Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,734 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? (16638 Views)

Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding / Guys Don't Marry A Virgin If You Want A Lasting Marriage. / Only A Foolish Old Man Marries A Young Girl Still Starting Life: Ebenezer Obey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by NwanyiOkpa(f): 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2020
Good day,

So i was having an argument with my friend today, She insisted that she is still a virgin even after she has had anal sex but not Vaginal sex.

I was of the opinion that she is no longer a virgin since "anal sex" is still sex even though her hymen is still in tact.

I can't say i am totally right, what's your opinion on this?

1 Like

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by Admin9: 2:30pm On Jan 09, 2020
Thanks for bringing this up.

I am currently with a girl that has had anal sex before we started dating although i was the one that deflowered her "vaginally". She claims that i was the one that disvirgined her but i am confused if to take credit or not.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by sanemind2(m): 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by NwanyiOkpa(f): 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2020
Admin9:

I am currently with a girl that has had anal sex before we started dating although i was the one that deflowered her "vaginally". She claims that i was the one that disvirgined her but i am confused if to take credit or not.

Maybe we now have primary and secondary virgins.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by NwanyiOkpa(f): 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2020
sanemind2:

Confusing right?
Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by DaddyMorenike: 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
Admin9:

lol, all credit and glory belongs to God.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by NwanyiOkpa(f): 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
lol, all credit and glory belongs to God.

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by tobechi74: 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2020
she is vaginally a virgin

13 Likes

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by tobechi74: 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2020
Admin9:

as if she will give you trouphy for taking credit

5 Likes

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by NwanyiOkpa(f): 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2020
tobechi74:
she is vaginally a virgin

Okay. Like people can still be Oral virgins.

4 Likes

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by Admin9: 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
tobechi74:

as if she will give you trouphy for taking credit

That's not my point.

2 Likes

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by Admin9: 2:39pm On Jan 09, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

Okay. Like people can still be Oral virgins.

Which one is oral virgin again na?

6 Likes

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by dayleke: 2:39pm On Jan 09, 2020
No "TROPHY" for you guy but you are her "HERO".

grin

cc Admin9

3 Likes

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2020
How's she a virgin?? She should go check up the meaning of virgin
Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by Admin9: 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2020
dayleke:
No "TROPHY" for you guy but you are her "HERO".

grin

cc Admin9

Lol... grin

2 Likes

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by daddytime(m): 2:45pm On Jan 09, 2020
So, dem don tear your nyansh and na una go dey here dey insult Bob the builder is risky?.

To answer your question:

You have long been anally disvirgined abi no be the nyansh you dey kaka from?

You never kaka those kind gigantic kaka wey be say if you dey push all the veins for your head go push out, your anus go wan tear, e go be like say you dey give birth, and you go begin dey confess all your sins small small?

E don tey wey nyansh tear

9 Likes

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by Admin9: 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2020
daddytime:
S

For Sex
Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by daddytime(m): 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2020
grin
Admin9:

For Sex
Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by landmark86: 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2020
virgin
/ˈvəːdʒɪn/
noun

a person who has never had sexual intercourse.

"Therefore she's not a virgin"

13 Likes

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by NwanyiOkpa(f): 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2020
landmark86:
virgin
/ˈvəːdʒɪn/
noun

a person who has never had sexual intercourse.

"Therefore she's not a virgin"

According to Wikipedia:

Sexual intercourse (or coitus or copulation) is sexual activity typically involving the insertion and thrusting of the penis into the vagina for sexual pleasure, reproduction, or both.[1] This is also known as vaginal intercourse or vaginal sex.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by landmark86: 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

According to Wikipedia:

Sexual intercourse (or coitus or copulation) is sexual activity typically involving the insertion and thrusting of the penis into the vagina for sexual pleasure, reproduction, or both.[1] This is also known as vaginal intercourse or vaginal sex.

Bros if you care to listen

orall sex, anal sex or mutual masturbation
is part of losing one's virginity. Take it or leave it.

6 Likes

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
landmark86:

Bros if you care to listen

orall sex, anal sex or mutual masturbation
is part of losing one's virginity. Take it or leave it.
You're right.... Anyone who hasn't engaged in any sexual activity is a virgin

5 Likes

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2020
grin

You're a virgin, the ass isn't the vagina

There's no hymen in the nyash.

...but for bad guys like me you're not a virgin anymore.

Fvck this virginity poo, it means nothing these days.

I know girls a girl that broke their hymen themselves via fingering; what's up with that?

Live free!

3 Likes

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2020
Virginity is of the mind not the specific private part. If somebody has been driving a manual vehicle only on gears 1-3 without using gear 4 for many years, would you still call the car 'tear-rubber'?

Virginity is attached to purity and morality. There are some ladies whose minds are dirtier, and who have seen more naked men, than a professional olosho, but still claim virgin because their hymen is unbroken. For marriage purpose, you are warned not to consider that one a virgin. A real virgin is an untouched lady.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by AfroKnight: 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
Wow! She’s crazy if that’s what she started with.

Passing out strong shît after eating bread is really hard. Imagine offering that same butthole to one guy for nacking. That’s extreme. Was she dating a gay man before?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by chigozie007(m): 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2020
All I can say is wow,wow,wow,wow,wow,wow,wow,wow. Infact Wowwwwwww!
Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by NwanyiOkpa(f): 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2020
AfroKnight:
Wow! She’s crazy if that’s what she started with.

Passing out strong shît after eating bread is really hard. Imagine offering that same butthole to one guy for nacking. That’s extreme. Was she dating a gay man before?

She said it was "rape"
Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by Originalsly: 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

I was of the opinion that she is no longer a virgin since "anal sex" is still sex even though her hymen is still in tact.

Questions to you..... if your fiancee says she is a virgin.... on wedding night..... sex... no blood.... what would you think? If she were an athlete.... let's say a footballer.... what would you then think?
If she bled... would you believe she was indeed a virgin? ... and later on you find out she engaged in anal sex... what would you then believe? Is a virgin someone who never engaged in any kind of sex?
Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by AfroKnight: 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

She said it was "rape"

Now that explains a lot.
Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by id911(m): 4:02pm On Jan 09, 2020
What is with this so-called anal sex? How does a lady enjoy such punishment? I don't get it!
Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by Darevofpeace(m): 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

Maybe we now have primary and secondary virgins.

Tertiary Institution virgin also........

A virgin who got deflowered after matriculation.
Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by Eddygourdo(m): 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:
Good day,

So i was having an argument with my friend today, She insisted that she is still a virgin even after she has had anal sex but not Vaginal sex.

send me her number. I want to tell her something

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Shocking & Weird Christmas Story / See Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings / Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.