Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,092 members, 7,852,695 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) (4692 Views)

I Dont Do Hook Up - Pretty Girl That Washes Cars For A Living Says (pics) / Look Around, You'll Find Out That Guys Dont Do Relationships Again / Blogger Ebiwali: 'I Am 22, I Dont Sex For Money, I Dont Do Sugar Daddy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2020
StandUpGuy247:

Don't be so emotional over nothing.

Na your chest and head dey suffer am

Yes sir. wink
Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by ubunja(m): 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
adewake34:

I'm too old, so much that I'm here because I get bored a little. I don't care about anything.
 I read you sometimes because of how shameless you are ..... you have no urbanity, everything is too crude ... But it bothers me greatly that you speak of and for Africans, and in this global world everything is related.
 You treat women very badly, those that are raped, annihilated, those that if they look for you is because YOUR society doesn't give them more wings. Women who often prefer thirst and hunger. Your head is intelligent, it is logical. But life is not only biological, or are we just like any animal? I have a lot of anger against you.
Good day.
I also don't care about anything. Especially what you just write up there.

6 Likes

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by olaboy1: 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2020
StandUpGuy247:

It's pitiful.

I don't even keep female friends.

That's how one wanted to friendzone me cos she feels she's too fine and everyone wanted to talk to her.

I played the ignore and I don't care game with her

Babe got curious and followed me up.

Long story short, I now know where those guys chasing & spending on her end up grin

I'll just enjoy it while it lasts.

I agree with the guy in being principled. Ready to lose everything at anytime. That has keep me afloat with these girls. I just walk away the moment I sense B.S and they end up chasing again.

It's all a game bro grin

But nice guys will never understand
One of my friends that just got back from his trip to Nigeria narrated how Naija girls were dropping real money into his account (50k, 100k), just because na “abroad guy” while they are friend zoning local guys....my guy Ubunja is the messenger of truth and these women will do anything to take him out, we need to protect one of our own.

As for me I am enjoying my life and it’s not my responsibility to bring happiness into anybody’s life, because at the end of the day women have their very irrational way of thinking just like they were all castigating their providing fathers who toil night and day to make them not die of hunger.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by majormofor(m): 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2020
drnoel:

Time is the best teacher. Ideas u peddle now changes as u mature into the kind of man u will be. Don't be quick to decide or form an opinion of complex creatures like women. The heart of a woman is deeper than an ocean. Even wise men can't explain why a woman who hates the father of her child can love the same child (with so much devotion) who happens to be a splitting image of the man she hates. Cheers
can you explain to me how you became an asshole to girls, that just what I want to hear
Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by Nobody: 4:45am On Mar 05, 2020
shocked
ubunja:
I also don't care about anything. Especially what you just write up there.
Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by drnoel: 10:27am On Mar 05, 2020
majormofor:
can you explain to me how you became an asshole to girls, that just what I want to hear

undecided undecided undecided girls? Am obviously not ur mate. I don't believe u can ask ur father that question? Ask a matured question and I may humour u with an answer.
Cheers
Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by majormofor(m): 2:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
drnoel:

undecided undecided undecided girls? Am obviously not ur mate. I don't believe u can ask ur father that question? As a matured question and I may humour u with an answer.
Cheers

Something you said above nw can't be answered... Ur talking as if I was beefing you... Me that am asking for myself
Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by drnoel: 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
majormofor:

Something you said above nw can't be answered... Ur talking as if I was beefing you... Me that am asking for myself
undecided I apologise for my outburst. Not beefing u or anything as u said. Review Ur question and make it clearer for easy understanding, then I will answer u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me / Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? / Had Anyone Ever Noticed This Strange Feeling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.