Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) (16306 Views)

Pamela The Sexiest Girl In Ghana Used Her Big Breast To Open A Bottle Cover / Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by noCAP(m): 7:41am On Jan 10, 2020
she's average, at best
Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 10, 2020
she try sha.. But I still prefer Maynation
Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by ashawopikin(m): 8:40am On Jan 10, 2020
marvelck:
Is she the sexiest girl I Nigeria?

Her name is Nadine Mercy. She's a corper and also a writer.

The girl is hot and sexy. And judged to be the sexiest girl and corper in Nigeria

Checkout her sexy pictures below

And you can also see more of her sexy pictures on Instagram, @Osamabin_nadine
you mean d sexiest girl in your village
Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by ybalogs(m): 8:59am On Jan 10, 2020
Oblitz:
Hmm! Do you know the meaning of sexy?
Come and see my gf you'd faint. Meanwhile she isn't among the top 10k sexiest in Nigeria.
I no talk again
10k bawo. 1 millionk sef she no go see

1 Like

Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by Hermes019: 9:05am On Jan 10, 2020
I don't know why the reasoning of some people are just so poor The Op just wants to get more followers on Instagram e be like say na small children full this forum
Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by mimilogs: 9:20am On Jan 10, 2020
Birdeyeview:
What's SEXY about this one?
blind dingbatted op
grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by Awolesisterling: 9:55am On Jan 10, 2020
No wonder, she has only 85 followers on twitter, the dude is marketing herself
Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by davis51(m): 10:14am On Jan 10, 2020
U ar nut even a 6

1 Like

Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by ItooWorWor(m): 10:41am On Jan 10, 2020
The one only sexy girl in Nigeria is Teni cool
Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by efewizey(m): 11:04am On Jan 10, 2020
Birdeyeview:
What's SEXY about this one?
blind dingbatted op

She been offend you?
Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by Alkheira(m): 11:22am On Jan 10, 2020
Jay boogie even sexy pass this one tongue
Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by lilybonny(f): 11:24am On Jan 10, 2020
She's not bad
Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by jay169: 11:35am On Jan 10, 2020
The eyes can be deceptive at times. she's just there type of beauty, nothing more.
Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2020
fountainofyouth sey u can see ur life outside, wen yu wil not upload ur pics ...weytin these gurl take fat pass you. smh
Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by maynation(f): 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
patoski39:
she try sha.. But I still prefer Maynation

Haha coming from a man united fan.grin
Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by MrCork: 12:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
marvelck:

The girl is hot and sexy. And judged to be the sexiest girl and corper in Nigeria

angry
Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by dukeprince50: 12:45pm On Jan 10, 2020
ojoronopay:
Black is beautiful. she is Okay.

but OP she is not as pretty as you stated. stop the hyping.
There is a difference between pretty and sexy, shes actually sexy, but OP over hyped her.
Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by Champneys: 12:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jesus Wept! cry
Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by Gabson001(m): 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
chisos

set my foot
come lag and see girls

Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by MrCork: 1:08pm On Jan 10, 2020
marvelck:

...bro did u do eye operation in the dak?...
Do u realize she ain't lightskin?(no oofeense)
angry
Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
ericsmith:
fountainofyouth sey u can see ur life outside, wen yu wil not upload ur pics ...weytin these gurl take fat pass you. smh

Ericsmith is in love, better jump and pass o, rest assured that I'm way pretty and I won't post my sweet pics here.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Ericsmith is in love, better jump and pass o, rest assured that I'm way pretty and I won't post my sweet pics here.

eeyah !! e ri olohun bi

Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by TheSourcerer: 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
marvelck:

you're a pervert , a girl fancies you , you take her pictures run to NL and post ' Sexiest Girl in Nigeria' like it's some sort of information or technical breakthrough, What is wrong with you People
Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
ericsmith:

eeyah !! e ri olohun bi

Hehehehe cheesy
Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by Slaymammas: 2:55pm On Jan 10, 2020
Join us at www.slaymammas.com get amazing hook up best Nigeria hook up site[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by Gofwane(m): 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2020
Those ashawos on codedruns.com are far prettier than this girl.
Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by Mattakinz123(m): 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
All you need to know about Canada Immigration.

Canada has been dubbed the most desired place based on her intake of immigrants in the past decade.
No lies! Canada is now immigrants favorite country not just because of her people but because it has one of the most encouraging immigration policies in the world. I felt a big embrace of hospitality whilst finding out about Canada because i realised the government in fact have made it easy for foreigners not just yo stay but to become citizens. Just so you know, the Canadian Government plans to admit over 350,000 immigrants each year and it is possible for you to become one of them!
Well, there are two main paths to Canada. One is to obtain a permanent residence visa and the other way is to come to Canada on a temporary work permit.

Read more here:
https://study2japa.com/forums/topic/a-z-of-canada-immigration/
https://study2japa.com/forums/topic/a-z-of-canada-immigration/
Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by angelfallz(m): 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2020
I don't think you know the meaning of sexy.
Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by Oladayoade12: 5:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
Are you a driver looking for a car to drive on Uber/Taxify or Ocar platform kindly call us on 08036832808 or 08180506729

1 Like

Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
maynation:

Haha coming from a man united fan.grin
yes baby,,, we romantic like dat
Re: Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) by mzhorlah(f): 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2020
robinso01:
Wow wow wow, what a sexy girl, that a song came to my mind "who let the dog out?"
lol,be nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Marry A Woman Who Is Not From My Tribe? - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / This Is What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Last Night [picture] / Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.