Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,134 members, 7,860,076 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

How Far With The 2019 Relationship: Are You Both Fine Or You Can Explain? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Far With The 2019 Relationship: Are You Both Fine Or You Can Explain? (214 Views)

How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns / The standards of Nigerian men for a relationship are too low / People That Cheat In Relationship Are Super Humans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Far With The 2019 Relationship: Are You Both Fine Or You Can Explain? by OsoVERO(m): 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
Whilst many persons are still basking in the euphoria of new year deliquescence and some, a focal target for 2020; its not surprising so many persons who were in one relationship or the other has a lot to say. Now based on the presumption that some may have decided to take on a new year resolution and change including partner, I ask; Is your 2019 relationship still functioning this 2020 or you can explain?
Re: How Far With The 2019 Relationship: Are You Both Fine Or You Can Explain? by Mood11: 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
grin angry grin grin grin angry grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

*Falls into the banana Bread*

Anyways, I have tried explaining but my points no follow.

So I leave it all in the hands of the One who Sees the Ending from the Beginning.
We will all Smile in the End.

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Cocktail / Are Nairaland Stories Fiction Or Real Life? How Do You View Them? / How Do You Encourage Someone You See As A Younger Brother To Be More Godly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.