Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

She Loved Me! Treated Her Like Trash,now I Want Her Back. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loved Me! Treated Her Like Trash,now I Want Her Back. (3569 Views)

Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? / I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back / Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Loved Me! Treated Her Like Trash,now I Want Her Back. by Gabrie300(m): 1:21am On Jan 10, 2020
Good day Narialanders,
I'm a Final year student of a certain private university in which I don't want to disclose due to the fact that the lady I wanna talk about might know it's me or her friends could probably see this and tell her
Because I can't hold back the emotions I'm having on her behalf.
Trust me I'm doing very well financially and academically
I will try with my possible best to summarize everything

So I met this girl sometimes September last year..i approached her and collected her number.
We began chatting and all and once in a while we see each other.
But within sometime,i discovered she began to have feelings for me.
This young lady would call me everyday,text me everyday.
It even got to some extent she buys food for me,gives me money when she notices I'm quite broke
Whenever I'm busy and so on.she comes and spends time with me
I noticed the overshined green light but I just decided to remain mute and keep enjoying the benefits I was getting from her.
First of all
During this period.
I never loved her because I liked someone else during that period.
In my entire life.
This was the first time a lady showed me excess love without me putting interest in her.
So it got to some points I began to see it as disturbance.
She would call me and tell me that she wants to see me.
I would tell her her that I'm busy.Anytime I am around her,when I'm forced to see her .I would intentionally say annoying things to her in other for her to leave me for that moment.
But I didn't know it was just the beginning of my downfall and pride.
Then her friends began talking to me and telling me that their friend liked me.
Honestly trust me I never cared or listened to what they said.
Because I had other things to cater for.
Then one day.
I called her And told her I wanted to see her again, then in anger she was like I was calling her to annoy her again.That she was not going to come out
Then I told her that if she doesn't come out I will not talk to her again.
She said okay.
Note:This was on a Thursday evening.
Then the next day I saw her passing with her friends in the evening.
I acted like I didn't know her.
She then called me and greeted me.
I just nodded my head and walked away
The same incident occurred on Sunday the new week and I acted as if I didn't know her.
So the next day which was a monday.,i was walking with my male friend and her friend ran and approached me telling me that she has been dying and sick on my behalf.saying that she hasn't been able to eat and all .
In my mind I was like.
Has it Gotten to this.
Then I knew she geniuely loved me.
Please don't blame me Narialanders.
I was really stupid and childish
But at the same time.I was scared of fake love because so many women out there pretend alot.
So when I saw her,my heart melted for that moment and I had no choice than to talk to her
Because If i don't..Her friends would probably hate me and call me a bad person.
After that moment.
I didn't know what kept occuring in me.
I kept misbehaving at some point.
I never called,I never gave her time even though I then told her I liked her.
Anytime I'm around her.I would still leave and go and meet other women and possibly waste my time with them in other for her to Go and leave me alone
Then My conscience began to judge me really bad.
I began to fall in love with this young lady but I didn't let her notice it.
Without me knowing it was late already because she was gradually loosing interest.
I would check her Last seen on WhatsApp,Last messages she texted to me and any missed call I received to know if they are from her.
Though some period she would text me once in a while.
When she textes,I then call, spend hours on the phone with her hoping I could probably date her.
But all to no avail.
I asked her out on December last year.
She declined, weeping heavily saying have hurt her feelings alot. I have made her look like a fool in front of her friends.
Honestly this made me love her even more and more.
She said we should just be friends.
I kept pressuring her but she says No.
I offer gifts,she rejects them.. i got fustrated and I began to misbehave again.
I didn't know what to do.
Anytime I try to forget about her it doesn't just work.
I would just remember what she did for me and it makes me want her more and more.
It even got to some point,she stopped picking my calls,she said I was disturbing her alot.
But I kept pressurizing her, Because if I loose her.Finding someone like her would be extremely scarce
I began to call with unkown numbers in other for her to pick my call.
I called her,she picked and answered the call,few seconds later,she cut the call and said I shouldn't call her again.
2 days ago
I called her.
By then she was in school already after this long Holiday break.
What she did was that,when I was talking.she had to put her phone on a loud speaker and she and her roommates began to laugh and mock me.
Honestly I deserved everything because of how I took advantage of her feelings in the past
But I still want her
Trust me.
Guys
This young lady is really a lady every guy dreams to have
But I was behaving childishly.
Now I want her back.
Please my fellow Narialanders
What is making the case worse is that.
I keep hearing rumors of other guys asking her out.
I'm scared of loosing her to them
What can I do please
To win her heart back
Could I be running out of my mind.
Because Instead of me to fix the situation.
I keep making it worse in a way but I truly love her.
The Gifts I bought for her are still here at home with me,she rejected all of them.
Re: She Loved Me! Treated Her Like Trash,now I Want Her Back. by ambassadorgozie(m): 1:33am On Jan 10, 2020
kiss
Re: She Loved Me! Treated Her Like Trash,now I Want Her Back. by MiVida(m): 2:20am On Jan 10, 2020
She can never genuinely love you again even if you get her back... It's already late bro, she too has learnt her lessons.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Loved Me! Treated Her Like Trash,now I Want Her Back. by Japsylee: 2:25am On Jan 10, 2020
Abeg face ya degree exams!!!!!!!! Woman matter no dey finish !!

8 Likes

Re: She Loved Me! Treated Her Like Trash,now I Want Her Back. by Gabrie300(m): 2:37am On Jan 10, 2020
MiVida:
She can never genuinely love you again even if you get her back... It's already late bro, she too has learnt her lessons.
Honestly speaking.
Is there any other way.
Cos I'm really dying because of her
I've learnt my lessons too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Loved Me! Treated Her Like Trash,now I Want Her Back. by Jayjezey: 2:38am On Jan 10, 2020
Gabrie300:
Good day Narialanders,
I'm a Final year student of a certain private university in which I don't want to disclose due to the fact that the lady I wanna talk about might know it's me or her friends could probably see this and tell her
But anyways[b] I don't care anymore[/b].. Because I can't hold back the emotions I'm having on her behalf.

Bro I don't understand, you initially stated that you don't want the lady that spurred this post or her friends to find out and so you're not stating the name of your school and subsequently, you then said "you don't care anymore"(if they find out). Don't you think you're contradicting yourself??

Anyways, the best approach is to try to schedule a meet with her, but try to pick out a friend of hers amongst her clique that you're cool with and tell her about how sorry you are for messing up, and urge the friend to help put in a good word for you. That should be like a week ahead before the scheduled date, and if she agrees to the date, take her to a fancy place, maybe a Cinema or an eatery, and then tell her all you typed in here, show her that you're indeed repentant and with her friend constantly telling her you're a changed person. Things will turn out in your favor.

NB: Ladies share their burdens amongst themselves and if a girl's female friends can urge her to date a guy, there's a 90% certainty that she's gonna date that guy.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Loved Me! Treated Her Like Trash,now I Want Her Back. by Cutehector(m): 2:41am On Jan 10, 2020
Japsylee:
Abeg face ya degree exams!!!!!!!! Woman matter no dey finish !!
I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: She Loved Me! Treated Her Like Trash,now I Want Her Back. by MiVida(m): 2:43am On Jan 10, 2020
Gabrie300:

Honestly speaking.
Is there any other way.
Cos I'm really dying because of her
I've learnt my lessons too.
Best thing is to move on and act like nothing ever happened even tho you still feel same way. stop the calling and texts. When she texts you, reply her casually and find your happiness with other girls she is close to... when you meet in an impromptu situation, act like you don't feel bad afterall, smile at her n appear as the guy she'd love to be with but never talk about the dating part anymore... She'll initiate that part of the discussion, directly or indirectly when she's ready after losing her mind seeing you so perfect AGAIN!

Believe me, so long as she sees you looking down and depressed, she'll continue to deal with you!

5 Likes

Re: She Loved Me! Treated Her Like Trash,now I Want Her Back. by Gabrie300(m): 2:48am On Jan 10, 2020
Jayjezey:

Bro I don't understand, you initially stated that you don't want the lady that spurred this post or her friends to find out and so you're not stating the name of your school and subsequently, you then said "you don't care anymore"(if they find out). Don't you think you're contradicting yourself??

Anyways, the best approach is to try to schedule a meet with her, but try to pick out a friend of hers amongst her clique that you're cool with and tell her about how sorry you are for messing up, and urge the friend to help put in a good word for you. That should be like a week ahead before the scheduled date, and if she agrees to the date, take her to a fancy place, maybe a Cinema or an eatery, and then tell her all you typed in here, show her that you're indeed repentant and with her friend constantly telling her you're a changed person. Things will turn out in your favor.

NB: Ladies share their burdens amongst themselves and if a girl's female friends can urge her to date a guy, there's a 90% certainty that she's gonna date that guy.
I did this two days after she rejected me last year (December)
I took one of her close friends and even took two of my guys to beg on my behalf.
But she keeps saying she doesn't want to make a mistake.
And trust me
Since then.
And till now.
It's so much drama I have been experiencing with her.
But I don't blame myself.
I'm still in love with her
Re: She Loved Me! Treated Her Like Trash,now I Want Her Back. by Gabrie300(m): 2:50am On Jan 10, 2020
MiVida:
Best thing is to move on and act like nothing ever happened even tho you still feel same way. stop the calling and texts. When she texts you, reply her casually and find your happiness with other girls she is close to... when you meet in an impromptu situation, act like you don't feel bad afterall, smile at her n appear as the guy she'd love to be with but never talk about the dating part anymore... She'll initiate that part of the discussion, directly or indirectly when she's ready after losing her mind seeing you so perfect AGAIN!
Will this work?
Re: She Loved Me! Treated Her Like Trash,now I Want Her Back. by Sarang(f): 3:43am On Jan 10, 2020
Keep trying she will come around. She’s scared. She’s human too. Try a little bit more. But when she shows that she is really serious then leave her alone
Re: She Loved Me! Treated Her Like Trash,now I Want Her Back. by yomi007k(m): 4:49am On Jan 10, 2020
Forward this message you wrote to her e mail box and copy her friends.

It will work like magic. Trust me. tongue

3 Likes

Re: She Loved Me! Treated Her Like Trash,now I Want Her Back. by karbarsar(m): 4:56am On Jan 10, 2020
You were supposed to summarize everything.

It is too long..I didn't even read beyond the first paragraph. But trust me if na woman mata e nor get finish for this world. My guy, forge ahead..Life Goes On.

1 Like

Re: She Loved Me! Treated Her Like Trash,now I Want Her Back. by joe4christ(m): 5:37am On Jan 10, 2020
The table don turn against u na. Its called Karma.

Well, the only way out is to let her be for now. Yea, stop the calling, stop texting her, you've showered her with enough attention lately and care and this in turn is getting into her head. Guy, she dey use u catch cruise.
When u see her around, just act like a gentle man by saying hi as though she doesn't mean more than a mere friend to you, just greet and pass. Just make her feel like you've gotten over her and moved on. I swear she will begin to feel uncomfortable, that's if she truly do love you, she will be the one to initiate it yet again. But this time, you must do the needful!

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: She Loved Me! Treated Her Like Trash,now I Want Her Back. by Nobody: 5:59am On Jan 10, 2020
A man forming 'hard to get'. That is so irritating even when a woman does it. You deserve what you got.

Next time, behave like a man.

1 Like

Re: She Loved Me! Treated Her Like Trash,now I Want Her Back. by yomi007k(m): 6:06am On Jan 10, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
A man forming 'hard to get'. That is so irritating even when a woman does it. You deserve what you got.

Next time, behave like a man.

Don't blame him.

His heart was with another initially but he later realised the new lady is a good person.

It happens.
Re: She Loved Me! Treated Her Like Trash,now I Want Her Back. by Riele(f): 6:17am On Jan 10, 2020
Your post's to long abeg .
You were a sisi .
Please leave someone's daughter alone .
You're still immature to be in a relationship .
Re: She Loved Me! Treated Her Like Trash,now I Want Her Back. by luminouz(m): 6:38am On Jan 10, 2020
I read the story and I burst into tears!!! I never cried like that before. OP must have gone through a lot.

It was so emotional. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Loved Me! Treated Her Like Trash,now I Want Her Back. by luminouz(m): 6:41am On Jan 10, 2020
Gabrie300:

I did this two days after she rejected me last year (December)
I took one of her close friends and even took two of my guys to beg on my behalf.
But she keeps saying she doesn't want to make a mistake.
And trust me
Since then.
And till now.
It's so much drama I have been experiencing with her.
But I don't blame myself.
I'm still in love with her
Haaaaaaaa!!!!

Re: She Loved Me! Treated Her Like Trash,now I Want Her Back. by czarr(m): 6:45am On Jan 10, 2020
Bro I know it may not feel like it now, but I assure you that you will meet more women who will shower you with love more than she did, so if that is the reason you love her, then she is not worth it, you should love her instead for having a good heart, not just to you but to everyone else...that's how you know a good person.

your mistake was chasing....I want you to know that there are women who naturally like to chase...allow them.
Re: She Loved Me! Treated Her Like Trash,now I Want Her Back. by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 10, 2020
yomi007k:

Don't blame him.

His heart was with another initially but he later realised the new lady is a good person.

It happens.

That does not give him the right to behave badly with the other one. He could have put her off politely instead of using her time and resources, knowing that he does not want a relationship.

This is precisely one of the types of behaviour we blame women for.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Loved Me! Treated Her Like Trash,now I Want Her Back. by MiVida(m): 7:47am On Jan 10, 2020
Gabrie300:

Will this work?
It should!
Re: She Loved Me! Treated Her Like Trash,now I Want Her Back. by partnerbizn3(f): 8:05am On Jan 10, 2020
i sense front page.
Someone should quote me then and get 5gb data free. lol
click red link
Re: She Loved Me! Treated Her Like Trash,now I Want Her Back. by yomi007k(m): 8:29am On Jan 10, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

That does not give him the right to behave badly with the other one. He could have put her off politely instead of using her time and resources, knowing that he does not want a relationship.

This is precisely one of the types of behaviour we blame women for.

Yea. You're right.
Re: She Loved Me! Treated Her Like Trash,now I Want Her Back. by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 10, 2020
Too long, abeg.
Re: She Loved Me! Treated Her Like Trash,now I Want Her Back. by Gee001: 8:43am On Jan 10, 2020
Babcock
Re: She Loved Me! Treated Her Like Trash,now I Want Her Back. by thinksquad(m): 8:47am On Jan 10, 2020
Its the reason women dont express their feelings to men , the man go start to dey behave lyk woman.

1 Like

Re: She Loved Me! Treated Her Like Trash,now I Want Her Back. by bdchange(m): 9:15am On Jan 10, 2020
czarr:
Bro I know it may not feel like it now, but I assure you that you will meet more women who will shower you with love more than she did, so if that is the reason you love her, then she is not worth it, you should love her instead for having a good heart, not just to you but to everyone else...that's how you know a good person.

your mistake was chasing....I want you to know that there are women who naturally like to chase...allow them.
My brother, he does not deserved that girl for what he did except he is ready to face the humiliation and endurance the girl faced while chasing him. There are some things you might not get twice in life if mistakenly neglect it. A girl that chose you means she wants only you despite seeing others. Which is different from you choosing the girl because that is the normal procedure as guys. He might find love again but he will be the one chasing for it not the girl, such is life. I would have preferred the girl not to accept him back again so that he learnt a bitter lesson from it in case of next time he will make a better judgement when presented with same opportunity. We guys would have advised a guy to moved on if he was the one chasing and got such embarrassment from a lady. Even if the lady accept to date him now, she will have to build the hunger of likeness or love that attracted her to him again just to remain in the relationship because he is now the one doing the chasing not her.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Loved Me! Treated Her Like Trash,now I Want Her Back. by Davidik25: 10:20am On Jan 10, 2020
Bro!
You bleeped up big time.
Just pray she accepts you back after all these things
Re: She Loved Me! Treated Her Like Trash,now I Want Her Back. by Adasun(m): 11:03am On Jan 10, 2020
Op cut down on those begging. Move on with ur life.if u continue pleading,she would make sure she have her revenge in full and her self esteem would rise to full throttle.at dat instance,u will never have her again. Just behave normal as bfor.
Re: She Loved Me! Treated Her Like Trash,now I Want Her Back. by HaryoBamex(m): 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2020
my advice for you is that u just av to learn to let go. If you love something you have to let it go if its yours, it will come back.
Re: She Loved Me! Treated Her Like Trash,now I Want Her Back. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2020
@Gabrie300

Some times in life we don't appreciate the value of what we got not until we lose them.
And the more painful thing is that some of these regrets we don't live long enough or get another chance to right them,no matter how many buckets of tears we might have lost trying hard to do exactly that.
But the most painful thing here is losing someone and our sanity along with them.
We understand you acted childish in the past,but are you going to kill yourself for going through one of those phases in life we all make mistakes ?
Trust me,losing yourself will be worse off than losing that girl.
Let her be,even though it's going to be tough, but for you sanity,self esteem & self respect, that's exactly what you should do.
Unless you enjoy being humiliated & embarrassed every now & then,since she might be out to get her own revenge.
Trust me,if she still wants to be part of your life,she wants the healthy & happy you, not these very you acting depressed & frustrated about life right now.
Nobody wants to be with a man that don't have his shits together..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does My Gf Love Me Or I'm Just Here Fooling Myself?. / Men Who Have Married Women/dated From Edo State, How Is Your Relationship Going? / If She Say This Words, The Street Got Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.