Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos (16273 Views)

Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic / Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress / Woman’s Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus And Man Takes Her Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos by Jenniferblog(f): 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
A male Twitter user noticed the breast of a female passenger spilling out of her dress in a bus in Lagos and he took a photo and shared online.

The poster has been called out by some for taking her photo and sharing it with her face on display, while some have defended the poster, saying if the woman can step out half-dressed then she shouldn't complain about being shamed for it.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/01/womans-breast-spills-out-of-her-dress-in-a-public-bus-in-lagos/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos by Jenniferblog(f): 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
More

1 Like

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos by Yambee: 6:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
This one has no value.

She is an embarrassment to real women. Where did women like this grow up?brothels?

1 Like

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos by Generalkaycee(m): 6:27pm On Jan 22, 2019
Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
I know the tribe which she comes from.... Nna see how that thing be like fleshy pomo... Tinubu come and see oooooooooo... And the idiot came to look

8 Likes

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos by lilmax(m): 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
see where her foolishness landed her grin

slut
Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos by MJBOLT: 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
the woman no try at all but her breasts fine sha grin

7 Likes

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos by CreepyBlackpool: 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
damn!!!

such nice tittiescheesy

wonder why I never get into buses with such passengers!!angry

1 Like

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos by Auladimeji(m): 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2019
I pray we enter pothole so that my face can brush the breast cheesy

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
This is unfair
Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos by Omihanifa: 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
This one is a born dog
Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos by SQMrProducer(m): 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
Jesus Christ shocked

8 Likes

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos by MJBOLT: 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2019
Auladimeji:
I pray we enter pothole so that my face can brush the breast cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos by Headlesschicken(m): 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2019
grin Very healthy and vibrant...

1 Like

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos by Headlesschicken(m): 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2019
grin Very healthy and vibrant
Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos by Gaspardd(m): 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
If staring is a crime then i wud prefer to be sentenced to lifetime imprisonment.
Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos by immaculate1234(m): 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2019
This woman breast fit help me cure my ASUU problem

7 Likes

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos by Jenniferblog(f): 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:55pm On Jan 22, 2019
See breast.... cheesycheesycheesy......I don't want to hear "pervert" oooo
Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
She is just giving guys unnecessary errection.If a guy try to squeeze or lick the tips now she go say he sexually assault her. undecidedMaybe i will be displaying my John Thomas in public when it get errect.No more hiding it under my trouser belt anymore.The seduction war has just begin between me and una girls.

6 Likes

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos by Tamarapetty(f): 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
Brezz go kee some guys here
Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:00pm On Jan 22, 2019
cucumbae:
She is just giving guys unnecessary errection.If a guy try to squeeze or lick the tips now she go say he sexually assault her. undecidedMaybe i will be displaying my John Thomas in public when it get errect.No more hiding it under my trouser belt anymore.The seduction war has just begin between me and una girls.

10 Likes

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos by MJBOLT: 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2019
this one is jealous because her breasts no reach grin
Tamarapetty:
Brezz go kee some guys here

16 Likes

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos by Tamarapetty(f): 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2019
MJBOLT:
this one is jealous because her breasts no reach grin

Warm hugs to you too
Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
LADIES should be encouraged to UPDATE their SENSES regularly
Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
If it is a VIP bus with AC aswear the lady will sleep and surely I suck her breast

That Hy Levels guy dey mad sha grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 22, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
See breast.... cheesycheesycheesy......I don't want to hear "pervert" oooo
Close your eyes joor grin
Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos by Mrbaz1: 7:37pm On Jan 22, 2019
Amoona Amoonaa ...te te ma bo ooo
Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos by Raskasal(m): 7:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hmmm. I love breast die..

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos by gulfer: 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2019
Bloggers and twitter users are mostly liars, that picture is from kenya....its all over their adult telegram channels angry angry angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2019
LightQueen:
Close your eyes joor grin
lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed I have done that... But the picture is still intact In my mind...gringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Politely Tell Someone That You Want To Have Sex With Them? / This Is What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Last Night [picture] / Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.