Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Should I Tell Him Abt Her Escapad ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell Him Abt Her Escapad ? (1676 Views)

Angry Fada Disgrace 10 Years Old Daughter On Fb 4 Lying Abt Her Age & Havin A BF / Walk Up To Her Nd Tell Her How U Feel Abt Her...see Why / I Just Ended A 3yrs Old Relationship.pls How Do I Forget Abt Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell Him Abt Her Escapad ? by gilmaro(m): 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2012
I met Amaka at mm2 when I went to drop my brother who was traveling that day. I offered her a lift but before she got to her bus stop, I gathered she was a student in my state university, she had a fiance who resides in Europe. Though we agreed to meet that weekend.

After that first encounter, i called her frequently so as to turn her on which yielded success after our meeting during the weekend. Though we agreed there was no future for us since she was getting married the next year. I started falling in love not only because she was pretty,but she was also good at knokkin (she's got skills and stamina).

One faithful weekend, I decided to pay her a surprise visit at school and enjoy those swell time once more. But to my surprise she introduced me to the guy i met in her room as her uncle. Later that night she came to my hotel room to apologise and blamed me for not pre-informing her about my visit and that the guy i met in her room was just a school bf. That was how it all ended cos i never visited nor called her again.

My problem now is that my childhood friend who's based in demark came in two weeks back and i just discovered that he's the fiance amaka told me about. As I type this message, we did her introduction last Friday, the marriage comes up on the 23rd of November and my friend has chosen me as his best man. Infact since his arrival, we've always been together making all arrangements for the marriage.

What should i do?
Should i tell my friend what happened between me and amaka and her life style or not? Advice please.
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt Her Escapad ? by donbuchi1(m): 1:55pm On Oct 30, 2012
Report or not you are equally guilty. Yes!

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him Abt Her Escapad ? by rilla64: 2:12pm On Oct 30, 2012
You've got no case. Just mind your business

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him Abt Her Escapad ? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2012
I smell fabrication cool.
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt Her Escapad ? by larrymoore(m): 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2012
Keep quite n keep ur eyes off her before dat tin in u drives u 2 making another request 4 fun.
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt Her Escapad ? by gulfer: 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2012
Demark is in which continent? grin
Richfella: I smell fabrication cool.
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt Her Escapad ? by 2goodbobo(m): 12:46am On Oct 31, 2012
Just pretend you never knew her. Everybody deserves a chance, simply because you slept with her does not mean she can not be a good wife eventually.
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt Her Escapad ? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2012
see all these clueless people talking shiit here...... so if you were the person in question living abroad, and your friend was A) fukcing your future partner and B) knew that you future partner was a local biatch, you would want that friend to NOT TELL YOU?!"
how many of you would gladly have your brotha/sista/son/daughter/family member marry the local (male) biatch?

@OP
your problem is that you were dishonest to your friend, because the minute you realized that this gal was the biatch you were fukcing, you should have TOLD HIM....and clean your conscience about this stuff. what are friends for?!

but hey, if thats the kind of life than any of you people here want, a life of dishonesty and deceit, then not even God can save you lot!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him Abt Her Escapad ? by Exponental(m): 1:19pm On Oct 31, 2012
@op, if ur guy decides 2 keep d babe n promised 2 give all d "maintenance guys" a bullet in their head, do u mind
BTW, being in a distance relationship is not easy to maintain a 100% faithfulness.
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt Her Escapad ? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2012
Sounds like a typical Nollywood script. Dry and predictable. grin
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt Her Escapad ? by drnoel: 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2012
So after seeing her nyash u now want to pour sand on her garri. I pity u. GEJ has not yet outlawed assasins and highed killers in Nigeria, so they are not scarce.
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt Her Escapad ? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 31, 2012
drnoel: So after seeing her nyash u now want to pour sand on her garri. I pity u. GEJ has not yet outlawed assasins and highed killer in Nigeria, so they are not scarce.

killers "highed" on what exactly? lol!
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt Her Escapad ? by gilmaro(m): 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2012
MRbrownJAY: see all these clueless people talking shiit here...... so if you were the person in question living abroad, and your friend was A) fukcing your future partner and B) knew that you future partner was a local biatch, you would want that friend to NOT TELL YOU?!"
how many of you would gladly have your brotha/sista/son/daughter/family member marry the local (male) biatch?

@OP
your problem is that you were dishonest to your friend, because the minute you realized that this gal was the biatch you were fukcing, you should have TOLD HIM....and clean your conscience about this stuff. what are friends for?!

but hey, if thats the kind of life than any of you people here want, a life of dishonesty and deceit, then not even God can save you lot!

Mrbrown, when i said introduction i mean my friend has gone with his parents and some friends to the parents of the girl to make his intention to marry thier daughter known to them. They are not yet married traditionally.
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt Her Escapad ? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2012
^^^^ should that make any difference?! even if they were already married, YOU SHOULD ALWAYS TELL such gross indiscretions from yours and her part.
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt Her Escapad ? by greedie1(f): 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2012
And you waited all these while to tell him?

Im not saying you shouldnt tell him but just know that when you finally tell him, you ll have 2 enemies added to your list of enemies. Guess you know who they are?
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt Her Escapad ? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2012
Kai! Umu nwanyi!! Airport bf, school bf, Denmark bf (a.k.a husband-to-be)...how many more? Ok, maybe Street bf, cinema bf, swimming pool bf...etc...etc... Amaka baby! Hot babe!

OP, if u must tell ur padi, tell him not to worry and go ahead with his marriage plans. She's not the only slut in the world. There are about 3billion sluts operating @ the same frequency. undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him Abt Her Escapad ? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 31, 2012
U knew she had a boyfrnd abroad, but u still went ahead to play silly games with her
Now the boyfrnd turned out to be ur childhood frnd, u wanna play the nice guy
......Abegi!!! face ur bizns..he without sin should cast the first stone...btw,u can't stop anything with ur revelation...they are already married.
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt Her Escapad ? by Samxiulee: 1:51am On Nov 01, 2012
chidyhels: U knew she had a boyfrnd abroad, but u still went ahead to play silly games with her
......Abegi!!! face ur bizns..he without sin should cast the first stone...btw,u can't stop anything with ur revelation...they are already married.
its not about who without sin sin cast the first stone,friendship and loyalty,we men av this thing between us when u call someone your friend you ve got to tell him right from the first minute he knew,that might not change anything depending on his friend choice,he might just take it has a thing of the past cos ppl do change.
Its not going to be easy,but its better he tells than keeping it,if his friend gets to know from another source then he should be ready to add one enemy to the squad....cos she might tell her husband after the marriage that his friend was hitting on her durring thhe wedding,just to separate the two friends..she would never b happy seeing them together.but I think its too late for you to talk cos your friend will still hate your ass cos u took so long to talk,what if you were in his shoes?would you like your friend not telling you about your Gf immediately he knew you were going to marry her?
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt Her Escapad ? by 190: 1:57am On Nov 01, 2012
Nigerian girls are at it AGAIN grin grin grin
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt Her Escapad ? by 190: 1:59am On Nov 01, 2012
fluid26: Kai! Umu nwanyi!! Airport bf, school bf, Denmark bf (a.k.a husband-to-be)...how many more? Ok, maybe Street bf, cinema bf, swimming pool bf...etc...etc... Amaka baby! Hot babe!

OP, if u must tell ur padi, tell him not to worry and go ahead with his marriage plans. She's not the only slut in the world. There are about 3billion sluts operating @ the same frequency. undecided

you forgot to add shawama boyfriend, You know NIGERIAN GIRLS nor dey take eye see shawama grin grin
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt Her Escapad ? by roymary: 2:05am On Nov 01, 2012
Fred Amata finally made his way down here. What's the title of the movie?

" I WANT MY COUSIN'S WIFE"

" CAN'T LET THE COOCHIE GO"
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt Her Escapad ? by Jaywon242(m): 7:54am On Nov 01, 2012
U messed up. U shld ve told him immediately u found out. Now,it's just abt 3 weeks to their wedding and u want to tell. He'd be so mad at you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him Abt Her Escapad ? by laberry101(m): 8:15am On Nov 01, 2012
Richfella: I smell fabrication cool.

Seriously SECONDED!!! Oh Yelz....
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt Her Escapad ? by Tedpgrass: 8:51am On Nov 01, 2012
Come on..... honeytrap needed here.

Simply set her up!!!!!.......... with your childhood friend as an observer
Dont let out to either party what's on except the "bait".
Make sure the bait is really "tight"
No room for excuses......
preferably with video evidence for loudmouthed relatives

That solves the problems of whether she's reformed or not, agro of telling your friend, no nasty reprisals!!!!!!!!

Re: Should I Tell Him Abt Her Escapad ? by gilmaro(m): 10:57am On Nov 01, 2012
gree-die:
And you waited all these while to tell him?

Im not saying you shouldnt tell him but just know that when you finally tell him, you ll have 2 enemies added to your list of enemies. Guess you know who they are?
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt Her Escapad ? by gilmaro(m): 11:04am On Nov 01, 2012
Sam xiu lee: its not about who without sin sin cast the first stone,friendship and loyalty,we men av this thing between us when u call someone your friend you ve got to tell him right from the first minute he knew,that might not change anything depending on his friend choice,he might just take it has a thing of the past cos ppl do change.
Its not going to be easy,but its better he tells than keeping it,if his friend gets to know from another source then he should be ready to add one enemy to the squad....cos she might tell her husband after the marriage that his friend was hitting on her durring thhe wedding,just to separate the two friends..she would never b happy seeing them together.but I think its too late for you to talk cos your friend will still hate your ass cos u took so long to talk,what if you were in his shoes?would you like your friend not telling you about your Gf immediately he knew you were going to marry her?
. Thanks, maybe I should let them be.
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt Her Escapad ? by gilmaro(m): 11:08am On Nov 01, 2012
Tedpgrass:
Come on..... honeytrap needed here.

Simply set her up!!!!!.......... with your childhood friend as an observer
Dont let out to either party what's on except the "bait".
Make sure the bait is really "tight"
No room for excuses......
preferably with video evidence for loudmouthed relatives

That solves the problems of whether she's reformed or not, agro of telling your friend, no nasty reprisals!!!!!!!!

Hmmm angry
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt Her Escapad ? by otokx(m): 1:15pm On Nov 01, 2012
chidyhels: U knew she had a boyfrnd abroad, but u still went ahead to play silly games with her

not surprised
Re: Should I Tell Him Abt Her Escapad ? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2012
gilmaro: I met Amaka at mm2 when I went to drop my brother who was traveling that day. I offered her a lift but before she got to her bus stop, I gathered she was a student in my state university, she had a fiance who resides in Europe. Though we agreed to meet that weekend.

After that first encounter, i called her frequently so as to turn her on which yielded success after our meeting during the weekend. Though we agreed there was no future for us since she was getting married the next year. I started falling in love not only because she was pretty,but she was also good at knokkin (she's got skills and stamina).

One faithful weekend, I decided to pay her a surprise visit at school and enjoy those swell time once more. But to my surprise she introduced me to the guy i met in her room as her uncle. Later that night she came to my hotel room to apologise and blamed me for not pre-informing her about my visit and that the guy i met in her room was just a school bf. That was how it all ended cos i never visited nor called her again.

My problem now is that my childhood friend who's based in demark came in two weeks back and i just discovered that he's the fiance amaka told me about. As I type this message, we did her introduction last Friday, the marriage comes up on the 23rd of November and my friend has chosen me as his best man. Infact since his arrival, we've always been together making all arrangements for the marriage.

What should i do?
Should i tell my friend what happened between me and amaka and her life style or not? Advice please.
guy u wan spoil their marriage?
the past is past oooo

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Stop Dreaming About Her. Any Hope? / Boy Knew That He Is Going To Die / Love On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.