Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? (16735 Views)

Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding / Guys Don't Marry A Virgin If You Want A Lasting Marriage. / Only A Foolish Old Man Marries A Young Girl Still Starting Life: Ebenezer Obey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by AryEmber(f): 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
Radarada!

1 Like

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by MedicH: 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2020
Admin9:
Thanks for bringing this up.

I am currently with a girl that has had anal sex before we started dating although i was the one that deflowered her "vaginally". She claims that i was the one that disvirgined her but i am confused if to take credit or not.

Chimoo
Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by Darkraul01(m): 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2020
Yes. She's a vaginal virgin.

1 Like

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by chigoizie7(m): 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

She said it was "rape"

Rape?

Haba, that kind rape tire me ooh, the rapist no see her toto, na ass him see. Plus, I think it will be harder to forcefully have anal sex than vaginal sex.

Kpele for her

6 Likes

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by Birniwa(m): 5:05pm On Jan 09, 2020
What a wasted life! Doing it for the first time and you decided to go ANAL?
Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by oyatz(m): 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2020
Which one be oral virgin nau?
You people have come again!

NwanyiOkpa:

Okay. Like people can still be Oral virgins.

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by oyatz(m): 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2020
Some ladies who stay virgins till 25 years and above sometimes have anal sex as alternative because it's not easy to be denying oneself of sexual enjoyment for long.

Birniwa:
What a wasted life! Doing it for the first time and you decided to go ANAL?
Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by oyatz(m): 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2020
And how many people can meet these criteria?

DanDeeBoss:
You're right.... Anyone who hasn't engaged in any sexual activity is a virgin

1 Like

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2020
oyatz:
And how many people can meet these criteria?

Few, just few
Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by Johnsonclement(m): 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2020
she is tokubo virgin

1 Like

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by gbami(m): 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:
Good day,

So i was having an argument with my friend today, She insisted that she is still a virgin even after she has had anal sex but not Vaginal sex.

I was of the opinion that she is no longer a virgin since "anal sex" is still sex even though her hymen is still in tact.

I can't say i am totally right, what's your opinion on this?
Shit...Do Naija Girls Do Anal Sex? Wow... I like them open minded Ladies... Someone should link me up...

1 Like

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by frozen70(f): 6:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:
Good day,

So i was having an argument with my friend today, She insisted that she is still a virgin even after she has had anal sex but not Vaginal sex.

I was of the opinion that she is no longer a virgin since "anal sex" is still sex even though her hymen is still in tact.

Virginty can be broken in any careless way

Be it sports
Washing of the pussy by insacting her fingers
Even ordinary fingering is enough to break the hymen

Some even break their virginity without even being aware

The best thing is staying away from any activities in that region be it anal or what

1 Like

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by ObiaboAdoka(m): 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2020
nairaland of dos days was more educating and entertaining. people share useful informations. but nowadays, it's all about sex sexsexxxxxxx, i am tired of dis unuseful information. don't know wer our generation z heading to. God bless African. God bless Nigeria. God bless Nairalanders. One love.

1 Like

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:
Good day,

please which one is anal sex? can you elucidate. maybe I have never engage in it
Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by NwanyiOkpa(f): 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2020
ObiaboAdoka:
nairaland of dos days was more educating and entertaining. people share useful informations. but nowadays, it's all about sex sexsexxxxxxx, i am tired of dis unuseful information. don't know wer our generation z heading to. God bless African. God bless Nigeria. God bless Nairalanders. One love.

You saw that the topic is on sex and you clicked it. Why?

2 Likes

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by NwanyiOkpa(f): 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2020
Oma307:

please which one is anal sex? can you elucidate. maybe I have never engage in it

undecided
Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by Next2Bezee(m): 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2020
It depends on what the word "virginity" means to you. Some take it to mean that their hymen is still intact; others take it to mean that the individual in question has engaged in a sexual act.

I consider "virginity" a bit of both. If the private session does not involve any form of penetration, including oral, I can still consider the guy or girl a virgin. But, once there is penetration — be it in the mouth or the anus — then, no, that person is not a virgin.

In my opinion, the girl in question is no longer a virgin, even if her hymen is still intact. She would not take anal sex if she did not find pleasure in it, the same pleasure she would find in virginal sex. She is not a virgin. angry

2 Likes

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by NwanyiOkpa(f): 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2020
Next2Bezee:
It depends on what the word "virginity" means to you. Some take it to mean that their hymen is still intact; others take it to mean that the individual in question has engaged in a sexual act.

I consider "virginity" a bit of both. If the private session does not involve any form of penetration, including oral, I can still consider the guy or girl a virgin. But, once there is penetration — be it in the mouth or the anus — then, no, that person is not a virgin.

In my opinion, the girl in question is no longer a virgin, even if her hymen is still intact. She would not take anal sex if she did not find pleasure in it, the same pleasure she would find in virginal sex. She is not a virgin. angry

Lol

Don't be angry.
Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by DonJayrome(m): 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
But the stupidity of this generation is really alarming. A girl follows a guy to bed, takes off her pants, sees his dick, decides to allow him penetrate her asshole because she wants to continue claiming virgin. This act alone is already worse than that of a proustite because no reason decent responsible guy will have sex with a lady he truly loves through her asshole. You better avoid such friend before they lure you to give one yeye guy your asshole too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by fcdgrand(m): 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
ony if hymen is still intact, then she is a virgin
Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by NwanyiOkpa(f): 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2020
DonJayrome:
But the stupidity of this generation is really alarming. A girl follows a guy to bed, takes off her pants, sees his dick, decides to allow him penetrate her asshole because she wants to continue claiming virgin. This act alone is already worse than that of a proustite because no reason decent responsible guy will have sex with a lady he truly loves through her asshole. You better avoid such friend before they lure you to give one yeye guy your asshole too.

She said she was forced. So, don't be too harsh on her.

1 Like

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:
Good day,

According to the traditional definition of virginity, she is a virgin. But if we were to redefine virginity, we can say she is a PIV virgin.
Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

As for first sex, most ladies claim they were forced/raped for sympathy. Her case may be different though. It's hard to identify the real victims these days.

5 Likes

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by Lamanii22(f): 11:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
Admin9:

Which one is oral virgin again na?

One that has never given a head..

5 Likes

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by Cuccitini(m): 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
Wasteful sin if u wan to sin, sin righteously u went for Anal sex nd claiming to still be a virgin?
Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
Lazy yoot undecided

1 Like

Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by seunmohmoh(f): 12:32am On Jan 10, 2020
She's a virgin
Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by kanada(m): 9:22am On Jan 10, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

grin

All credits belong to the banks and all glory belongs to God
Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by DonJayrome(m): 12:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

Except that, my apology. But that is actually rape as well. Rape in the ass... That's so bad
Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by NwanyiOkpa(f): 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2020
DonJayrome:

Except that, my apology. But that is actually rape as well. Rape in the ass... That's so bad

cry
Re: Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? by freethinker420(m): 5:24pm On Jan 10, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

She said it was "rape"
yeah right angry
NwanyiOkpa:

She said it was "rape"
yeah right

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? / 10 Ways To Move On And Deal With A Break Up With A Smile / Some Ladies Tolerate Abusive Relationships: Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.