Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Why Is Sex Seen As A Dirty Act? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Sex Seen As A Dirty Act? (888 Views)

Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja / Why Is Sex Seen As Something Women "GIVE" And Men "COLLECT"? / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Sex Seen As A Dirty Act? by cocolacec(m): 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
Sx is not unclean or a sin.Sx and food save humans from extinction.Religion made sx unclean.How can an act you are created from be reffered as "dirty"? A dirty act create a dirty creature.

If animals/ plants dont have sx we wont have food to eat.We will all die of hunger and starvation.
We as humans are foodies and sexual beings that is why tbese two sell like hot cakes.They are essential for human survival.

I agree sx need to regulated and practised in the confines of marriage to protect a family unit,prevent incest,single parenthood,unwanted pregnancies,reckless sexual behaviour etc.

What are your views?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Sex Seen As A Dirty Act? by dkidd: 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2023
A dirty act not "An dirty act" . Stop giving us headache this afternoon undecided
Btw only self righteous, over religious, pretenders see it as dirty. It's normal to life and living. It's the most important aspect of human existence and ensures the continuation of the human race. It's a beautiful thing.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Sex Seen As A Dirty Act? by cocolacec(m): 1:24pm On Oct 05, 2023
dkidd:
A dirty act not "An dirty act" . Stop giving us headache this afternoon undecided
Btw only self righteous, over religious, pretenders see it as dirty. It's normal to life and living. It's the most important aspect of human existence and ensures the continuation of the human race. It's a beautiful thing.
It was a typo error.corrected

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Sex Seen As A Dirty Act? by Albinoflash(m): 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2023
Because it is a dirty act period
Re: Why Is Sex Seen As A Dirty Act? by mcprince32(m): 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
Even food eaten improperly can poison of purge. There's environment and purposes of sex.
Re: Why Is Sex Seen As A Dirty Act? by Nonexisting1: 9:24pm On Oct 05, 2023
When vagina gender people have refused to take proper care of their pussies, why won't sex be referred to as dirty act. I know how much I spent in battling vagina odor in my house the last time I had that ugly incident and she was a banker putting on a nice corporate attire. Sex in this part of the world will always be a dirty act until something is done about pussy odor.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Happens After You Find Out Your Partner Is Cheating? / It's My Wedding And I'll Cry If I Want To! / Is It True That Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.