Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump (73097 Views)

Jennifer Lopez Marries Ben Affleck, Her 4th Husband, Changes Last Name [pix] / Man Arrested For Threatening To Kill Trump Over The Killing Iranian G. Soleimani / Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by rusher14: 5:15am On Jan 07, 2020
Ashley86400:
Lol, no try am for Naija o

Get your original Rubik's cube at affordable prices. . .DM for more

You have a 4 x 4 rubix?
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by rusher14: 5:21am On Jan 07, 2020
4FACEADELEKE:

He doesnt even know trump's mother was British.Trump is not some third world immigrant or refugee American.

Just curious to know what your heritage is.

Are you Nigerian... African by any chance?
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by Jakama90(m): 6:24am On Jan 07, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
This Actor thinks Iran and USA are acting an action movie... the fool thinks by putting himself in the spotlight, he would get popular than Sylvester Stallone or Brad Pitt...

If he dies now, his family would be blaming Trump not knowing he died due to his foolishness
He is not foolish, he is just exercising his freedom of speech: This is America.
In America: you don't talk to be popular, you talk cause you have the right to do so...
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by frozen70(f): 6:36am On Jan 07, 2020
Well I think he just made that comment for comment sake not that he will do so

Just to massage Iraq's ego

1 Like

Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by Angeldada55(m): 6:55am On Jan 07, 2020
...is this man truly an ACTOR ?
I guess he's a COMEDIAN...lol

And he thinks he's funny...mad o !!!
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 6:59am On Jan 07, 2020
rusher14:

Just curious to know what your heritage is.

Are you Nigerian... African by any chance?
Oga i am Nigerian and African.I am a black man,i am neither a white man,an arab man,or an asian,i know my roots and ancestry.
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by Dmen1219(m): 7:22am On Jan 07, 2020
George Lopes is not going to do anything! He just likes making fun of Trump for popularity like many other American Celebrities.
He was one of the people who said he would move to Canada if Trump was elected, but look where he is now?
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by mrpeps(m): 7:33am On Jan 07, 2020
Some actor with failed career wanting to trend....secret service will pick him up
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by Ladycewhy(f): 7:37am On Jan 07, 2020
Sanchez01:
Liberalism will be the end of the United States. Lopez wasn't really joking as he has been a strong antagonist of Trump, more importantly on Trump's immigration policy.

Most of those who criticize Trump or have issues with his immigration stance and beliefs were never Americans by birth but bloody migrants who moved, got comfortable and felt they could dictate how a government should or should not contain outsiders.

Bloody Omar is one. The same applies to refugees who get accepted, only to start calling for religious laws not enshrined in the constitution.
i hope the authorities take note of people like this during these times, these are the enemies within who should be sent back to their home countries. I cannot house you and when my enemy threatens me you join them and call it a joke.

1 Like

Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by godliman: 7:56am On Jan 07, 2020
ekaette1621:
To Bleep Donald trump tight ass dey hungry me
oya go there now hellfire missile that roasted Sulemani still remain plenty

1 Like

Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by tweakdude1: 9:24am On Jan 07, 2020
Pious101:
Every nairalander has become a war analyst since d issue of Iran and USA surfaced

Easy nah
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by realalesh: 9:27am On Jan 07, 2020
80 milion dollar bounty on Trump head(a whole US president),,even if someone tries it and the person succeed( which is not possible),,, please where on earth will this person run to that he / she won't be caught,,,,The Matter will just like a thief that stole the king trumpet,, please where will he blow it...

1 Like

Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by referandum(m): 10:39am On Jan 07, 2020
Pious101:
Every nairalander has become a war analyst since d issue of Iran and USA surfaced
Ah swear down! Even those that did not play war start.
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by sammhi(m): 11:36am On Jan 07, 2020
Sanchez01:

Immediate parents, no. His grandfather moved from Germany in 1885 as a barber. His father was born in the United States just like he was.

Trump is no politician and seeing how the country has become a joke of its former self all thanks to the likes of Obama who tried to be politically correct is an indication that America-bound immigrants will bring the country to its knees in no time.

Humans are like plague. They run from their abode in search of greener pastures, forgetting that the place they set sights on was worked upon greatly.

Muslims from war torn countries sought refuge in the UK only to turn around to demand for Sharia Law last year (started since 2018). It has become a major issue and protests periodically come spring up in favour of this.

If the Sharia benefitted them greatly, I see no reason why they left their countries...

The same applies to the likes of Omar who manipulated American immigration laws and married her own brother just so she could get him a green card.

More than half of immigrants anywhere in North America and Europe are nothing but pests seeking a wonderful life when they are criminally minded.

As per the Trumps, I'm sure the whole world will open their doors if we had immigrants who'll later come to become legitimate shot callers in the country they find themselves.
You have said it all...even if the USA was formed by Immigrants , but it has to end ..it can be forever
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by Ashley86400: 11:56am On Jan 07, 2020
rusher14:

You have a 4 x 4 rubix?

No sir, just 3 x 3s
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by Legendguru: 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by nurudeen181(m): 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2020
this nairaland war analyst dey surprise me o...so now una don sabi about regional powers and capabilities finish be that....For most of una mind, US don finish iran.... but waiting make una no ask questions like why iran for so long and nothing has been done..why una no ask questions like...Isreal is Irans neighbor but it doesn't attack iran but hams, iraq and even syria a little far away... you dont ask questions like why do world trade go down whenever iran is involved...you dont ask why does crude oil price increase or decrease when iran does or say something... most of you dont even follow world development only when things like happen...audio analyst... may the war begin so that ignorants would understand more if they want to though....
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by Achieverogboru25: 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
is this really a joke?
Re: George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump by MrCork: 7:02pm On Jan 20, 2020
Gina2019:
is my friend.

^^^ wow..loookat her again claiming donsl trump is her friends...truss me...this chick really really need man.
. I will help her thou
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Egyptian Girls Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment Over Tiktok Dance Videos / Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting / Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.