Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Cyber:How long before you met your S/O? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cyber:How long before you met your S/O? (1673 Views)

She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? / Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cyber:How long before you met your S/O? by mediatrix8(f): 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2010
Dating within the fields of cyberland is very hard we all know.
So many have felt it can't be REAL love till you meet in person.
Others know the depths of imagination that grows in the waiting.
It's not uncommon to wait for years to meet. I want to know your distance and the length of time before your first get together.
Tell as well, would you have rather waiting longer or was it just about right!

Not met yet
6 months or less
12 months or less
2 years or less
3 years or less
longer (tell us the length of time)
Re: Cyber:How long before you met your S/O? by mediatrix8(f): 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2010
:d
Re: Cyber:How long before you met your S/O? by MrCork7: 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2010
hopefully before 2050 wink
Re: Cyber:How long before you met your S/O? by mediatrix8(f): 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2010
Mr¬Cork:

hopefully before 2050 wink
whoaaaaaa hahahha you are always funny.
Re: Cyber:How long before you met your S/O? by livedit(f): 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2010
It was four months when I met my now fiancee.  I live in Michigan and he is currently living in South Korea.  Before we met and even after we met in person we talked every day via phone, IM, email, webcam.  I wish we could've met even sooner then that. But him and I needed to also pray alot about our relationship to make sure that we are compatible and this union is through God's doing. 

I hear so many horror stories about online dating and so forth.  Which is why I was hesistant about going on a dating/networking website to meet and get to know people.  Sadly, in some cases it's true that there are those who encounter evil con artists. But I do believe God work's in mysterious ways and he don't have only one idea in bringing couples together.  He is not limited on you walking down the street, bump into somebody, you both look up at the same time and see hearts. It could happen, but he is not limited to that.  But again, these are my beliefs.
Re: Cyber:How long before you met your S/O? by Nobody: 1:38am On Dec 04, 2010
i would gladly meet someone via different online social websites but to talk of DATING someone you have never met, seems a bit "out there" for me.
so to answer your question, i can stay forever FRIENDS online before we finally meet, but it will be just that: friendship. . . . . . . . . then if we ever meet and our juices are flowing then we can take it a notch.
Re: Cyber:How long before you met your S/O? by MrsEve1: 4:30am On Dec 04, 2010
Well me and Jaybee haven't met and I think it been almost nine months and we haven't met yet,

I am waiting on the airfare,
Re: Cyber:How long before you met your S/O? by mediatrix8(f): 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2010
grin grin ;DWaiting for the airfare , if it will be available soon that means you can meet atlast cheesy
Re: Cyber:How long before you met your S/O? by 190: 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2010
I met mediatrix8 and we dated for 3weeks

we cant wait to see each other, That nite would be awww angry angry angry
Re: Cyber:How long before you met your S/O? by Mygoldie(f): 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2010
ashii 190, to early to be flirting tongue tongue

.well met my sweets and we still sweeting away,
Re: Cyber:How long before you met your S/O? by mediatrix8(f): 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2010
190:

I met mediatrix8 and we dated for 3weeks

we cant wait to see each other, That nite would be awww angry angry angry

shocked shocked :ooh well,hope to see you in naija one day with my babe
Re: Cyber:How long before you met your S/O? by 190: 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2010
mediatrix8:

shocked shocked :ooh well,hope to see you in naija one day,i know you're in UK now right?

Lol are you in nigeria would like to personally meet you

Knee down and give you a rose,

Look into your eyes and tell you how beautyful you are!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Cyber:How long before you met your S/O? by mediatrix8(f): 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2010
190:

Lol are you in nigeria would like to personally meet you

Knee down and give you a rose,

Look into your eyes and tell you how beautyful you are!! kiss kiss kiss

hehehe lol, you're sweet though,wish you can find a nice woman to share your sweetness, I am not in Naija now but will be there soon wink
Re: Cyber:How long before you met your S/O? by Battery1(m): 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2010
@Mediatrx
Wont u leave 190 alone and run 4 your life. D guy wil misuse u here on nairaland,abuse u,castrate u,embarrass u,disgrace u,make u a laughin stock,drag your name to d mud here and hook up wit anoda person,dats wat he does.
Re: Cyber:How long before you met your S/O? by mediatrix8(f): 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2010
whoaaaaaa that's to much lol,how do you know that? have you been a victim?
Re: Cyber:How long before you met your S/O? by Mygoldie(f): 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2010
Battery.:

@Mediatrx
Wont u leave 190 alone and run 4 your life. D guy wil misuse u here on nairaland,abuse u,castrate u,embarrass u,disgrace u,make u a laughin stock,drag your name to d mud here and hook up wit anoda person,dats wat he does.

Lmao grin grin grin grin see description.
Re: Cyber:How long before you met your S/O? by 190: 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2010
Battery.:

@Mediatrx

In your pathetic life,
I see you are nothing but an empty dump skull
drag name in the mud, I pity your miserable life
see what proverty has done to you and your miserable Generations

@mediatrix8
Email me lets talk outta NL
my email's my profile, lol kiss kiss
Re: Cyber:How long before you met your S/O? by Battery1(m): 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2010
Mygoldie:

Lmao grin grin grin grin see description.
Am i nt right mygoldie?
@Mediatrix8
See dis girl o! Do i luk like a gay 2u? My name is Original Nokia Battery a.k.a Battery d mouthpiece of romance section. How can i be a victim 2 190? Its like u dnt take or listen 2 advice or are u fallin 4 him cuz of yankee? Dnt say i didnt warn u. Lemme comot here sef.
@190
Are u even sure u dey UK sef?,u knw u too fake. Even if u dey there,i dey suspect say na your kindred send u go there under your village annual scholarship. See wen they were seein u off as u were wavin at your village pple,brodas and sisters.

Re: Cyber:How long before you met your S/O? by 190: 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2010
No wonder Nigeria isnt getting any better

Because of Riff rats like this

My name is original nokia battery charge!!

Goosh, what a rip off~
Re: Cyber:How long before you met your S/O? by Battery1(m): 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2010
190:

Goosh, what a rip off~

Do u knw ur problem? Mayb i wil help u. Once u talk 2 any girl here and she eventualy or mistakingly responds,u wil start havin an erection,loose control and start misbehavin. Its abt time u held dis ur pr.ic.k and hv respect 4 urself,be reasonable and mature,if nt u wil get arrest there very soon 4 ra.pin.g.
Re: Cyber:How long before you met your S/O? by Mygoldie(f): 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2010
190:

Goosh, what a rip off~

Lmao you guys are cracking me up. grin grin grin
Re: Cyber:How long before you met your S/O? by Battery1(m): 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2010
Where is dat egberi papa?
Re: Cyber:How long before you met your S/O? by mediatrix8(f): 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2010
Battery is full charged lol,surely he can stay up late on line grin grin grin
Re: Cyber:How long before you met your S/O? by Mygoldie(f): 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2010
Nokia 3310 battery, that una family picture wen you post for there so,una dey go christmas for village? just curious, wink wink
Re: Cyber:How long before you met your S/O? by mediatrix8(f): 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2010
NOKIA 5110 lol, with antena remember? grin grin grin
Re: Cyber:How long before you met your S/O? by Mygoldie(f): 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2010
with antena facing north or south and no network available, grin grin
Re: Cyber:How long before you met your S/O? by mediatrix8(f): 4:53pm On Dec 04, 2010
lol grin
Re: Cyber:How long before you met your S/O? by Battery1(m): 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2010
mediatrix8:

Battery is full charged lol,surely he can stay up late on line grin grin grin
U are very right,very very correct.
Mygoldie:

Nokia 3310 battery, that una family picture wen you post for there so,una dey go christmas for village? just curious, wink wink
Noo,no bi me,na 190.
Re: Cyber:How long before you met your S/O? by iice(f): 10:32am On Dec 05, 2010
Brokeass railway crews
Re: Cyber:How long before you met your S/O? by kmoneyE(m): 10:39am On Dec 05, 2010
I have been on this cyber thing with a lady in 9ja*** We do communicate well but I have not seen her its already going to 8 months now*** But this hasnt affected the communication and the urge to see each other**
Re: Cyber:How long before you met your S/O? by Tinksh(f): 11:13am On Dec 05, 2010
190 is at it again, tread carefully mediatrix8. Plenty of girls have fallen and been thrown away. 190 please dont get mad at me tellin the truth. You have to check yourself, you know you have a reputation.

Poster, 4months. Dont know if it was too soon or too long. It didnt last but had some fun times so all good.
Re: Cyber:How long before you met your S/O? by mediatrix8(f): 2:19am On Dec 06, 2010
^^hmmm cheesy don't worry,I know what to do

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Marry A Man Who Doesn't Believe In Love? :vote / Should I Tell Him Abt Her Escapad ? / THE CONFUSED WIFE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.