Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Why Is Sex Seen As Something Women "GIVE" And Men "COLLECT"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Sex Seen As Something Women "GIVE" And Men "COLLECT"? (1266 Views)

Why Is Sex Seen As A Dirty Act? / As A Man, This Unusual Attitude Will Make Women Give You Sex Easily / See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Sex Seen As Something Women "GIVE" And Men "COLLECT"? by msmon(m): 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2020
Hey Naira landers,

Pls lemme have you thought on this question;

Why is Sex seen as something women "GIVE" and men "COLLECT"?

We'll continue to have this conversation until this school of thought changes.

See Twitter response on the same question below.

Lalasticlala, myd44: what's your view?

Re: Why Is Sex Seen As Something Women "GIVE" And Men "COLLECT"? by Okuda(m): 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2020
a key that can open many locks is a master key while a lock thst can be opened by many keys is useless grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sex Seen As Something Women "GIVE" And Men "COLLECT"? by yanabasee(m): 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2020
Because, if woman no open and give, man no fit enter and collect.....
Re: Why Is Sex Seen As Something Women "GIVE" And Men "COLLECT"? by MrCork: 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2020
msmon:
Hey Naira landers,

Pls lemme have you thought in this question;

angry
Re: Why Is Sex Seen As Something Women "GIVE" And Men "COLLECT"? by A305: 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2020
That's because, By nature; women are the gate keeper of sex. She determines who to let through/in her gate of pleasure or not, This is so because she wants a good and comfortable life life for her offspring so, she picks a patner that that has the resources(money) to meet and exceed her needs.

During the process -- the word "LOVE" is a facade for (I prefer you now till a more desirable partner comes along and if not so, I will stick with you.) We the male shouldn't blame the women when they go after a man with more resources(money) to guarantee their offspring a better life, that is how they were hard wired by nature.

This is why women can get sex anytime they want but men get sex by chance and most times it doesn't come cheap. Which futher leads to my theory;

Men can NEVER go backward in life sexually and women cannot got backward in lifestyle.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Sex Seen As Something Women "GIVE" And Men "COLLECT"? by MrCork: 4:02pm On Jan 09, 2020
msmon:
Hey Naira landers,

Pls lemme have you thought in this question;

ONILA..U AGAIN...with another user name. U think We won't catch u? angry
Re: Why Is Sex Seen As Something Women "GIVE" And Men "COLLECT"? by GraGra247(m): 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
Because it is exactly what it is as long as life exists. Men die to have it, women collect rewards to give it.
Re: Why Is Sex Seen As Something Women "GIVE" And Men "COLLECT"? by frozen70(f): 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
msmon:
Hey Naira landers,

Pls lemme have you thought on this question;

I think the reverse is the case here

Men do go to women for sex, so it simply means that he is giving sex to a woman and when the woman responds back for the act, she is collecting what the guy is giving her which is sex

When women have orgasm, it starts and ends with them but when men have, they poured it into her.

Now tell me with this analysis, who gives and who receives ❓

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sex Seen As Something Women "GIVE" And Men "COLLECT"? by Holysucker(m): 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2020
A305:
That's because, By nature; women are the gate keeper of sex. She determines who to let through/in her gate of pleasure or not, This is so because she wants a good and comfortable life life for her offspring so, she picks a patner that that has the resources(money) to meet and exceed her needs.

During the process -- the word "LOVE" is a facade for (I prefer you now till a more desirable partner comes along and if not so, I will stick with you.) We the male shouldn't blame the women when they go after a man with more resources(money) to guarantee their offspring a better life, that is how they were hard wired by nature.

This is why women can get sex anytime they want but men get sex by chance and most times it doesn't come cheap. Which futher leads to my theory;

Men can NEVER go backward in life sexually and women cannot got backward in lifestyle.

Guy u are mouthed,wise and have a good sense of reasoning....respect.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sex Seen As Something Women "GIVE" And Men "COLLECT"? by msmon(m): 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
frozen70:

I think the reverse is the case here

Men do go to women for sex, so it simply means that he is giving sex to a woman and when the woman responds back for the act, she is collecting what the guy is giving her which is sex

When women have orgasm, it starts and ends with them but when men have, they poured it into her.

Now tell me with this analysis, who gives and who receives ❓

You may be right base on your analysis but you do agree with;

That women often feel they are doing you a favor when ask them for sex.

Secondly, women often assume that men change towards them after having sex with them. That's how do often say "he changed after he got what he want".

Thirdly, Olosho a giving sex in exchange for money.

Therefore, I beleive women give while men collect.

Nigeria as a case study
Re: Why Is Sex Seen As Something Women "GIVE" And Men "COLLECT"? by frozen70(f): 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2020
msmon:

Secondly, women often assume that men change towards them after having sex with them. That's how do often say "he changed after he got what he want".

Nigeria as a case study

Those people you call olosho are in business and can not be used to judge the decent ones

Once you don't or stop patronising them, you appreciate women whether they are giving or receiving

The must important thing is for the man to do his work perfectly, that she won't have to think of another man
Re: Why Is Sex Seen As Something Women "GIVE" And Men "COLLECT"? by frozen70(f): 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2020
msmon:

Nigeria as a case study

As for your second paragraph

Yes they feel so

Until you guys will have to hold in for women to make the move abs request

You guys makes them feel so

If you want to borrow something from me, won't I be proud that I can afford what you need from me

While you that is borrowing will humble yourself just to get it
Re: Why Is Sex Seen As Something Women "GIVE" And Men "COLLECT"? by msmon(m): 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2020
frozen70:

As for your second paragraph

Yes they feel so

Until you guys will have to hold in for women to make the move abs request

You guys makes them feel so

If you want to borrow something from me, won't I be proud that I can afford what you need from me

While you that is borrowing will humble yourself just to get it

Well Madam,
The questions is why do women feel they are doing men a favor when it comes to sex?
Re: Why Is Sex Seen As Something Women "GIVE" And Men "COLLECT"? by frozen70(f): 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2020
msmon:

Well Madam,
The questions is why do women feel they are doing men a favor when it comes to sex?

If she refuses, you won't have a better place to discharge your load than where it is supposed to be

So she is doing you a favour by allowing you deposit in her
Re: Why Is Sex Seen As Something Women "GIVE" And Men "COLLECT"? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2020
Because you guys are always asking for it and he that asketh receiveth. Period.
Re: Why Is Sex Seen As Something Women "GIVE" And Men "COLLECT"? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
Because you guys are always asking for it and he that asketh receiveth. Period!
Re: Why Is Sex Seen As Something Women "GIVE" And Men "COLLECT"? by Sierusvirus(m): 10:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
Until men knows that women need sex more than them, this won’t stop.

A woman is not and never doing a man favor when you read the “ Benefit of sperm retention”

Men are the one doing women a favor by sleeping with them cos if you don’t, she can’t never by complete as a woman.

A word is enough fort the wise.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sex Seen As Something Women "GIVE" And Men "COLLECT"? by czarr(m): 1:22am On Jan 10, 2020
"If you no give I no go take o" - patoranking

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Hate Telling Themselves The Bitter Truth? / Guys Kindly Recommend A Good After Shave Cream . / Why Do Some Ladies Joke With Serious Issues?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.