Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) (16259 Views)

Pamela The Sexiest Girl In Ghana Used Her Big Breast To Open A Bottle Cover / Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by marvelck: 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2020
Is she the sexiest girl I Nigeria?

Her name is Nadine Mercy. She's a corper and also a writer.

The girl is hot and sexy. And judged to be the sexiest girl and corper in Nigeria

Checkout her sexy pictures below

And you can also see more of her sexy pictures on Instagram, @Osamabin_nadine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by Oblitz(m): 8:43pm On Jan 09, 2020
Hmm! Do you know the meaning of sexy?
Come and see my gf you'd faint. Meanwhile she isn't among the top 10k sexiest in Nigeria.
I no talk again

31 Likes

Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by Chuks9000: 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2020
For your mind undecided

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by dnawah(m): 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2020
marvelck:

The girl is hot and sexy. And judged to be the sexiest girl and corper in Nigeria

the only thing that am seeing is a bush meat struggling and trying to model up.

22 Likes

Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by Davash222(m): 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2020
Teni is the sexiest girl on earth!!

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by Patented: 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2020
Sha dey help am sell market

1 Like

Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by Froshloaded: 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2020
Davash222:
Teni is the sexiest girl on earth!!
Bro u on weed

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by kingbasuraiii(m): 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2020
TENIOLA APATA is the sexiest woman on earth

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by tyup(m): 9:10pm On Jan 09, 2020
Oblitz:
Hmm! Do you know the meaning of sexy?
Come and see my gf you'd faint. Meanwhile she isn't among the top 10k sexiest on Nigeria.
I no talk again

if you can't upload her pictures here......stfu
Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:15pm On Jan 09, 2020
The girl selling ewa agoyin at my backyard is far sexier than this.

It seems your brain is paining you angry

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by robinso01(m): 9:17pm On Jan 09, 2020
Wow wow wow, what a sexy girl, that a song came to my mind "who let the dog out?"

1 Like

Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by GuestLog: 9:17pm On Jan 09, 2020
This one no reach my exgf not to talk of my wife.
Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by bluefilm: 9:20pm On Jan 09, 2020
I can see her potentials.
Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by StFabulous(m): 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
OP!!
You're smoking that sh** again

1 Like

Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by EbukaHades10(m): 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2020
Hafa? Genny Uzoma no pay again?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by Mouthgag: 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2020
marvelck:

Lol
Ọdẹ

Ehe don dey deceive you small small abi?
Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by Birdeyeview: 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
What's SEXY about this one?
blind dingbatted op
Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by IamPlato(m): 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
This Thread Is Too Graphic For Me
Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by Jayess: 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
This is the kind of post that caused US/IRAN Saga grin undecideda

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 09, 2020
Lol
Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by Mathiasa(m): 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2020
She try sha, but I don't think she will make the first 100,000 in Nigeria. Trust me, I have seen far, far more sexy than her and I tell u in hundreds of thousands.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2020
Thought Teni just claimed the title. Another belt holder showed up, nawa o!

This pre-tribulation generation is revolving and pervertly dancing round the pole of "SEX." Many are now objects of perv and pole dancers.

Its peverseness is very thick and dark as cloud! So funny, many call it light and good.
Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by AstroG: 11:02pm On Jan 09, 2020
marvelck:

Mercy is that you shocked shocked
Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by eyinola: 11:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
marvelck:

adaheze
Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 09, 2020
@op how does this pics contribute to your growth, the growth of nairaland or even the country? Let us assume she is the most sexiest as you claimed, what the heck should we do then? Instead of writing about the impact this your "sexiest girl in Nigeria" has made, you are asking a very dumb question.. Don't you have friends around you who you could show the pics and have their opinions? It's 2020 oh! Grow up!!

Btw I'm sure you dont travel round the state cause if you did, you wouldn't have tagged her with the title of the "most sexiest in Nigeria" even though you're literally hyping her..
Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 09, 2020
she looks choppable..would have been better she flaunted her back for us sha..but the laps are fresh
Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by Randy100: 5:26am On Jan 10, 2020
The breast is very fine.
Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by Powersurge: 6:12am On Jan 10, 2020
marvelck:

You are beautiful dear. Nice height and sexy curves. Don't mind hating boys here.
Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by timibare(m): 6:54am On Jan 10, 2020
How
Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by illicit(m): 7:21am On Jan 10, 2020
na the babe wey u just dey toast. u wan make her head dey swell. Nlanders go spoil ur parole for u now

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos / Who Is This Naija Boy Sef? / Top Three Big Boobs Nollywood Actresses In Nigeria (pics 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.