020 na 7G mode.

DonFreshmoney:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Egyptian Girls Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment Over Tiktok Dance Videos / Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting / Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.