Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague (6000 Views)

This Is Why I Avoid Short Nigerian Men Like A Plague / MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) / MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by TMTR: 11:53am On Oct 30, 2022
Don't say you weren't warned undecided

For starters, nothing you do for them ever satisfies them as they believe another can do better, they majorly grew up in a deprived and less previliged homes so are easily moved by material things (except few of them) which makes it easy for another guy to lay them

Most of them see relationship and marriage as poverty alleviation program so they are with you for what they can get not because they care about you.

They are very manipulative, deceptive, crass etc, as a promising young man who wants to make something meaningful out his life, please avoid this sort of ladies cause they are financially draining..

In essence, avoid broke ladies , I am not saying that she must be rich but at least she must be able to handle her own bills without depending on a man or offing her pant angry

A word they say is enough for the wise

I read through Nairaland and I noticed that more than 90% of relationship woes experienced by guys are as a result of dating ' I never Chop Girls'

Avoid them like a plague that they are!!!!

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Zonefree(m): 11:54am On Oct 30, 2022
Broke Nigerian girls are terrorist! Avoid them!

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Honchoslim16(m): 11:55am On Oct 30, 2022
She wants my heart... But that sh!t rarely works
grin

2 Likes

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Honchoslim16(m): 11:56am On Oct 30, 2022
Zonefree:
if a b!t©h say some opp sh!t to me, I'm offin' her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by TMTR: 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2022
Zonefree:

They all over social media especially Instagram looking flashy and be posting y'all Niggas can't afford me but their bank account can't flash MTN to MTN

That shit crazy angry cheesy

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by TMTR: 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2022
You shouldn't be talking to any girl that still begs for sub money, transport fare, hair do, sanitary pads, these are basic things she should be able to afford herself, if she still bills you for stuffs like that, mehn you are with the wrong girl

Block her ass ASAP shocked

23 Likes

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Zonefree(m): 12:07pm On Oct 30, 2022
TMTR:

They all over social media especially Instagram looking flashy and be posting y'all Niggas can't afford me but their bank account can't flash MTN to MTN

That shit crazy angry cheesy
Nairaland produces the highest number of broke girls. Instagram still dey learn work.

There are more broke girls here than on Facebook. Siofra, candidlady, Jennyclay, Iyaebe and magnoliaa know what I'm saying.

13 Likes

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Ballzproblemm: 12:11pm On Oct 30, 2022
they will never hear ,they will instead join stupid nairaland females to tag you "broke redipiller",

5 Likes

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Shalommy(f): 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2022
Trash from a stupid idiot. Broke guys will always lament, see faults in everything while Rich guys are looking for ladies to spend on. So boy, go and hustle hard. Chaii

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by jobsonline101(m): 12:23pm On Oct 30, 2022
Shalommy:
Trash from a stupid idiot. Broke guys will always lament, see faults in everything while Rich guys are looking for ladies to spend on. So boy, go and hustle hard. Chaii

Rich guys are looking for who to spend on? What a mentality! Why would the rich guys take y'all seriously when you don't know how to foot your bills independently.

Just don't come on social media platforms & lament 'All men are scum' when the so-called rich guys use & dump you like rags.

Work for your own money. Go for shopping, go to eatery, make your hair, buy airtime & data all by yourself. Then, you would be taken seriously. Else, you will be objectified as a sex tool.

Know this & know peace!

30 Likes

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by TMTR: 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
they will never hear ,they will instead join stupid nairaland females to tag you "broke redipiller",

My bro had a relationship with one of 'em, mehn even up to her sanitary pads, she will still bill him for it , one day my bro asked her, ' come on, can't you buy this pad yourself, must I be the one buying everything for you, her reply was, '

Isn't he the one hitting it so he should be the one responsible for all her expenses'

You can imagine such rubbish, sex that both of you enjoy is what you are using to manipulate him, and despite all he did for her , , it wasn't enough, the hoe was still sleeping around until he found out which led to their break up, last I heard he said he saw her at seme boarder on his way from Ghana doing olosho

You can't make this shit up, angry

15 Likes

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by TMTR: 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
Shalommy:

Lol, you wish I was broke but I can pay you and yours salary for life till the day you drop dead but you ain't worth it so swerve

12 Likes

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Shalommy(f): 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2022
jobsonline101:

Rich guys are looking for who to spend on? What a mentality! Why would the rich guys take y'all seriously when you don't know how to foot your bills independently.

Just don't come on social media platforms & lament 'All men are scum' when the so-called rich guys use & dump you like rags.

Work for your own money. Go for shopping, go to eatery, make your hair, buy airtime & data all by yourself. Then, you would be taken seriously. Else, you will be objectified as a sex tool.

Know this & know peace!
Wow! Sorry broke ass. Go and get a job,make more money and get a girlfriend. And don't bother to thank me smiley

1 Like

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by zrealjaheal: 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2022
TMTR:

Lol, you wish I was broke but I can pay you and yours salary for life till the day you drop dead but you ain't worth it so swerve

Good morning chief please find your homie something to chow this morning

Things haven't been so easy

Check my siggy
Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
TMTR:
Don't say you weren't warned undecided

For starters, nothing you do for them ever satisfies them as they believe another can do better, they majorly grew up in a deprived and less previliged homes so are easily moved by material things (except few of them) which makes it easy for another guy to lay them

Most of them see relationship and marriage as poverty alleviation program so they are with you for what they can get not because they care about you.

They are very manipulative, deceptive, crass etc, as a promising young man who wants to make something meaningful out his life, please avoid this sort of ladies cause they are financially draining..

In essence, avoid broke ladies , I am not saying that she must be rich but at least she must be able to handle her own bills without depending on a man or offing her pant angry

A word they say is enough for the wise

I read through Nairaland and I noticed that more than 90% of relationship woes experienced by guys are as a result of dating ' I never Chop Girls'

Avoid them like a plague that they are!!!!

Bitter truth!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Shalommy(f): 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2022
TMTR:

Audio money! Broke ass idiot claiming shit. Go and get a job, make more money and get a girlfriend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2022
Shalommy:
Wow! Sorry broke ass. Go and get a job,make more money and get a girlfriend. And don't bother to thank me smiley
As much that I am a man would not be a determinant in my opinion. Relationship is not all about taking care of one's spouse, whether male or female. It's all about understanding, with a set goal by each half. Love without money is madness, and money without love is crazy. So, either way, both are required for a relationship to succeed, in tandem with set goals.

5 Likes

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Ballzproblemm: 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2022
TMTR:

My bro had a relationship with one of 'em, mehn even up to her sanitary pads, she will still bill him for it , one day my bro asked her, ' come on, can't you buy this pad yourself, must I be the one buying everything for you, her reply was, '

Isn't he the one hitting it so he should be the one responsible for all her expenses'

You can imagine such rubbish, sex that both of you enjoy is what you are using to manipulate him, and despite all he did for her , , it wasn't enough, the hoe was still sleeping around until he found out which led to their break up, last I heard he said he saw her at seme boarder on his way from Ghana doing olosho

You can't make this shit up, angry
yep ,that's why before you date now , you need to carry out proper research on the babe ,look beyond facial attraction and feeling you have towards her

what does do for a living?

her attitude towards others

the kind of friends and mingle with.etc.

this are what do look for before you consider dating, no be fly , because you Don see big nyash , big breast ,cute face ,all this don make you forget your logical reasoning.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Shalommy(f): 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2022
imadiyi:

As much that I am a man would not be a determinant in my opinion. Relationship is not all about taking care of one's spouse, whether male or female. It's about understanding, with a set goal by each half. Love without money is madness, money without love is crazy. So, either way, both are required in a relationship, in tandem with set goal.
You're right. Not like those that think they can do without women. Make money first and then go after your woman.
Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by kelspinall(m): 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2022
real TALK
Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by TMTR: 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
Shalommy:
Audio money! Broke ass idiot claiming shit. Go and get a job, make more money and get a girlfriend.

Your assumptions of me really amuses me , I am literally LMAO out here, a job , can't remember the last time I had something like nor a girlfriend but the money I make can buy you and yours and I won't even feel like I spent any money cheesy

Now go play with your fellow lowlife undecided

5 Likes

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Pells: 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
Op you are right
Girls like Shalommy begoniaa virginprincess Sheistoopretty sweetplum Siofra
Any time I chat with them,they always saying "I have not eaten today, I am hungry"

That's why they are still single but with a body count higher than Tinubu's age cheesy undecided

16 Likes

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by virginprincess(f): 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2022
Pells:
Op you are right
Girls like Shalommy virginprincess Sheistoopretty sweetplum Siofra
Any time I chat with them,they always saying "I have not eaten today, I am hungry"

That's why they are still single but with a body count higher than Tinubu's age cheesy undecided
Broke idiot,always lamenting with my name,stay there,don't go and work and make money like your mates are doing.

4 Likes

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by TMTR: 1:11pm On Oct 30, 2022
Signs of 'I never Chop Girls'

1. They are the first to call you broke to shame you to send them money when you initially refuse to, don't fall it , it's a trick

2. When chatting with them, they always say that they are hungry and haven't eaten since last year cheesy, block her ass ASAP

3. They be using latest iPhones but be begging you for sub money, WTF, block her immediately, she asks for T-fare, block her ASAP

My Niggas , avoid broke girls, E get why, they have nothing to contribute to your life except problems and more problems

Nuff said tongue

11 Likes

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by zrealjaheal: 1:15pm On Oct 30, 2022
Please if you are on here and you can help a brother with Lil change please do. Before you tell me to sell my phone. Abeg I wan sell am na samsung s5 and I wanna sell memory card too 16g

16 79788 000
Lawrence Stephen
Access bank

no amount too small. You can go through my siggy
Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by TMTR: 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2022
zrealjaheal:
Please if you are on here and you can help a brother with Lil change please do. Before you tell me to sell my phone. Abeg I wan sell am na samsung s5 and I wanna sell memory card too 16g

16 79788 000
Lawrence Stephen
Access bank

no amount too small. You can go through my siggy

Nigga , I saw your post earlier but the thing is there is no way of verifying you that's why I stick to offline giving, even the offline giving I still get sometimes scammed not to talk of someone online I know nothing about..

I like giving to someone who will use the money well not someone that will blow it on smoke, booze and women, trust me I know what I am talking about

5 Likes

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Perfectman91: 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
TMTR:
Signs of 'I never Chop Girls'

1. They are the first to call you broke to shame you to send them money when you initially refuse to, don't fall it , it's a trick

2. When chatting with them, they always say that they are hungry and haven't eaten since last year cheesy, block her ass ASAP

3. They be using latest iPhones but be begging you for sub money, WTF, block her immediately, she asks for T-fare, block her ASAP

My Niggas , avoid broke girls, E get why, they have nothing to contribute to your life except problems and more problems

Nuff said tongue

Well said my brother

1 Like

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by WereyBoi: 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2022
Vawulence everywhere
Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by zrealjaheal: 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2022
TMTR:

Nigga , I saw your post earlier but the thing is there is no way of verifying you that's why I stick to offline giving, even the offline giving I still get sometimes scammed not to talk of someone online I know nothing about..

I like giving to someone who will use the money well not someone that will blow it on smoke, booze and women, trust me I know what I am talking about

Did you just say booze smoke and women. Chief just make out time and go through my siggy

And I have got enough people that could vouch for me that I am no scammer

Here is my moniker azraeljaheel it got banned na condition just make thus crayfish bend

IgiveLadiesBj
bro abeg come see something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Honchoslim16(m): 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2022
Pells:
Op you are right
Girls like Shalommy virginprincess Sheistoopretty sweetplum Siofra

Body count higher than Tinubu's age.. grin

Very funny, but true!

1 Like

Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Streetmovement(m): 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Op, Aje
Re: To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague by Honchoslim16(m): 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
virginprincess:
Broke idiot,always lamenting with my name,stay there,don't go and work and make money like your mates are doing.
Stfu!
My legs made for a money run, I can't chase a bitch

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, What Do You Plan To Get Your Boyfriend/husband For Xmas? / Who Is Your Celebrity Crush? / Having Sex With A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.