Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Ladies Why Do You Dislike Good Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Why Do You Dislike Good Guys? (1503 Views)

Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? / Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? / Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Why Do You Dislike Good Guys? by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 28, 2007
i am a victim of always dating the wrong person at any given time, sometimes i just reflect and think that maybe i show too much love to my girlfriends and assure them that i wont cheat on them either by my words or actions they are always assured of my love.
The very last one was the most painful that broke up on 26th of december 2006 (boxing day) i had to tell her to free me of loving her after i noticed she was acting very funny, to cut the long story short, she told me she has been dating someone for over six months.
Even though i wont blame her 'cus she schools in zaria (ABU) and i stay in lagos, i know she is human and needs some touches once a while, why didnt i ever cheat on her.
And to make it worse she accepted and planned with me on our marriage plans,

Well since then i have gotten so confused to even chat any lady up 'cus i have been pissed with all of them. I just decided to concentrate on my carrer and believe me it has paid me well. i dey head to the muti millionaires club real soon (BY HIS GRACE)

SO THE QUESTION IS -IS IT A CRIME TO FALL IN LOVE?
fizofly@yahoo.com
01-8127254, 08034010652
Re: Ladies Why Do You Dislike Good Guys? by iice(f): 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2007
we don't dislike them.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Dislike Good Guys? by oreofemi(f): 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2007
It is because they have bad character
Re: Ladies Why Do You Dislike Good Guys? by myssfyne(f): 9:12pm On Jun 02, 2007
It depends on the type of ladies you associate with. Try and find a lady who really appreciates you for who you are.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Dislike Good Guys? by fekuti: 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2007
It is because they have bad character
lol, dumbass.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do You Dislike Good Guys? by OgaMadam(f): 12:44am On Jun 03, 2007
to males and females.

any time you dispaly too much for anybody.

they take advantage of you.

give love stingily. so it can last forever. when you give it all at one go, whats left for the future.

as you give, let her give a bit as well, if yous the only one giving, what sense is that.

slow down.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do You Dislike Good Guys? by muyibaba(m): 11:21am On Jun 05, 2007
but e be like say u too dey quick fall in love sef.Maybe it is better than the inability to fall in love
Re: Ladies Why Do You Dislike Good Guys? by oreofemi(f): 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2007
I dont know what to call you,Fekuti or what is ur name ,because you believe in urself and mind you ,dont ever talk to me anyhow .ashole.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Dislike Good Guys? by SweetT1: 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2007
@oreofemi
Wzup little mama, you look fabulous !
Re: Ladies Why Do You Dislike Good Guys? by haywhy(m): 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2007
wink wink wink wink wink wink :d :d ;d
Re: Ladies Why Do You Dislike Good Guys? by oreofemi(f): 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2007
Thank you sweet T ,i know its part of life,can u tell me where u reside?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Dislike Good Guys? by SweetT1: 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2007
@Oreofemi
I'm in big D . You?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Dislike Good Guys? by SweetT1: 2:38pm On Jun 06, 2007
I'm Few miles outside of Dallas .
Re: Ladies Why Do You Dislike Good Guys? by oreofemi(f): 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2007
I stay at rhode island,anyway nice meeting you .
Re: Ladies Why Do You Dislike Good Guys? by SweetT1: 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2007
@Oreofemi
Dang, You are so country ! Rhode island ?? What are you doing with them farmers ?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Dislike Good Guys? by sillyboy(m): 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2007
@ Sweet T. Guy I don dey like you, but he be like say I no go like u anymore. don't you know I plan to marry Oreofemi this weekend? STOP using style to spin her angry
Re: Ladies Why Do You Dislike Good Guys? by Makamiyaki(m): 3:11pm On Jun 06, 2007
sillyboy:

@ Sweet T. Guy I don dey like you, but he be like say I no go like u anymore. don't you know I plan to marry Oreofemi this weekend? STOP using style to spin her angry

Ol boy allow the guy abeg wink
Re: Ladies Why Do You Dislike Good Guys? by sillyboy(m): 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2007
@ makamiyaki. He dey try whisk am away from me now. If d guy no stop I go jazz am cry
Re: Ladies Why Do You Dislike Good Guys? by oreofemi(f): 5:05pm On Jun 06, 2007
Gud that am back , am staying where i like to stay, and i dont think that bothers you.Sweet t
Re: Ladies Why Do You Dislike Good Guys? by oreofemi(f): 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2007
Sillyboy ,thank you but am not giving you the chance. smiley smiley wink
Re: Ladies Why Do You Dislike Good Guys? by uchetobi(f): 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2007
Do we really dislike good boys
Re: Ladies Why Do You Dislike Good Guys? by SweetT1: 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2007
@Sillyboy
You can marry her if you want, i'll be the other guy on sideline servicing the engine ! grin grin
Re: Ladies Why Do You Dislike Good Guys? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2007
what thoughts. why ladies dislike good guys, undecided
Re: Ladies Why Do You Dislike Good Guys? by Karlifate: 11:53am On Oct 28, 2023
myssfyne:
It depends on the type of ladies you associate with. Try and find a lady who really appreciates you for who you are.

An unfortunate & unending quest to embark on. 😂

(1) (Reply)

Meaning Of Abcdefg - Pls Read / A Romantic Story / Must Every Woman Have A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.