Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,287 members, 7,853,358 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:08 PM

Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) (4708 Views)

I Dont Do Hook Up - Pretty Girl That Washes Cars For A Living Says (pics) / Look Around, You'll Find Out That Guys Dont Do Relationships Again / Blogger Ebiwali: 'I Am 22, I Dont Sex For Money, I Dont Do Sugar Daddy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by sheDD(m): 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2020
Do fishes tell you how to catch them??
Why not go get a fisherman to teach you how to catch fish
My 2cent though!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by Skepticus: 8:52am On Mar 02, 2020
drnoel:

Such a childish comment!
In life it's more than u urself and u but more about people and Ur relationship and association with them. It take a while to get that perspective and it requires a mature mind to understand it.
What u understood from that experience I shared shows one how Ur thinking and psych is and it's full of BS that u must have to unlearn. A pity they don't teach it in school.
Best way to learn is experience and when it has dealt u a hard blow, u will see better beyond Ur nose and outside the smell not Ur own mouth.

U need to know that there is nothing wrong in setting Ur boundaries (this doesn't make u good or bad, player or no player) this just makes u principled. Women flock around principled men. I have more female friends now than before and they know and respect those boundaries.
There is always a turning point in a person's life. The experience I shared was a turning point in my life, I will not have u make mockery of that experience. Anyways it's actually irrelevant what u think or what I think cos everyone would retain their opinions. But I see u threading a dangerous path that may destroy u and whatever happiness u may have gotten in the future.
Ur headache Ur problem.
Cheers!

Women flock around principled men

grin grin Principled men and women in one sentence? This one, knows nothing about women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:58am On Mar 02, 2020
czarr:
Don't ask women how to get women, ask men successful in getting women...women may tell you what they believe is the truth because they want to be seen as not shallow minded, but what turns them on is always opposite of what they say.

So why not get your answers from responsible men, who've been lovingly married for years, are doing well in other areas of the lives?

There are kinds of men. Who do well in that areas without having to manipulate ladies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:08am On Mar 02, 2020
Skepticus:

grin grin Principled men and women in one sentence? This one, knows nothing about women.

Yes. Women. Not girls or teenaged thirty-somethings.
Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 02, 2020
Magnoliaa:

So why not get your answers from responsible men, who've been lovingly married for years, are doing well in other areas of the lives?

There are kinds of men. Who do well in that areas without having to manipulate ladies.
Low lives and street urchins are the ones that must rely on manipulation/lies to get something. Someone who merits someone needs not to lie or learn manipulating tactics to get someone.

You will get no where arguing who hypocrites on this forum....

1 Like

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by drnoel: 11:22am On Mar 02, 2020
Skepticus:

Yes, if it's the type of lowlifes and runz girls u associate with. Then am glad I have no idea about them and thank God for that.
Cheers
Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by Omar09(m): 11:58am On Mar 02, 2020
I myself, I'm not an advocate of PUAs. It doesn't really show your REAL intentions towards a girl. Dating would be less challenging and less frustrating if everyone would be REAL to one another.

The mistake most men make is by using pick up artists words on women whom they should have been plain and said what their real intentions are. Also, we always forget that in this world everyone needs something from another. And the lies we tell ourselves is that we don't want anything from a man/woman whom we find sexually attractive.

2 Likes

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by Omar09(m): 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2020
maximusprime2000:
Guys I’ll give you some advice…don’t read crap by “Pick up Artists” (PUA). I know it will be tempting.

When guys are searching for answers about women, they often seek it out from men instead of the group that really knows how to get to know women….the women themselves like Esther villa

You haven't read books from Allen Roger Curie. That guy is very honest in his books. Tho he doesn't teach on using PUAs. He teaches on how to be yourself.
Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by czarr(m): 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2020
Magnoliaa:

more often than not those are the kind of men manipulated by women....so no thank you...I'd rather take advice from the guy she is cheating on that guy with.
Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by ubunja(m): 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Nope. Women marry losers. Even married men's daughters know their fathers are losers. That's why the majority of daughters don't even wanna marry a man like their father.

6 Likes

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by Sixfeetbelle: 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
ubunja:

Nope. Women marry losers. Even married men's daughters know their fathers are losers. That's why the majority of daughters don't even wanna marry a man like their father.

Your comment exposes how much love you were denied as a child.
Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by ubunja(m): 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Your comment exposes how much love you were denied as a child.
don't take my word for it. Here's is a thread for you to read: check what the female monikers are saying:

https://www.nairaland.com/4390652/marry-man-like-father-woman

3 Likes

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by Talkwisdom(m): 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2020
Newguyhere:
bro the only genuine pick up artist out there is mystery.
The rest are all scammers.
I'd suggest you read his books you will learn alot. I have used his method to revenge f**k a girl I have always had my eyes on while in school.
That guys shit works mhen.

Here is a link to his channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfYspQaxPp0
Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by Sixfeetbelle: 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2020
ubunja:
don't take my word for it. Here's is a thread for you to read: check what the female monikers are saying:

https://www.nairaland.com/4390652/marry-man-like-father-woman

You brought an unrelated topic to the issue but I'll reply you nonetheless. Those females know what they are saying based on a personal hate they haven't thrashed out. My dad is a procrastinator. He likes politics and is usually taciturn in other matters. He can be stubborn when he wants to especially when my mom tries to get him to do sth he doesn't want to do at that moment. He knows his duties in the home and he acknowledges when he's wrong. I know I'll marry a man like my dad cause I take after him in some aspects. The only problem with this is that I'll need a man like my mom for the combination to work.

Back to what I said initially, you lack love as a child which is evident in your comments.
Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by ubunja(m): 5:28pm On Mar 02, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You brought an unrelated topic to the issue but I'll reply you nonetheless. Those females know what they are saying based on a personal hate they haven't thrashed out. My dad is a procrastinator. He likes politics and is usually taciturn in other matters. He can be stubborn when he wants to especially when my mom tries to get him to do sth he doesn't want to do at that moment. He knows his duties in the home and he acknowledges when he's wrong. I know I'll marry a man like my dad cause I take after him in some aspects. The only problem with this is that I'll need a man like my mom for the combination to work.

Back to what I said initially, you lack love as a child which is evident in your comments.
I just gave you the proof to my statement. Nothing more to say to you.

4 Likes

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by Sixfeetbelle: 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2020
ubunja:

Your proof supports the thought that you lacked love.

Am I missing something here?
Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by Martinez39s(m): 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
ubunja:
In a bid to get ahead in the argument and justify her shaming language, she disregarded sound evidence and outrightly, even though dishonestly, portrayed herself different from other girls in that thread. It's the typical feminine way of things. cheesy There is no point arguing with them.

4 Likes

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by ubunja(m): 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Your proof supports the thought that you lacked love.

Am I missing something here?
I made a claim and I backed it up with proof. Case closed. Meet you on another thread when you'll respond to a text by me and I'll supply the proof. Which you'll ignore like you're doing now. Enjoy your evening.

3 Likes

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by ubunja(m): 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
Martinez39s:
In a bid to get ahead in the argument and justify her shaming language, she disregarded sound evidence and outrightly, even though dishonestly, portrayed herself different from other girls in that thread. It's the typical feminine way of things. cheesy There is no point arguing with them.
they forget who they're dealing with.

2 Likes

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by Martinez39s(m): 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2020
ubunja:
they forget who they're dealing with.
grin Don't mind her. She had made up her mind that you are love-starved and devoid of love hence you redpill messages. Even evidence will not change her mind.

1 Like

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by ubunja(m): 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2020
Martinez39s:
grin Don't mind her. She had made up her mind that you are love-starved and devoid of love hence you redpill messages. Even evidence will not change her mind.
that's why I had to end that exchange.

How is your evening brotherman?

1 Like

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by Martinez39s(m): 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
ubunja:
that's why I had to end that exchange.

How is your evening brotherman?
My evening is fine. How is the miseducation ministry and blog going? I just hope more men are getting their balls back.
Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by ubunja(m): 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2020
Martinez39s:
My evening is fine. How is the miseducation ministry and blog going? I just hope more men are getting their balls back.
the miseducations are forever. But I was and I'm still busy with other projects.
Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by sexylassie2(f): 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2020
Most people know that pua and their likes are all bullshitters, selling fake goods to the gullible.

The whole pua and others are all merchandizing, creating a money stream for the organisers.

They always have one book to sell, one course to pay for, one podcast to sell, everything is for sale

Many of these guys from pua to redpiller and other group keep buying unrealistic dreams from these sellers, many of these preachers of pua and similar tactics are like fake pastors selling fake dreams.

I hate fake confidence, you can always smell it from a far when you meet men from all these groups, it is a big turn off.
Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by Martinez39s(m): 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2020
ubunja:
the miseducations are forever. But I was and I'm still busy with other projects.
Okay then. I am planning on creating more redpill threads very soon. I will tag you and others in that thread. Do have a wonderful evening. Bye for now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by Sixfeetbelle: 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2020
ubunja:

I made a claim and I backed it up with proof. Case closed. Meet you on another thread when you'll respond to a text by me and I'll supply the proof. Which you'll ignore like you're doing now. Enjoy your evening.

I apologise if it seems im ignoring your proof. Show me what it is I'm missing.
Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by Magnoliaa(f): 2:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
czarr:
more often than not those are the kind of men manipulated by women....so no thank you...I'd rather take advice from the guy she is cheating on that guy with.

You predictably missed the kind of men I was referring to. Since you're not one.

Why in the world would you want to get advice to "snag" a cheating woman in the first place? She's cheating on the guy she's with and it's that kind of woman you want tips to ensnare? What's the point? Does it make sense?

And then another guy comes along to 'snatch' her from you. When her mind is something you've already turned to a toy to play with now. Don't say your "charm" will be enough to keep her to you. Since her decision to be with you is purely not independent of her will. It is the tricks she's in love with, not who you are really as a person. And unless you'll keep.... trying and trying and trying... to "stop" her from falling for the next guy that comes with new, better tricks. A puppet. You may have no such problem if she can't think though.
Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by Magnoliaa(f): 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2020
ubunja:

Soo the world leaders, innovators and impact makers of our generation and previous ones are losers? The most successful men in the world, with fortune companies are married. What they are doing in the corporate, etc worlds is a reflection of their personal lives. And some got to where they are with support from their spouses. Mind you, these big guys were once lads in the streets. And those kind of men haven't run out. In the high and low places. Your reality is not the truth for everyone. Vice versa for women too. Like minds roll.

So. There are some losers ... and women marry them. How is the fact that those 'loser' men being the way they are is the fault of women? Their shitty behaviors were there already. And women marry them. They are both to blame.

If those men were sensible then they'll still end up with a woman.

If there were more better men, then there'll be more better men for daughters to marry. To go round.

If girls don't want to marry a man like their fathers - the problem lies where?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by ubunja(m): 4:11pm On Mar 03, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Soo the world leaders, innovators and impact makers of our generation and previous ones are losers? The most successful men in the world, with fortune companies are married. What they are doing in the corporate, etc worlds is a reflection of their personal lives. And some got to where they are with support from their spouses. Mind you, these big guys were once lads in the streets. And those kind of men haven't run out. In the high and low places. Your reality is not the truth for everyone. Vice versa for women too. Like minds roll.

So. There are some losers ... and women marry them. How is the fact that those 'loser' men being the way they are is the fault of women? Their shitty behaviors were there already. And women marry them. They are both to blame.

If those men were sensible then they'll still end up with a woman.

If there were more better men, then there'll be more better men for daughters to marry. To go round.

If girls don't want to marry a man like their fathers - the problem lies where?
loser here means Reproductive Loser. Not rich or broke. The Winners are Thugs, Bad Boys and Players. Most successful men are nothing but Betas. That's why they're Providers because they have the money. But thugs and Players come out tops because women cheat with them, get their babies that then men with money then raise out of ignorance or trying to be real men who do the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by Magnoliaa(f): 6:25pm On Mar 03, 2020
ubunja:
loser here means Reproductive Loser.

So when modern women call for men to be more than sperm donors and money-making machines, better than their fathers were - you're against them, why?

Not rich or broke.

Well, my definition/usage transcends money. I said success. (And principles, values, health, other 'kids').

The Winners are Thugs, Bad Boys and Players.

whatever

Most successful men are nothing but Betas.

Oh, yeah. I heartily agree. grin Mark Zukerberg, Jeff Bezos, Dale Carnegie, Gary Chapman, Robert Greene, Kenneth Hagin, Olu Jacobs, You Get The Drift: they are all Betas. Your keyword- most successful. So 78% of them qualifies. I'm sure these men weren't busy e-alfa-ing in their youths. They are in the high classes, but me citing them doesn't mean they are only there. Some of them rose from the low class to the middle. So there's an Elon Musk in the street rn.

That's why they're Providers because they have the money.

Money doesn't make one a good lover, alright. And who said its absence make one either? What I'm saying—he's successful and he's a good lover. He's dedicated to his wife as much as he is to his job. Becauseee you're saying if he's rich then everything else is neglected, right? Other things in his life is in ruin and then the 'playboy' will swoop in to save the wife. Lmao. Because he's a business man he's bad at sex and romance?

But thugs and Players come out tops because women cheat with them, get their babies that then men with money then raise out of ignorance or trying to be real men who do the right thing.

I'm not talking about these men, these women and the realities they are in. The one you're referring to. Even though they are rich. Richness is not the only qualification. Rich people are crazy, human and make mistakes, sometimes bad decisions.

I'm talking about people who may or may not have money. And they have other things. Principles, one. Life path, two. A particular life philosophy they live by, three. Etc.

I'm only talking about a particular kind of people, remember. I'm not saying they are common, or that anyone should live like that. If you're not tethered to any morals or values, okay.

1 Like

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by ubunja(m): 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2020
Magnoliaa:

So when modern women call for men to be more than sperm donors and money-making machines, better than their fathers were - you're against them, why?

Well, my definition/usage transcends money. I said success. (And principles, values, health, other 'kids').

whatever

Oh, yeah. I heartily agree. grin Mark Zukerberg, Jeff Bezos, Dale Carnegie, Gary Chapman, Robert Greene, Kenneth Hagin, Olu Jacobs, You Get The Drift: they are all Betas. Your keyword- most successful. So 78% of them qualifies. I'm sure these men weren't busy e-alfa-ing in their youths. They are in the high classes, but me citing them doesn't mean they are only there. Some of them rose from the low class to the middle. So there's an Elon Musk in the street rn.

Money doesn't make one a good lover, alright. And who said its absence make one either? What I'm saying—he's successful and he's a good lover. He's dedicated to his wife as much as he is to his job. Becauseee you're saying if he's rich then everything else is neglected, right? Other things in his life is in ruin and then the 'playboy' will swoop in to save the wife. Lmao. Because he's a business man he's bad at sex and romance?

I'm not talking about these men, these women and the realities they are in. The one you're referring to. Even though they are rich. Richness is not the only qualification. Rich people are crazy, human and make mistakes, sometimes bad decisions.

I'm talking about people who may or may not have money. And they have other things. Principles, one. Life path, two. A particular life philosophy they live by, three. Etc.

I'm only talking about a particular kind of people, remember. I'm not saying they are common, or that anyone should live like that. If you're not tethered to any morals or values, okay.

Bad Boys, thugs and Players are the Winners in this game. Because the greatest problem in the World is death. And everything from education, jobs, cultures, technology, religion etc - all that - is about making Babies. And continuing the human race. Everything else is distant second. The man is successful who has the most children. It is he whose genes live on. Not who has the biggest bank account.

3 Likes

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 03, 2020
Magnoliaa:

whatever

you think you will get anywhere with this?isn't it crystal clear you and ubunja are two opposite people? With different values and outlook towards life? While you attach value to being rich,famous ,healthy etc his is in sexual conquest and the number of illegitimate children one has and doesn't cater for. People are different!
I stopped arguing with him when I realized his path and mine are different.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" / Hi Guys Am New Here And I Need A Friends... / “my Boyfriend Comes Everytime We Kiss” Woman Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.